But we're still fall into it

EXO Series : Love is Hurt

 

She had enough. She can’t blind her eyes anymore. She can’t let her ears become deaf more. Stayed silent for months can’t make her mute too.

It’s too much.

As she thought, no bestfriend term between girl and boy. No matter hard they’re tried to deny not fall in love, she already knows everything was fake. For all the times, she always told herself, everything is going okay. She just need put her trust on him because she loves him and he loved her back. That’s all. Nothing more, nothing less. Even hard, she also put trust on that person as her fiancée’s bestfriend. She kept telling lies to herself. For what purpose? She doesn’t even know.

Save me, Eunji. Please come to save me.

10 minutes ago, she sent a text to her bestfriend, Eunji to get help. She can’t control herself right now. Everything will be going bad if no one beside her right now.

“Whatever you’re thinking now, please stop!” Eunji yells in worried from other line.

She not replies and just let her bestfriend hanged.

Her body trembling and she tighten her griping on steering. Bite her lower lips, she try to not crying.

“Park Nami…” Eunji lower her volume, try to convince frustrated Nami. “Where are you, now? Wait for me.”

“SM building.” Short replied from Nami before she hang off the call. Turn her car to enter SM building.

 

 

EXO was enjoyed their short break after long hour do practice ‘WOLF’ dance. Some of them collapsed on the floor, groaned because of too exhausting. After their new comeback, they’re too busy like the hell.

Miyoung just smiled when enter their practice room and pass the mineral water to each of them.

“Thanks, noona.” Said Sehun, send his charm smiles.

Miyoung just nods and walk after to Chanyeol.

“Here, Chanyeol oppa. You must be tired.” Miyoung pass the last bottle to Chanyeol who sitting alone near the wall. He just smiled but no energy to talk. His chest was up and down because of breathing hard and he need second to calm himself after tiring dance.

“Thank you” he said after drank half bottle of water.

“It’s just small matter.” she managed to lean her beside him while her eyes looking at the tiring EXO.

Kris and Suho talk something about their dance routine. Luhan, Sehun and Kai joke to each other, and sometimes can hear screaming from the maknae because of teasing.

Tao took a little nap behind Kris. He just like old baby when sleeping with open mouth. Even she can hear his snoozing. Wow! That boy must be exhausted more. Miyoung just grinned in her place.

Well, she was used to be here. Since her bestfriend, Park Chanyeol became a trainee years ago. All EXO was familiar with her appearance here, same with SM staffs. Other word, she‘s not a stranger here especially after got scouts by President Lee to be EXO’s official assistant manager two years ago.

“How’s your day?” asked Chanyeol after long silent. For whole day, only now he can meet with her since the morning this bestfriend too busy to handle other matter of EXO. After comeback, they need to attend many photoshoot and stage performance. Today, they practice for next stage for Music Core.

“Fine. Nothing different.”

“Hey…” Chanyeol try to find right word.

“Hrmm…” Miyoung look at him. The boy heavily sighed and sometimes touches his ring with unreadable expression. He looks stressed. Seeing the ring on him, make her heart hurt more. This boy, this bestfriend was engaged. For secret. She knew it but the boy thought she doesn’t know about it.

Since for years, she was secretly in love with him. But because of his dreams and company rules, she hold the feeling and decide one day, she will confess too. Just one day. But she was late, totally late when Chanyeol came to her and told he liked someone. He loved the girl. Too much.

The rest of EXO was unhappy with his decision at first but as friend, they kept on supporting Chanyeol. Only one thing that EXO don’t know until now is… his secret engagement.

“I’m sorry on what’s happened last week. Because of me, you got into trouble.” Chanyeol feel worried and sorry to his bestfriend when got involved with their pictures hang out together after performance was taken by the paparazzi. That’s because he deicide to celebrate Miyoung’s birthday that day.

For his thought, Miyoung must be burdensome because need to face all bad comments for his fans, EXO fans. Being assaults by them really make him feel worried. Sometimes, sasaeng fans more than scary because they will do anything more than normal fans can do.

 “Rather than worried about me, you should worry about Nami. She’s must-“

“I think she’ll be okay-“

“Oppa…”

“What?” Chanyeol look at her.

“Do you think she’ll be okay? You don’t know woman’s heart. Seeing her boyfriend with other girl, in late midnight, photos over the internet- it’s not okay oppa.”

Chanyeol suddenly silent, taken back with her words.

 

“Park Nami. Calm yourself, Nami.” Said Eunji, she run to catch up with Nami. Two SM staffs were behind them after Nami and Eunji was bursting into SM building, ignoring their warning to not enter the building without permissions.

Nami still not speak after meeting with Eunji. Her face was pale but looks more terrible. As Eunji known, her bestfriend was having really bad days after the photos revealed on the internet. Since her relationship with EXO’s Chanyeol three years ago, she’s never once complaint about him. No matter depressed feeling that she had during that time, she always kept for herself.

Even on their meeting, Nami always keep smiles for them. Like Nami, Eunji also put her trust to Chanyeol, that the idol will always make her bestfriend stayed in happiness. She’s one the happiest person when Chanyeol told her that he wants to propose Nami on their third anniversary, and he did it.

But, not everything has planed going smooth.

 

“Aigoo…look at you. You’re sweating a lot!” Miyoung tease after their uncomfortable conversation. She took a towel and volunteered to wipe his sweat on forehead. Chanyeol rolls his eyes on her.

“Tried to dance for whole day, and you will know how tiring am I.” Chanyeol pouts.

But his words only get mocking from EXO friends.

Miyoung chuckled and shook her head. She already used with all naughty teasing from EXO. She knows they’re trying to make her pairing with Chanyeol even though that giant guy already in love with Nami.

Park Nami. 

That’s the girl’s name.

The girl who was stole Chanyeol’s heart more than her.

She only met with her only few times but not really close. The girl always smiled but sometimes she can feel Nami acts cold towards her.

 

The door suddenly slammed open and Nami burst in with red face.

All the laughter in the room also is dead. Their eyes only focus to the uninvited guest and drop their jaws, confused.

Chanyeol stand up and looks happy when seeing his fiancée here.

“Nami-“He wants to smile but-

Nami stared at him before walk near them- Chanyeol and Miyoung.

Miyoung also want to stand up when suddenly got slapped from Nami. Hard.

“Yah! Nami!” Chanyeol yelled, shocked.

Miyoung also too shocked and the slap makes her sat on the floor again.

“Such a !” Nami muttered.

“Park Nami!” Chanyeol’s voice becomes high.

EXO run to get them and push Nami to other side. Nami just chuckled unbelievable when seeing the girl got protection from the idols.

“Please don’t come here and mess up everything. Who are you to slap our Miyoung as you wish?” Suho come to in front while Chanyeol tried to help Miyoung to stand up.

“And who are you to stop me from defend my rights?” asked Nami, stern. She bravely shot a death glare to leader Suho. She pokes her head behind to peek at shocking Miyoung. Seeing Chanyeol hold her make her become more angry.

Her blood boiled up to head. Her eyes were reddened than before.

“So… It was because of her?” asked Nami, heartless and look at Chanyeol.

“Nami, do you know what are doing right now? You slapped her. Why?” asked Chanyeol back. He passes Miyoung to nearest Kai, ask to protect his bestfriend from Nami’s unreasonable action.

Eunji’s coming in to the practice room and tried to catch up her breath.

“Nami…please…” Eunji almost lost her last breathe.

EXO frowned when seeing one stranger girl run to Nami.

“Let’s go from here, honey. Don’t make any trouble.” Chanyeol act calm and tried to grab Nami’s arm but the girl push him away.

“What? Are you shamed with me, oppa?” Nami smirked. “Are you shamed that your friends know who I am to you?!” her voice turns high.

“Nami..enough!” Eunji whispered from her behind.

“I can’t stand anymore, Eunji. It’s too hurt. I’m really tired. I lost my everything.  I feel I’m gonna to die any time.” Still look at Chanyeol’s eyes, Nami ignore Eunji’s words.

Eunji hold her arms and try to calm her. She softens. She never seeing Nami become like this. After all, she look like can’t hide her true feeling. Eunji wraps her arms over Nami’s to calm her down. She feels hurt too.

“I’m really wanted to punch her. That !”

“PARK NAMI! Watch your words!” For first time, Chanyeol’s voice turns to higher volume than expected. No one here include EXO seeing Chanyeol becomes angry. From the trainee days, Chanyeol was known as Happy Virus that always becomes the first person who cheers up everyone during their bad days.

But Nami not shocking at all, she was expecting that from Chanyeol. She knew he always do everything to protect Miyoung. No bad words for Miyoung too.

Nami chuckled again, emotionless.

Eunji more worried. Nami are not in stable condition right now. Mental and physical. Since right now, she had very weak body. Her body still not ready to fight but she decides to fight. It’s not good for her.

“Please Nami…” Eunji whispered and ruffling her hairs. “You still sick.”

Nami stops chuckled, silent and blank staring on the floor. She heavily sighed. Totally not heard any words from Eunji.

“Is that girl more important than me?” asked Nami.

“Nami…” Chanyeol’s voice becomes soft. Somehow, he feels guilty because unexpectedly raised his voice towards Nami. “You know that, I love you but please understand, she’s my bestfriend too.”

“You’re not answering my question, oppa.”

Chanyeol bite his lips.

“So, she’s more important than me.” Nami shook her head unbelief after Chanyeol keep silent and suddenly she step back to behind.

“Now, I know-“Her tears suddenly flowing down over cheek. The tears that she was tried to hold for many times. But she failed this time.

Chanyeol panics.

“I think it was the end- between us.” Nami fake a smile and touch her finger.

“Yah! Nami” Eunji’s eyes widened.

“W-what are you saying?” Chanyeol stuttered. Seeing Nami tried to pull their engagement ring was cracked his heart. She’s not joking!

“I’m tired. About you. About us. I’m tired to lie to myself. Don’t force yourself anymore to be with me if you loved someone else…”

Miyoung shocked too. But most shocking one is Chanyeol. He stunned in his place, not move. His body was shivering.

Somehow, EXO feel guilty. Even they do not like Nami as Chanyeol’s partner but they’re sorry if the relationship will be end since they know Chanyeol’s feeling toward her. That boy never stops smiling every time speak about her.

He too loved this girl.

“Unnie! Please-“ Miyoung come to in front and try to explain the situation. She knows it’s about the photos; it’s about the rumors between Chanyeol and her.

“Don’t act innocent in front of me! I’m not buying it. I trust you two but look what had you done? You stabbed me from behind. From earlier, I shouldn’t trust your friendship. Don’t think that I don’t know your feeling towards Chanyeol oppa. You loved him-“

“Nami! What are you talking about? Yes, we’re bestfriend but she not loved me. How many times I should tell you? You and your jealous-“

“Yes, I’m jealous!” Nami yelled, cut off his words. “And you tell me, who’s the girl in the world are not jealous when her fiancée keep backing up other girl in front of her. You tell me!” Nami glared at Chanyeol, angrily.

EXO shocked again. Most of them dumbfounded.

“WHAT?!”

“Fiancée?  Wait the minutes…are you guys already engaged? How-“Kris drops his jaw.

Chanyeol gulped in pain.

Nami chuckled again.” Surprise huh? Then you should.”

Miyoung look away. She doesn’t want to hear more. Chanyeol took a glance over Miyoung to see her reaction.

“Yah, Chanyeol-ah, why are you not telling us? Are you was engaged with her? Are you kidding us? Since when?” Suho grab Chanyeol’s shoulder make him to face with them.

“Because he was ashamed with me. Or you can say, he cares more on that ’s feeling!”

“Nami.” Eunji warned again. She’s not happy when Nami kept used the word. It’s not her styles.

“I’m sorry guys. But, please… not now. I will explain later.”

“Even so… you still need to inform us. We’re friend after all.” Luhan shook his head.

“I’m sorry.”

“At least, we’re not- you and Miyoung-“ Baekhyun give pitiful look at Miyoung.

“We’re JUST bestfriend.” Chanyeol sighed. He also feels tired because every time still needs to repeat the same thing. Yes, he care a lot about Miyoung but his feeling can’t be more than a bestfriend.

Chanyeol changed his look to Nami. That girl looks hopeless. He never saw her like this.

“Nami…”

“Whatever you say-“said Nami, pulls her ring and throws to his chest. “It’s over!”

With that, she run out from the room and Chanyeol stunned again.

Eunji bite her lips in frustration. Her bestfriend was broken. So she was.

“Are you happy now?” asked Eunji.

Chanyeol stayed silent. His eyes were staring at their engagement ring on the floor that he gave to Nami six months ago.

Her happy face was pop up in his eyes this time. For years, that’s was first time he saw the most happiness face from Nami. The girl that he’s treasures most. The girl who kept his heart was beating hard every time even after years together. The girl’s who always gave her smiles and made his days after years. The girl’s who never once failed to amuse him in his hard times.

“You- betray her.” Eunji’s words like a big rock which hit his head.

“Oppa…” Miyoung hold his arm but Chanyeol still not moving.

Eunji stared at Miyoung. She does not hate that girl but she hate when her hurt Nami until broken like that.

“You should feel ashamed with yourself.” Eunji smirked.

“Yah!” Suho shouted.

Miyoung bite her lips. She had enough too. She can’t stand anymore. For years, she felt so hurt when seeing happy face of Chanyeol when together with Nami. But no one could understand her feeling. Even EXO try to pairing her with Chanyeol but it does not give any effect to that guy.

“Yes! I loved Chanyeol oppa! I loved him very much. Are you happy? That’s what you want right?” Miyoung suddenly yelled, burst together her tears.

Hearing on what’s she saying make Chanyeol more confused but Miyoung gain another slap on her cheek, from Eunji.

“Yah!” Suho push her back, far from Miyoung. “Touch her agai-“

“She was miscarriage.” Eunji stated, her lips trembling to hold her anger. Pull her hand into a fist. “Because of you, she was miscarriage!! Are you happy now? Still you shameless said you love Chanyeol. “

Suho  stunned. Drop his hand from Eunji’s shoulder. Her angry tears were flowing down too.

Chanyeol dumbfounded. News from Eunji is too new for him. “W-WHAT?”

“When you two enjoyed your midnight dating, Nami was hospitalized because her miscarriage and Chanyeol refused to pick up my calls. How selfish you guys. She really frustrated when she saw all the photos on the internet. She lost her baby and her fiancée wasted time with a girl called ‘bestfriend’.  What the fake is that!” Eunji yelled, more angrily. The calm Eunji was gone. The calm Eunji that Chanyeol knew for years suddenly yelling in frustration. She was defending her broken bestfriend and because of that, she looks really scary.

“N-nami.. pregnant??”  Chanyeol collapsed on the floor.

“WAS pregnant. Four months. Thanks to you two, she only realized her pregnancy after she was miscarriage. “ Eunji’s voice turn to normal tone. But she shook her head and looking back to Miyoung, “If you feel unfair why you the only one got the bad treat, trust me, outside there still have unlucky people more than you. Nami… maybe the happiness person in this story but she’s also the lost one here. “

Eunji turn her heel and walking out from the room.  She stops at the entrance and tilted her head behind, “Chanyeol…”

Chanyeol pull his head and look at Eunji.

“I don’t want to say this- but as a friend, I trust you. Please make Nami smiled back.”

 

After Eunji gone, the whole room only hears the crying Chanyeol. The Happy Virus, Park Chanyeol was crying hard from his bottom heart. He never cried before but today, he cried more than Nami and Miyoung.

He lost his child. His child with Nami.

He lost Nami. The girl that he really loved for his whole life.

Miyoung stand in front of him but she can’t move to comfort him anymore. She feels sorry for being selfish. For falling with her best friend. For make him crying after what’s he has done to make her happy. She feel bad because make the man she loved, broken because of her.

“I’m sorry, oppa. I’m sorry”

 


“Oppa… where are you now?” asked Nami, with cheerful sound. For no reasons, she feels so excited tonight. She really wants to meet with Chanyeol since her fiancée too busy after EXO’s new comeback. She hopes tonight she can get the chance.

“Honey, I’m so busy right now. I will call you later okay?” Chanyeol look at Miyoung and mouthed ‘sorry’ to that girl.

“Ermm…okay. I love you, oppa!” Nami feel kind of disappointed but she tries to not sound like.

“Okay, bye honey!” Chanyeol hang off the call and run to Miyoung.

Nami only sighs and staring on her phone. *He’s not saying back* She pouts.

 

“It’s Nami?” asked Miyoung, curious. Even she know the answer but still-

“Yup! But don’t worry. She’ll be okay. So.. Where are we going to celebrate your birthday? We still have 10 minutes before midnight! It’s my fault because forget your birthday earlier.” Chanyeol grinned.  Even he feels sorry because lying to Nami, but still he doesn’t want make his bestfriend feel down.

“Thank you, oppa!” Miyoung smiled widely. *I’m sorry, Nami unnie, but please let’s me be selfish for tonight. Only tonight, I want to be with Chanyeol oppa*

 

Nami feel bored. It’s already past 1.30 am but Chanyeol still not giving her any call back. To waste her time, she goes through the internet and only seeing suspicious photos about her fiancée.

‘EXO’s Park Chanyoel caught dating with a mysterious girl’

 

Nami smiled bitterly and touch her empty stomach. Her sight was thrown to the open wide ocean.

“I’m sorry, child. Please forgive mommy because failed taking care of you…” she cried, make her sight blurred.

Slowly, she’s walking to the beach until her feet touch the water.

“But please don’t hate your daddy. Mommy always loved him.”

The sun is set. In blurring sight, she still can see the sunset. Beautiful.

Half of her body was inside the water. And she goes further more...

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Park Nami, will you marry me?”

“Yes, I do, Park Chanyeol.”

They’re exchanged the happiness smiles.