Final

Rainbows (& Unicorns)
Laying on the bright green, not to mention wet, grass was a girl around the age of 20.
 
She light milky brown hair that suited her cute pretty face, and petite body.
 
People say she has a cold personality, but that's judging her by the way she looks. And you should never judge a book by it's cover, because you never know. You might end up liking it in the end. But you never know, because if you judge it, you're missing out on something that you once had a chance with, but now it's gone because you never wanted to try it.
 
The girl laying out without a care in the world at the moment, was just cloud gazing. Watching all the fluffy white clouds making weird shapes and what not.
 
You never get to see something so beautiful anymore, because you are to busy on technology these days. Getting fresh air, and breathing it in, while looking at the endless sky that leads to many other galaxies, now that is the life that she loves.
 
Looking up, she blinked slowly.
 
Wouldn't it be amazing if the world wasn't changing for the better or worse, but it could just stay like this? All peace and calm?
 
Sadly, the world is fighting, having stupid wars, and ruining the beauty of nature.
 
Killing the plants means that you are taking away animals homes. No animals, where is the beauty in that?
 
We need oxygen, meaning that the world needs trees.
 
Thinking of this, she just sighed. What could she do? Like they would listen to her.
 
Breathing in, she spotted something in the distance. A rainbow?
 
Yes, a rainbow.
 
It was high in the sky, bright, bold, and beautiful like it is every time. But wait. Don't rainbows only show after it rains?
 
What is the cause of this?
 
Sitting up straight, she noticed a boy holding up a huge clear prism,  and it reflected from the bright sunlight.
 
Hold up. Boy? The dude was around her age, he had quite the handsome face and the cutest eye smile ever. In conclusion, he was like a flower boy.
 
The clear prism shined brightly, and it made her think. "What is he doing..." She whispered to herself. What was he trying to do? Randomly make rainbows for no reasons? To hurt people's eyes? Because it was bright, so bright your eyes would form tears. How could he stand looking at it? 
 
But there he was, holding it high to the sky, and looking at it like it was the most beautiful thing in the world.
 
Laying back down from the sudden disinterest, she thought to herself.
 
Is he doing an experiment or something? But that wasn't what he was doing.
 
Attracting the attention of the people around him as he made the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet creation was one thing. But attraction a certain someone's attention was harder then the rest. Since that person couldn't care less.
 
He caught the eyes of the person for a while, but then soon lost them again.
 
Yes, he was trying to get her attention.
 
It was a lot harder than he thought. A rainbow, one of the most beautiful things in his opinion, couldn't get her to talk to him?
 
Okay that is pretty lame. Using a rainbow...to get a girl.
 
What else does he have to do? Get a magical flying unicorn?! Wait, what would he do with a unicorn? Why would she even want one though? It seems pretty much improbable to get one, not impossible though. He could always...try to make one.
 
"Why isn't she...ughh..never mind." He thought and continued looking at the prism. Thinking what he could do, well he could always walk up to her and try to befriend her like that. But it seems pretty hard. 
 
She seems nice, but I...I just can't He thought and ruffled his hair with his right hand. Not knowing what to do, he did the last thing he expected himself to do.
 
He put the prism that pretty much projected really pretty colours out of it, down and walked straight to the gorgeous girl. 
 
"Hey." He said when got close enough for her to hear him.
 
Opening her eyes gently so they wouldn't be harmed by the sun, she narrowed her eyes to get a better look at the boy walking up to her.
 
"Uhh..Hi?" Confused, she quickly sat up.
 
"May I sit here?" The boy asked.
 
Nodding, "Yeah...sure." Although she wasn't sure why a boy this handsome wanted to sit next to a girl like her. She wasn't the prettiest rose in the bush, 'decent' is how she described her appearance. You may seem surprised, at to why she would think so lowly a pond herself, but she doesn't have confidence like most girls her age, wearing makeup and clothes that expose a girls skin, so you could say she thinks, guys like that...don't they?
 
erted guys yes, others, they're more sweet.
 
"So, what brings you here?" He suddenly asks while looking at the bright blue sky, it was beautiful but nothing could compare with her own natural beauty because it was simply wonderful.
 
"To a park?" She exclaims in disbelief.
 
Tilting his head, he thinks for a moment and then becomes flustered. "Well, yeah..." scratching his not itchy neck, he laughs nervously, "Hehe..."
 
Smiling like a cute anime character, "Heh? It's okay, I came here to relax and take my mind of things. How about you?"
 
"I decided to try out this prism my grandmother gave me. Plus she told me to get out and stop being a loner in the house, because I'll never get a girl that way.." He said scratching his neck.
 
"Cute." She blurted out, causing him to look at her and blush.
 
"So, what's your name?"
 
"I'm Yixing, but my friends call me Lay."
 
"Well, nice to meet you Lay. I'm Sooyeon, but you can call me Jessica."
 
Friendship can be found in weird places at random times, just make sure to keep your eyes open, because you never know when you could be able to make a new friend. Plus, if it's of the opposite gender, love could spring when you least expect it.

Well. Comment, subscribe and yeah.

kthxbai~