01

Love Is Blind

 

 

 

 

 

There was a girl with a short hair wearing a legging and a black jacket. She was walking with her hands in her pocket towards a café named Il Café. She walked towards the counter and ordered her usual menu for breakfast.

A guy named Ilhoon who worked at the café as a cashier stand at the counter place while waiting for the girl to pay for her meal.  The girl casually gives out her credit card and quickly left the café after the payment. She then walks back to her small apartment that is located not far from the café.

After she is inside her house, she walks to the table in the living room when suddenly she heard a knock on her front door. It was heard a person came into her house.

“Yah Yoon Eunha, it’s me your super rich awesome looking dongsaeng!!” the person said.

“Babo...” she mumbled.

“Hey what are you doing all alone here? You kno--”

“Why I can’t?” she cut off.

“Because you ar--”

“I brought some breakfast. Eat it while it’s hot.” She cuts off again and received a glare from her dongsaeng.

“Yah!!! Why you keep cutting off my words?!”

“Just eat it.”

 

30 minutes later

 

 “I’ll be going to wash the dishes now.” She said after a few minutes arguing and eating with her dongsaeng.

“Let me help you.”

“I can do it myself.”

“Ani~ Let me help you.”

“Yah Yoon Doojoon, just mind your own business.”

“I won’t and never. You are BLIND!” 

 

 

 


 

I know its a very short chapter but I will update longer next time.

Hope you like.

 

Do subscribe and comment