Princess Charm School

« You Can Tell She's a Princess «
 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    t w o
 
Princess Charm School
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
 
Jieun out and saw there was a carriage waiting for her.
"Carriage? I think this is Wow~ cool" Jieun said to her self.
In the carriage, there is a rider and behind him there is a very beautiful ROYAL CARRIAGE. With the pink color, as its main colors. That carriage also full with a fragrant flower.
"I was suppose to change clothes first. I should not wear my work clothes to go to Princess' school. It's all because Sunhwa!" Jieun said pouting.
Jieun sitting in the royal carriage, and saw there was a tea provided for her.
Jieun was drinking that tea, and accidental the royal carriage stopped suddenly that making the tea spilled on her clothes.
"I guess, this is not my lucky day." Jieun said and try to clean her clothes, but it was late, because she already in that school.
"Thank you!" Jieun said to a rider and bow to him.
The rider just nod to Jieun.
 
Jieun looked back and almost fell because she was surprised to see a very shimmering building in front of her.
"Oh my God, this building is more shimmering when viewed directly, rather than view from TV" Jieun said and shook her head because of amazed.
When Jieun was busy look around, someone call her, "Song Jieun?"
"Oh yes "Jieun answer a lady who dressed in very beautidul suits.
"Welcome to Princess Charm School, beautiful princess..." the lady said.
"Beautiful princess?" Jieun said confused.
"There are two kind princess in here, Real Princess and Beautifull Princess. Real Princess is Princess who is sent from many nations and countries. While beautiful Princess is a girl of the lucky ones like you." the lady said.
"Lucky? I'm a lucky girl?" Jieun said not sure.
"Yes of course. To be a princess is a dream come true" the lady said.
The lady and Jieun talk about the school, then they arrived in Ji Eun lockers.
"This is your locker" the lady said.
"Thank you ma'am. But may you introduce your self?" Jieun asked politely
"Oh my God, I'm sorry. I'm Miss Lya. I'm one of the teacher in here." Miss Lya bow to Jieun.
"Hallo Miss Lya. I'm Jieun" Jieun bow too.
"Now I must leave you. Bye~ See you again" Miss Lya wave.
"Bye~" Jieun wave to Miss Lya.
"It turns out, there is still a good person to me" Jieun said and open her locker.
"Lalalala" Jieun shocked when a fairy out from her lockers.
Because Jieun shocked, she step back and eventually bump into someone.
"Ouch!"  a girl that Jieun bump said.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" Jieun said.
"YOU!!!" a girl pointed to Jieun.
"Hyosung, calm down. I think she is that lucky princess" a girl's friend said.
"Don't call me Hyosung! I am Rachel, Tiffany!" a girl named Hyosung said.
"But you're a descendant of Korea, Hyosung! Only your mother is English descendant" a girl named Tiffany said.
"My name is Rachel! Rachel! Just Rachel! Remember that! For you too, Jieun!" Hyosung said then tossed her hair.
"Hyo, eh Rachel, wait for me!" Tiffany chase Hyosung.
"Hah? Why she know my name?" Jieun said and shrug
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» Sorry for late update. I got little trouble from my parents, so I'm so sorry for this late update. And I'm sorry too if this chapter is too short. And my error grammer and spelling. I'm sorry. I'm begging at you. I'm so sorry. Criticism and suggestion are welcome, so feel free to comment, okay? :D