Chapter I: Prologue

Foreign

Un beta-ed


 

Chapter i: Prologue
''Ferra''


A loud thud definitely makes Yunho turns his head away from the laptop. He looks at the couch just to see his dear friend lying lifelessly with one arm touch the floor.

‘’Hyung... you seriously need a break’’

‘’I’m fine.. I’m fine’’

‘’Heechul hyung.. For how long you have to do this? seriously?’’ Yunho ask as he lifts a cup of coffee with one hand before sipping the liquid.

‘’until I die’’ reply heechul tiredly

‘’Ya. Don’t play with die and such things will you?’’ the younger grimace

‘’It’s none of your problem~ you are just my house mate!’’

‘’Oh well. Then don’t ever you dare haunted my life to take revenge because I’m not going to settle for your funeral’’

‘’Geez. Ungrateful kid! If there is no me you will be living on the street!’’

‘’Well, I agreed to move in because you need someone who can pay half of the paycheck for every month! And because I have sympathy looking at your face! You look like a lost cat that time and well... I still remember how desperate you are when you looking for a housemate then’’ Yunho bring his index finger to his chin as he tried to recall the memory

‘’ahh.. Shut it!’’ Heechul let out a heavy sigh ‘’anyway, speaking of cat, where’s Heebum?’’ he pops his head from the couch to search for a certain cat

‘’eh... in his house maybe’’ Yunho turn back to his laptop and start to type whatever for his thesis

Heechul stand up from the couch and stumble a little. ‘’aww... blood rush’’ after a few times shaking his head, he went to the dining room and walk to the right angle where’s Heebum house is located. Heechul bought the cat house from his friend when there was a sale for ‘Against Animal Abuse’ celebration day last year.

‘’little Heebum~ mommy is back~’’ heechul take the sleeping cat and hug him tightly. Too tight to make the cat wake up, but luckily no harm caused. He takes Heebum to the kitchen and put in on the floor as he search for the milk before pouring the liquid in a cat bowl.

He played with Heebum for a little while before he get into his bedroom and taking a shower for one hour.

One hour.

He comes out from his room dressing prettily with a black pant, a light pink shirt and a bag hanging on his shoulder.

‘’going out again?’’ Yunho ask but eyes never leave the screen

‘’yep! Tonight I have to teach for extras classes since Tony have to meet his girlfriend to make up and make things clear –they fought- so I have to attend his class for his absence’’ heechul said frowning while wearing his watch.

‘’ugh..Hyung how can you stand more over time?’’ Yunho probably ask this question to himself but well nicely answered by heechul

‘’anything for money isn’t? Oh dang! I’m late!’’ with that he dash out from the house forgetting to close the front door. Again.

‘’aish, this hyung... think about rest sometimes will him?’’ whisper Yunho quietly before he close the door. However, before the door completely closed, a hand pushes the door backward. ‘’oh?’’

‘’hey hyung!’’

‘’ya, Jonghyun. Don’t just push the door like that will ya?’’ Yunho frown

‘’oh sorry! It’s too cold outside and I just think about cuddling my pillow while chatting online with kibum later! That’s why I’m in hurry’’ he said while tapping his head to clear his hair from the snow. Jonghyun too are house mate in this house. It’s cheap because 3 people are sharing the pay for it monthly, and since he’s still study, he thought.

‘’well.. No need to tell all your personal agenda I guess’’ Yunho reply jokingly or sarcastically. Jonghyun just smile.

They was going to get in the house again when they heard a loud ‘’damn trashcan get out of my way!’’ from afar.

‘’overtime again?’’ Jonghyun ask

‘’yep, you know he would do it for money’’

‘’we wants the money so he can enjoy his vocation later on I see’’

‘’that’s the point’’

As they get in the house, Yunho stop halfway making the younger stop as well. He follows Yunho sight and sees a thick jacket on the couch.

‘’he must be forget to wear it doesn’t him?’’ ask Yunho. More like to himself again.

‘’heechul hyung must be dammed. It’s pretty cold outside. No joke’’ both Jonghyun and Yunho turns their sight on the now closed door.

‘’that hyung…’’

‘’he really need a vocation’’

‘’I just hope he will not lost his passport when on vocation though’’ said Yunho

 


Honestly, this one is quite random. But hey, I made it. /runs