Fin

Actress

 

Actress -- one shot story written by Shishi23. The whole content of this story was purely made from my imagination and meant no harm. If this story has the same plot as the others, I am sorry but it would be just coincidence. Thanks. Oh yeah, sorry if this is a crap. I'm not a professional writer anyway.
 
(all rights reserved 2013)
 
- - - - - - - - - -
BYUN BAEKHYUN'S POV
- - -
Today was the day I'll get to interview my favorite Korean Actress, Ahn BaeAh.. We came from the same alma mater, making me her sunbae since I am older and years higher than her. She captured my eyes the moment I saw her performing on a stage play in our school.. One day, a month before I'm graduating from highschool, I was asked to be her 'prince charming' on an upcoming stage play in which she'll portray Cinderella. But because of Yoon Seojin, my ex-girlfriend, I didn't get the 'prince charming' role and I actually didn't get a part afterall.
Because of BaeAh, I'm now dreaming to become a successful Kpop Artist.
 
Wait. 'Why Kpop Artist than Actor?'
Well, Ahn BaeAh loooooves Korean Pop and she loves to perform on stage, singing and dancing and all but she wasn't gifted at that. She's excellent in acting and has a y slim figure to match her modelling-job.
 
Okay, so now, I am here at the interview studio in which I will get to ask questions from BaeAh and I'll get the chance to meet her upclose..
 
NO, I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL INTERVIEWER.
 
My uncle Byun Jungmin owns the studio and the broadcasting network for this interview show and since the other interviewers are busy for the main news this week, the arrival of the NBA Team in Korea.
 
"Hey Byun Baek, you ready?" asked Yongseok, an official interviewer but since he's new to this company, he's here with me rather than being with the main news.
"Yeah. I'm just a little bit nervous. Thats all." I replied, sending him a smile. He smiled back and went beside the camera man. He signalled me that BaeAh was coming out already so I prepared my cue and on three seconds, BaeAh will come out from her waiting area an I'll start saying the introduction. There'd be
no commercial breaks so I wouldn't get a chance to talk to her privately since this show is live.
 
"Hey Baek! On three."
"Three." Oh
"Two." My
"One." God
 
I looked at the entrance and saw BaeAh, upclose. Oh my.. She's really stunning!
 
"Well, hello there KHS Interview Show viewers! I'm Byun Baekhyun and I'll be your interviewer for the day. Today, this afternoon, we'll get to see and interview the one and only Bea Ahn!" I felt the sweat in my palms as I looked at the walking figure towards me. My heart is beating fast.
She sat down infront of my desk as she waved to the camera.
"Hello KHS Interview Show viewers! I am Ahn BaeAh but as you all know, I go by my English name, Bea" she introduced herself and bowed a little bit in sign of respect to the viewers.
 
As the time goes by, it was time to say goodbye. But before we'll end this interview, "Well, I do hope the viewers liked the show for today. How did you enjoy my interview for you, Bea Ahn?" I asked.
"Oh! I am sure they liked it especially because the interviewer is very bubbly, adorable and goodlooking!" She said while smiling and pinched my cheeks.
I didn't even realize my heartbeat was in an unexplainable rate already.
 
"So, that's all folks! Thanks for watching and stay tuned for the next interview show's featured guest! Bye bye~"
 
".. and CUT"
 
 
I stood up and bowed at BaeAh. "Thanks for being our guest today, Ahn-ssi." I smiled at her. I do hope that made her melt.
"Naah. No prob. I'm bored anyways. Oh by the way sunbae-nim~" Oh my.. She remembered me?
"Yes sunbaenim, I remembered you. But hey, don't assume something okay?"
 
I looked at her confusingly..
 
"Uhm.."
 
"Don't forget that I am excellent in acting and
 
 
 
I am an example of an excellent actress. I'm here--" she held her hand high above her head, "And you're here--" she lowered her hand down her waist. She smiled and went out the exit.
 
 
 
And that was the last time I liked her.
----
a/n: Dedicated to my eonni, BEA. Sorry if you didnt like this story, eonni. AND PLEASE STOP BULLYING ME. Gosh.
 
Same to Hannah. STOP BULLYING 3 I know you guys love me but stop it or I shall crawl under your beds tonight. >:/
 
OKAY BYE. xD