- teaser OO1

- P A P A R A Z Z I ☆ new entertainment, new girl group ; APPLY OPEN
Teaser OO1 : The Leader 
Leader's POV.
 
I walks to the material looks of the door to lead me inside the meeting room. I glances at my right and left to scanned everything's cleared. When I do finally done, I heave a sighs before covered the door knob around my palm and starts to rotated the knob over until it clicked into my earlobe. It gave me some goosebumps but at the same times, I had to be more tough as the leader in my newest girl group. I need to be more confidence and been the protective leader to lead the group as the better ones than ever.
 
As I still holding on the door knob and knocking on it as the familiar sound of the man can be heard, "Come in..." he offered me and I gladly accepted them as I pushed the door gently to faced the messy CEO around his fifties old man sitting on the officer's black chair. It sounded cracked when he leaned his back on the chair's facial side. I smiled and bows my head a little before shutting the door. He stood up with a bright smiles that taped on his lips, "Oh, ....., Sit sit." he offering me to sat on the front chair and I did to get on his opposite.
 
"So.. What make you wants me to came here, Mr.Kang?" I asked with some curious facial went shown. He nodded and sat on his chair back to bring up some documents of each trainee's profiles gathered around his office glass table. "Since you are the leader and the first member to join... I will let you to get more knowing to each idols especially, Kara, for today's routine." he blurted carefully. I nodded and held up my suprised facial expression. But oh my God! Even I'm still not being the official member of Paparazzi, I still can met with sunbaes?! Like seriously?! I asking myself insides too much but it useless to not have anyone to answered my questions.
 
"Emm.. Is that all?" I asked but it fooled me too much. I shouldn't went asking him with such questions like that. It embarassed the moments became the worses ones but I don't think he would think the same way as mine by looking straight to his eye contacts. "Nah. Soon enough, We'll setting your debut date, concept debut, doing your hair, create a debut fashions, CDs and then, we will be able to preparing for your debut performance later on. For now, we still need to find more members to join then I will wrote down your practices and such recording moments." he explained, almost everything, to me.
 
I just nodded because I was barely had anything to said from my blank minded - and it is my first time to be muted but however, I'll spoke up some words to him because I can't stop from being the talkactive me. I am too excited for these and I need to show to my families, how precious am I to the world to lead a girl group. I wish to take a tour around the world and countries like those sunbaes. I wanted to visited all countries in the future. But I guess, I need to stop my dreams for now and get to work. 
 
After minutes for discusting our problems, I bows politely toward him and left the room. I took a longest breaths before releases it to cool down myself. I opened my eyes to see the reality and I finally realized that I wasn't dreaming after all. It is all true and real! I can't really dreams too much anymore further. I need to focused of what he told me so and I needs to done my work for now. I nodded to myself confidently and fist palmed in the air. "Jeongsoo, fighting!!!" 
 
Updated at 5/7/2013 @ 3.55PM
I was actually afraid to the maximum about to choose the members and while of thinking, some ideas suddenly came out of my mind. I need to do some teasers to revealing each members in each chapters. I hope this chapter won't be boring? or is it? Yeah, When I'm re-read it, I still can't feeling satisfied with my own work. I still need to work out more in the future of the true chapter go on. One have been revealed, Seven more to go! And congratulations for Kraydaughter. (: