The Four of Them

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 – The Four of Them

The sound of violin being played was heard, there were also an opera singer, considering a high pitched song being sang. Myungsoo walked with his handsome suit into the high-class restaurant, while full of hesistation. He was following the waitress in front of him. She showed him the direction to the booked table.

Myungsoo’s lips gaped and scoffed bitterly. In front of him was the vicious Bang Minah.

“Annyeong, Myung-ah…” Minah waved at him, cutely.

“Did you, plan this all?” Myungsoo glared at her.

“Why don’t you take a sit first, oppa?” Minah pointed at the seat in front of her and Myungsoo with full of annoyance, sat down.

“Oppa, here, this is the menu…” Minah gave the menu to Myungsoo.

“I said, did you plan this all?” Myungsoo didn’t even bother to take the menu and left Minah’s hand hanging on the tense air.

“I didn’t.”

“Then why? Why are you here?” Myungsoo just couldn’t believe that it’s all coincidences, first, she came back from her triple-long disappearance, then now, she’s his arranged date.

“My dad forced me to take this arranged date or future marriage. I didn’t want it, but I’m glad that it’s you…”

“What?”

“You heard me… I was forced too. So don’t blame me on everything.”

Myungsoo gave a little sigh before looking to the empty air.

“Then, let’s break up this arranged marriage.” Myungsoo suggested, making Minah’s eyes widened in surprise.

“O-Oppa, let’s just eat first okay?” Minah suggested back. She looked nervous, very nervous indeed, but Myungsoo was not bothered by that.

 

After 10 minutes of silence, the food arrived and the waitress put the beautifully designed plates on the table, in front of the respective customers. They ate their food silently. Minah kept stealing glances at Myungsoo who was not even looking at her.

“What?” Myungsoo caught her looking.

“N-Nothing…”  Minah hid her face.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Byul was sitting on the bus stop. Her eyes were teary and her nose was red. She looked as if she was ready to cry, and she was. She closed her eyes and squinted them, telling herself not to cry. She opened her eyes and tears began falling and rolling across both of her cheeks.

“Why did you do it?” Byul asked herself, referring to Myungsoo.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She hoped that it was Myungsoo, but it wasn’t. It read, Sungjong.

“Sungjong-ah?”

“Noona, where are you?”

“I’m in the bus stop…”

“Why is your nose red?”

“M-My nose? W-Wait, how do you know?” Byul touched her nose and looked around.

“Because, I’m looking at you…”

Sungjong was in his car, looking at Byul, it had been awhile. He was smiling when she answered his call, but he was confused why she cried. He wanted to ask but he thought that it’s better to cheer her up first. He went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter