Final

My Simple Happiness

I step in the quiet house of us. Yes, you read it right. The house of us. Keke, it’s a long story that I may tell you when we have time.

As I take off my shoes, I see some sneakers at the side of the shoes rack. That means he is home, and he might sleep soundly in there with an aching head and exhausted body at the moment. He told me two hours ago that he was going back and would go straight home instead of visiting the studio as usual. If you ask why, I must answer because of that freaking tired concert and world tour of them, the Bigbang oppas of yours.

And there he is, my sleeping monster, sleeping and snoring on our bed with his face totally digging into the cushion, a bad habit of him. I go beside to turn him around, let him lays on his back more comfortably, take the blanket further up to his chin. Looking at his sleeping figure like this makes me just want to lie there beside him and keep looking for the rest of the day. Aigoo, my old fan girl dignity has comeback, keke. I’ll tell you a secret, if you have any hate for him, you can take your revenge 100% when he’s sleeping, and that’s the perfect time for anything you want, haha, he isn’t called sleepy-head for nothing!

I look at him for some more minutes before decide to turn back on my planned work – cooking him something before I need to go back to the company to get some more practice. My group mates are doing their schedules so I have a bit free time, actually, I planned on playing and talking with him more after days of distance between us. He had tones of work to do and so was I. Before, if we didn’t have time to go out, I may stay there, inside his office and do stuff with him concentrated on his own work, physically we still be glued to each other despite the crazily busy schedule of us. But recently, we cannot even do that because we have more foreign work to do, I mean more out of country work to deal so we just see the other’s face by video calls. And as Seven used to warn us, the geography distance may be more dangerous than it look. There were times that we had fights because of stupid things, actually, I think it’s because of the stress we get by work and lacking of each other’s presence. We fought, we healed then we fought again over those stupid problems, and now, I’m proudly to tell you that we have had enough experience to write a book with the title of “1001 stupid things may get you argue with your lover”. haha, just kidding. We met at another country to solve the problem we had when we were at another country.

Talking about another country, the last time we have an out of country vacation was almost a year ago, an official vacation, not the one like my last visiting Philippines trip, it was full of work. And we plan on visiting his parents’ pension this New Year to have some rest. After he felt awful of his last trip to Phuket without me, he went with Kiko, Harry, Jaewook, and some more friends of him. By the way, if you are thinking of Kiko as a , no, it’s not true, she is kind, I must say so although her s sometime get me jealous. And although Ji has told me millions times that I am ier than her, I still don’t believe it, she isn’t a model for nothing, right?! Back to the topic, yeah, he got that trip and enjoyed himself there but unfortunately, some shippers of them, Kikogd, have made a picture of the three and post on Instagram, which gains another wave of rumor between them. I was surprised at first when I saw the picture, not that I thought of something like that (because Kiko has shown me her boyfriend last month when we talk about boyfriend things) but his strong string of rumor with this model. Yeah, she is hot and he is attractive, a perfect pair of the outfit, so there I am, get self-conscious as usual. Aigoo, my poor ingrown up body. For the optimistic thoughts, that’s the reason why I was called forever young, haha, vampire idol. So he decided to have a rest this New Year with some of our family, YG family. And a bigger idea of him that I have just listened hours ago that he wants me to join him on this End-year stage. For what? For making the stupid rumor die down. And I am going to ask once he opens his eyes that does he want me to be buried alive by his fans? That’s a very brilliant idea of him for my sake! OMG!

I have finished the rice and beef soup while blabbering these things to you, his favorite fried fish also on their way to the table. Last one was dessert, some fruits that I always remind him to eat but I guess he didn’t have it properly since his tiredness was too much to think of anything else, actually, there is one thing else, me! Keke, kidding. But I care his healthy the most so I bought a lot of fruits on the way home, and some snacks he likes too. Trying to open the box of kimchi that his mom gave us last month, I hear a voice of certainly someone croaks out from the doorway.

"Babe, I miss you so much!"

And then, a pair of arms seeks me out of the giant refrigerator to kiss me repeatedly on the neck.

"Ji ah…", I relax in his arms, wanting to stay for a little more.

"Babe, I miss you so, so much!", as if he understands what I want, he kisses my neck again and rests his head on my shoulder, breathes in the scent of mine.

"Me too Ji! I miss you so much!"

"Can I see your face now?! I miss it too", he breathes on my collar, sending shiver down my spine.

"A little more Ji, I miss your warmth and your arms", I whisper, saving the moment of us.

"Uh huh, I will count to three, ok?", He replies, and even I don’t see it, I know he’s grinning.

"Ji~", I whine.

"I love you, babe!", He kisses my end of shoulder and turns me around to meet his red eyes.

"I love you more!", I beam at him the second I see those brown orbs.

And he kisses me fully on the lips to answer the “I love you” words. Just a light but longing kiss. I know that he and I was desperate for this kiss. The kiss that we have after weeks of nothing.

"Oh, I miss this too", I playfully whisper on his parted lips, clearly wants for more.

"And I miss these fruits!", he smirks as captures my lips again.

 

After kissing as much as we want, he finally realizes that his tummy is craving for food. That cute sound makes me giggle for a while.

"I have something for you, babe", I show him the table that costs me nearly an hour to cook.

"Wow, when did you cook all of this? You are tired enough with the entire practice babe, don’t need to hurt your body more!", He my back.

"It’s nothing much Ji, just a few minutes".

"Uh huh, you mean about an hour?"

"Hul?! How do you know?!"

"I know it when you come home, just want to have secret kisses from you, hehe".

"It’s not fair! I want kisses too, you don’t know how disappointed I was when I saw you sleeping like that", I pout to make him feels sorrier.

"But I was really tired, just unclearly recognized you were home babe. Sorry for that, but I got gift for you. Actually, it’s gift from fan. Guess what?".

"Uhmmmmmm", I fake a thinking face, "a Miffy Bunny?!", and innocently blink at him.

"How did you know?", He asks me surprisingly while sitting down at his chair.

"Oh Ji, you know I watch fancams to follow your movement, that’s silly action of yours seems get much attention from fan, cause they know you rarely receive gift while performing. And you even brought it on stage. Haha, that’s cute by the way".

"You found it cute?! I was shy…", he honestly admits.

"Yeah, it’s cute, but don’t risk again, their hearts are expensive, don’t hurt them Ji, the innocent fans of yours".

"But you like it, don’t you? So that’s what I care, my fans are more matured than you think. They understand".

"Uh huh?! So why do you need to bring me on the stage to calm they down Ji?", I cross my hands while looking at him intensively.

"Ughr!!!", He groans, knowing my coming tantrum, "I just want to make things easier for hyung".

"It’s hard enough for him Ji! Don’t need to give him more! You totally understand that things will be more complicated if we do it".

"No Dara, I think of it already", and he smile as if he’s a genius, "Actually, this sounds silly but may work itself. First of all, it may help die down the rumor. If you are scared of those revealed things, I assure you that they will see you as my hoobae whom I use as a shield. And above of it, we may enjoy another duo stage of us, isn’t it? After three years and all the stupid rumors".

“ 'Use', that word hurts", I pout, looking at him sadly.

"Sorry babe, but I say the truth", he smiles lovingly at me.

"I’m gonna stay mad at you for stupid idea so scratch that smile out of your face please!", I touch his cheek and give it some pressure to contort his smile, but it turns out he smiles wider and winks at me for addition.

Kiss him one last time on the lips, I give him the rice bow and start our peaceful dinner. This is what I always want the most, eating with him. As I said, we used to glue to each other before this year so we usually had meals at YG for more convenience. But since he and I started our separated schedules, I become missing sharing meals with him for a long time. The light above us seems too bright that I recognize the eye bags he has along, almost fair to Seungri, wow, that’s amazing! That’s Panda is the King in this aspect, and here Ji is, become a competitor of him, he must be really lacked of sleep. He needs to get more rest, I insist!

And I’m still suspicious at the idea of him. Yes, I do like it. But let me remind you that we have millions of news after our collaboration three years ago, what will we get this time?! Actually, we all know involving with Kiko is a bad news for GD because he, himself, has a bad boy image already, so that may add up to his not good image. He is a bad boy, yeah, that’s right, but fame is something only being sustainable with goodness, not dirty or reality. So we’re trying to get him out of that lake of mud after his accident last year. It’s really an accident but some people thought it’s really his fault. It makes him hurt for quite longtime. It costs him time to think why people believed in those damn rumors than himself. And as you can see, all this year, he has tried to stay clear from scandal as an apologize to the entire ones loving him. It ends up with this slightly , of course it’s not a big deal but to be a perfectionist himself, he always wants everything as good as it could. And here I am, his real girlfriend will be used as a girlfriend on stage. Brilliant idea! Please wish me best luck and still alive after this fiasco!

"Have you finish your work yet?", He asks me from his cup of juice.

"Not yet, we still have practice to attend", I eat one last piece of rice in my bow and stand up to get dessert for us.

"Hul~ that’s bad to hear babe!", He pouts.

Yeah, you read it right! He POUTS!, the mighty Kwon Leadah pouts! My God, he surely knows where my weakness is!

"But we can’t help it, right, Jiyongie?"

"But, still…"

"No but fattie! You stay home and get some more rest, look at your eyes, they’re red as a vampire being ready to eat me alive!".

"I’m going to eat you alive", he playfully repeats my words and I, his longtime girlfriend, understand it well, his dragon is speaking.

"No~ Bleh!", I while putting a piece of kiwi in his mouth, "we have plenty of fruit inside refrigerator, take it if you want or not, neh?!"

"Yes, madam!", He shouts like a child and grab his arm around my waist.

"Good!", I pleasantly smile , "and some snacks are also there like tokbukki and sundae, beer, all the thing you need. Just open and find, if cannot, call me, ok? Don’t go out, it’s really cold and you’re slightly having fever, better stay home or else will have to stay home".

He nods obediently.

"Good boy will be rewarded, right?!", He asks, pretending innocent.

"Uh huh, let me think about it", I smell something fishy here.

"Right?! Right?!"

"Ughr! Ok, what do you want?"

"I won’t tell you! Hehe, just do your best there and come home quickly, ok?"

"Ok, deal!", I bump hands with him in a hip hop way.

"Good!", he kisses me on the lips, giving me his half chewed kiwi

"Ew… It's yuck!", I scrunch my nose.

"As if you’ve never tried!", he laughs

Yes, he did it, every time he has to eat fruit, aigooo, this baby is too baby for me to handle!

"Ji…", I stop to get his attention.

"Hmph?"

"I watched Danny from LA".

"Hmph", he nods, showing me the sight of keep talking.

"And you envied him for having kid, didn’t you?"

"Uh huh?", He nods again with his eyes brows slightly aches.

"That’s all", I smile.

"So you think I was kidding? It’s true babe", he smirks, uh oh, not a good sight.

"I know that smile of yours but tonight practice can’t be absent", I said knowingly, shoving another piece of kiwi in my mouth and smirks at him too.

"Hmph... I understand", I tint of disappointment in his eyes.

"That’s why we can’t have babies yet, because this baby is too much for me to deal with!", I pinch his cheek making him scrunches his nose.

"We can…", he trails off and looks at me with puppy eyes.

"No, we’ve already talked about this Ji, when time comes, it comes. And I think it’s not now when we still have work to do, dream to fulfill, money to earn, and fun to enjoy. So try to do it at the right time, neh?".

"Of course I know and understand what you said, but still, it’s happy to have a baby, don’t you think so? Beside, I’ve earned enough money for us in case you forget".

"Conceited!", I grin at him.

"That’s the truth!", He aches his eyes brows in contentment.

"What’s the truth? I don’t see anything because of this bright face of conceited boyfriend of mine", I stop at each “of” word to add animation in.

"Did you learn something new from that Rat again?"

"Uh huh, his newest lesson is 'How to talk animatedly'”.

"Why don’t you just learn from me? I’m good too".

"I know, but the Rat is cute and confident whenever he teaches me, and I feel good to let him feel so. You know, Seungri is not kinda fond of being closely with people. Sometime, I think he feels self-conscious beside you fantastic guys".

"Thank you", he mumbles in my neck while hugging my waist tightly.

"For?"

"For taking care of him. He’s a good kid".

"Uhm", I nod absentmindedly while feeling his touches trail down my waist.

"You better go fast or else I won’t let you", he keeps kissing my neck.

"I see", I push him slightly and stand up from his lap.

"I’ll take care of the dishes, go rest for awhile".

"Can I stay here?"

"Then I will bring that bed here for you", he nods.

"No need, I’ll just sit, it’s only about ten more minutes, Jangmae will fetch me".

"Ok then, where is my favorite sponge?"

I snicker at his childish act, yes, he buys those kind of things whenever he meets and feels it funny. Our house is full of ridiculous things that every time Chaerin gets here, she will look at them in awe. “Unie, where đi you get this? And this?” That’s how Minzy would ask.

Even my , he some time buys it too. First, I was embarrassed, but it keeps going on and develops to be his habit after years we’ve spent together. It sounds sick, right? But he is very y whenever he tends to give me that special gift, you know, untamed beast, haha. This is becoming PG rate.

I look at his back, which is moving in rhythm with the tune he’s humming. It just feels so right to be like this. To be honest, this is what I treasure the most – our normal moment of being together. It’s memorable than anything else in this world. With you, it may seem bore, but with us, it’s precious.

"Ji, how about our vacation? Your parents’ pension".

"Hmph..."

"Will we have any mates there?"

"I think yes, Sean hyung will bring his family there, the kids want to have a snow battle.It means Taeyang will be there too with his mini version. Also Daesung, none of work to do. I’m not sure about Seunghyun since he has already finished his film. Seungri is not coming, he goes with his friends".

"Friends? Not any Chaerin here?", I surprisingly ask.

"Uh huh, he seems finally tired after years of courting her. Beside, the scandal effected on him more that we think".

"I see", I nod in agreement, "it’s sad that he gives up on this battle".

"I didn’t say he would give up. Just a break time to rethink of it".

"Oh yeah! That’s good to hear. I also think that Chaerin needs time too".

"It cost me years before I had you by my side. The longer you need, the more you treasure".

"But don’t you think it’s been too long already? How long have they known each other? 5 years?"

"He choses to heal her heart first, and it takes time".

I nod again and a comfortable silence envelopes us.

Unconsciously, I back-hug him and make him surprised for that action.

"Mrs.Kwon, you’re being mean! Don’t distract me from my duty please, you’re waking up the dragon!", He grits his teeth jokingly.

"So?", I urge him.

"Mean girl!", he turns around and splashes some water on my face.

"Yah!", I groan and open the faucet more to get a big revenge.

Unfortunately, our doorbell rings out signaling Jangmae is coming. This time luck is on his side or else he might ends up being drenched with me! He grins widely at me and talks in a singsong voice.

"Your manager is there!".

"You jerk!"

"Whatever", he smirks and kisses me goodbye on the lips, "take care!"

"Neh!", I nod and say it loudly.

"And come home as soon as possible, ok?"

"Deal!", I kiss him another time before pick up my bag to find it oddly heavy but choose to ignore.

He opens the front door for me and says hi with Jangmae then closes it after our leave. I sit in the cab and I think I miss him already, Aigoo, my pure heart!

Open my phone, I text him a message: What are you doing?

He replies after awhile: washing dishes, of course! Miss me already?!

I text back: kind of… >”< Don’t open the door for any girl when I’m absent, it’s my house too, hubby!

Him: OH MY GOD! How do you know it? That I’m going to open the door for some girls? Hehe, kidding, I love you, jakiya!

Me: ok, that’s good to hear, keke >:) We have CCTV, and I have secret CCTV too, don’t you dare try it! Keke, I’m genius! Take rest after the dishes, ok?

Him: neh, mom! Have you opened your bag?

Me: not yet, why?

Him: ok, just curious… I guess you are near the building, aren’t you? Concentrate on practice, don’t miss me too much, ok, I’m available tonight! *wink*

Oh! Died because of heart attack! This is my soul who is talking to you! I text him one last time before step out of the van: ok! Loveya! Died of interest already, can’t wait to go home! Kyah!!!!!

 

We tired ourselves out by all the dance steps of new single. A break after hours, it’s 11pm already. Bom is talking with someone and smile widely on the phone that I guess is Seunghyun – her outer space mate and of course also her boyfriend, her “gorgeous boyfriend” as what he always corrects me.

"Unie, how was oppa?", Chaerin sits beside me as she crosses her legs in the naturally y way. To tell you the truth, she is naturally y being. Haha, that’s why she doesn’t need to do anything hard to show her iness. And as you know, there is a species that falls for her totally, Panda.

"He's fine, eyes bags almost like Seungri".

And I notice her face changes a bit with the name I mentioned. But she smiles as the Chaerin one, not CL, and I clearly see the sadness in it.

"Do you want me to sleep with you tonight? You know, I miss you", I smile teasingly at her.

"Do you want me to die tonight? He misses you!", she changes some of my words and tosses it back.

"You’re mean, I love you truthfully with all of my pure heart!"

"Aigoo, unie!", She whines and giggles.

"Just have yourself sometime to think, it’s always necessary".

She just nods in return, and plays with her classy sneakers. I see Minzy looking at us across the room, from the counter of water. She holds up a bottle as if asking me. I nod and open my bag to get the tower. It’s surprised that I see something else, oh, so this is the reason why it’s oddly heavy tonight. Jiyong puts some sandwiches in it. Nearly ten pieces or more. I wave at Minzy who is smiling seeing what I am holding.

"I am hungry", she grins.

"Me too", Chaerin nods.

"You’re planning on eating this? Diet?"

"Oh, I forgot, but I guess it’s ok if we share one, right Minzy?", Chaerin looks at maknae, who is seeming like debating with herself on eating or not.

Finally, Minzy gives in and nods at Chaerin. They share one of the sandwiches while I give the others to staffs and dancers, sorry for the short of it. Bom is still busy with her convo so I choose not to give her some, she is forbidden with food anyway, haha. Just kidding, but eating is not a gentle word to Bom, which is making her miserable every day.

I mum on the sandwich while open my phone tend to text him a message. But he sent me a message an hour ago

I think you’ve started your practice already so I won’t call tonight. It feels odd babe, after our days of calling before sleep. But I guess I prefer this, seeing your face to calling you instead. Remember to eat the sandwich, I didn’t say but you look like a skeleton babe, eat more. The others are for staffs and dancers, I may put more but you can’t carry if it’s too heavy right? Just enough, and they can share ‘cause night meal is not good for their body anyway (except you, finish your own one, neh?!) I will sleep now, I’m really tired *yawn*want to wait to open the door for you but I guess I will just see ya tomorrow, ok? Good work and goodnight babe! Love you *kisses*

I close my phone and smile peacefully at the screen. He’s becoming cheesy again, but I like it. Hehe, he surely knows how to make me love him more.

Then, my nightmare suddenly show up before my eyes as I see Bom looking at me with burning eyes. What? What did I do wrong?! Did I steal any of her corn? Did I say something relative to corn?! Or did I …?! Oh my… I know what it is, sandwich.

 

"Bommie!", I smile sweetly at her.

"Ssantoki! Where is mine?"

"Bommie…", I smile sweetly again.

"Don’t you dare say that you don’t have mine".

"Bommie…", I become panic, really. The two maknae just watching Bom approaches me while laughing there asses off.

"SSANTOKKI!!!".

There go my eardrums, gone with the wind.

The staffs and dancers are also laughing at the fuming Bom and my dear life. Oh my god, I’m deadly dead…

"Bommie, I’m so sorry for not giving you! Please, I’ll just buy you another one ok, just wait a minute! Please, please, Bommie~"

She opens to say something  but a voice suddenly stops her.

"Alien!", Seunghyun shouts immediately at the moment he opens the door.

"You’re saved ssantokki", Chaerin nudges me on the shoulder.

"You didn’t help me!", I whisper back, fearing Bom might hear something.

"You’re not saved Ssan!", she glares.

"Night Pizza?!", I use my puppy eyes, and it seems has affected on her.

"Fine", she nods before grasping the alien’s hand and going out of the room with him.

"Wow, that’s so close…", I make a fake sweating drop and went back to my sandwich while Chaerin is still looking strangely at the door. Obviously, she was just like me, following the two going out of the door by eyes, but she let her eyes stay there for longer moment.

Minzy shifts uncomfortably beside her while sending me some signals that I receive as the reason why Chaerin is acting strange like this. And it’s none other than Seungri things. I nod at Minzy and she gets it. We’ll leave the two alone this time, not a single word from us and let them decide on what they really want. Chaerin is coward, but she has her own reason, loving someone and cannot receive the love is hurt like hell. She experienced on that and fearing is a common feelings. Beside, is Seungri someone whom you think you can trust him totally? I don’t know the answer, because he has never been courting me. But with his courting on her, I think he’s sincere. But sincere is not enough, she needs to believe in him too. He would never hurt her, it’s definitely clear, but can she just trust him this time? I’m not sure. And that’s their own task, neither mine nor ours.

-----------------------------------------------

I lie down next to him and look at his sleeping form for the second time of the day. All my tiredness slowly ebbs away like a magic. Keke, this is what they call love’s ability, bringing you happiness, smiles, sometimes tiredness and above all, peace.

I smile and entwine our fingers, ready for my dreamland. This is sooooooo good!

 

 

 

Suddenly, SUDDENLY, he opens his eyes and smirks at me. Uh oh...

UH OH...

There goes my sleep! Kyahhhhh!

P/s: not that I complain or anything, keke.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this blabbering thing of mine *bow*

Thank you! :)