Beginning and end in one. You see, that is how one-shots work

Zoo

After you ate the donuts with Nutella on top, courtesy of Baekhyun, you just put on whatever you'd normally wear. Animals didn't judge based on clothing preferences, right? It seemed to become a warm day, as well, not really a surprise since it was in June. 

You and Baekhyun took the subway there. You both liked taking it for some reason. Maybe it was because you two liked looking at other people and guessing how their lives are. Or because it was under ground and that was pretty cool. Either way, you liked it. 

'You look somehow even prettier today, how do you even do that?!' Bakehyun exclaimed loudly causing a few people to look your way. You glanced at the dress you had practically thrown on, it looked pretty normal. You hadn't done anything different today. 'Ah, you're making me blush, stop that. Maybe the donuts had some magic in them?' You knew this obviously wasn't the case, but you never learned how to properly accept compliments. Oops. 'Nah, I think you're just getting prettier for every day that pass! Even though that seems impossible.' You faked gagging. How did you end up with such a greasy man? A few teenage girls looked at you with envy. You could easily admit that Baekhyun was good looking, so it wasn't that surprising. It happened rather often, too.

When you could finally see the entrance to the zoo, Baekhyun began running. You trailed behind him a bit slower, you had never been a fan of running in any form, so this was the best, you could do. 'Come on, (insert preferred name here) don't you wanna see me do an impersonation of the monkeys?' You sped up, that was definitely not something you could miss. Good thing you didn't forget your phone, because that would definitely have to be filmed.

As you entered the zoo, the first thing you did was to get a map. Becuse, really, this zoo was big, and you wanted to know where the monkeys were, so you could see Baekhyun embarrass himself as quickly as possible. 'Hey, Baekhyun we should go this way if we're gonna see the monkeys', you said pointing to the left, 'and along the way we'll also see the parrots, the hyenas and the buffalos. This is gonna be so cool!' You did like the zoo. It's not like the animals would hurt you or anything.

You and Baekhyun went by the parrots and the hyenas almost dying of laughter because you had done an apparently spot-on hyena laugh, when you saw a peculiar thing happening by the buffalos. They were ROLLING. They were literally rolling around in their little park. Other people had also noticed and were starting to form an audience of sorts around them. Zoo staff had also heard and tried to make the mass move on, since this was highly unusual and had to be investigated closer. You both decided it would be better to just go get ice cream instead. Ice cream would definitely not roll around unexpectedly.

'Let's hope they have with hazelnut flavour, (insert preferred name here)! If not, I'm going to kick a baby, not kidding.' Baekhyun shared your love for hazelnut ice cream, bordering unhealthily. But then again, how could you not love it? As a matter of fact, your favorite couple activity was probably discovering and eating the best hazelnut ice cream this world has to offer. Once, you had even found yourselves 5 hours away from home in a little shop you'd read about at 2 in the morning, of course finding out it was closed. Then spending the night in a shady alleyway while cursing at the traffic.

Luckily, they did have hazelnut. And also around like 20 other flavors. There was just a lot of ice cream in general. 'Wanna taste some of my ice cream?' Baekhyun said looking at you with a smirk on his face.

'No, what the heck, we got the same kind.' Baekhyun placed his elbows on the table you were sitting at and put his head in his hands, while he was looking right into your eyes. No, staring would be the better word here. 'What?'

'You are so dense sometimes, (insert preferred name here).', he said as he slowly leaned in towards you. 'It's so cute, though.' He was only around an inch from your face now. 'You know, hanging out with you is probably my favorite thing to do, (insert preferred name here). I think I love you a lot.' He finally met your lips. It was cold and sweet and soothing and everything nice, and you wanted it to last last forever. Scratch eating ice cream, kissing was definitely your favorite thing to do with Baekhyun. 

'Love you, too. More than anything, really.' You meant it. You really did.

 

a/n: *pukes* wth did i just write, so cheesy ahhh. sorry if you felt nauseous after reading this. i incorperated roll like a buffalo im not sorry. i really only wrote this to satisfy my fangirl heart. thanks for reading also comments are greatly appreciated