Her.. Him.. Them...

Ms. DJ, What is love?

Her...

 

"What can I do DJ sarang? Ottoke..." 

The young lady said beyond the radio.

"Do you love him?"

The so called DJ sarang replied through the line..

"Of course, but.." The frustated young lady frowned.

"But he doesnt." The Dj hits reality to the young lady. The young lady didnt reply, The Dj replied with a heavy sigh.

"Jin, sorry for the words but.. Dont be a fool.. dont make him treat you like a fool" Those words rotates around the studio. Dj shook her head then answered

"Cant you believe, you loved him for the rest of your life, but he loved you for just one day in exchange. Is that the boy you loved? The boy youve fall for?" The feelings in her words are clearly. the young lady replied "a..aniyo.."

"Finally, it hits you. Your time is precious. Dont waste it on anyone who doesnt realize that you are too." Dj sarang adviced. The young lady stops from sobbing and curves a small smile in her face.

"You know what, Youre right.." The girl replied. Dj sarang sighed in relief. "It... it finally hits me... Why am I wasting my time with a b*tch like him. He doesnt deserve me!" The girl giggled faintly. 

"That's right." Dj sarang smiled in success. "Thank you very much for hitting me Dj sarang" The girl replied with such happiness in her tone

"Theres just one thing you need to do. Move on, Not everytime, im there for you, well theres many callers in line ya know" Dj sarang joked. "I know" she faintly giggled

"So help yourself. I understand if later on, youll cry, You deserve to cry when your sad. But, Move on, Grow up" ​ 

Those words marked the young girls mind. The you girl quickly nodded and replied "Youre the best Dj sarang!" The girl thanked. "Just doing my job" the last thing she said before ending the call.

"I think thats the last caller. Awww its already time! Its now the end guys! Theres so much drama we encountered this night! hope for more, also Thanks for all the messages our station recieved. Now its time!"

"Annyeonghasaeyo This is Dj Sarang and this is Lovestruck, Youre love problems, We listen"

"And youre listening to Seoul FM! BYE GUYS!"

After that, The "On Air" lights off, The young lady take a sip of her coffee beside her, rested her back beyond her chair and massages her restless eyes. Lee Yumin, or the so called "DJ Sarang", Shes a DJ, not just a DJ, shes a love dj, and this is not a joke, advicing is not a joke. She enters this job, even her, knows she doesnt have experienced that crazy thing called "Love". At her age of 24, Shes still a NBSB, or so we called "No boyfriend Since birth". Despite of that, she loved her job, she even consider it as her life. And every time the "On air" lights in bright red, her life starts.

She closed the studio door, and walks out of the Station building, this time, her "real" life starts, as Lee Yumin. She enters a cab and her journey continues. This is an everyday scene for her, the cold breezing air covered the whole place. The cab stops. "Kamsahamnida" She forms a smile and bowed. The cab left, she turned around and see her favorite place, home.

"Eomma! im home!" She called for her mom, but no answer. Silence covered their whole house. "Eomma? Where are you?" She said as she placed her coat and shoes off. She walked around the house but no sign of her mother. "Eomma??" she said again. She walked pass the living room, hearing small sobs. She worried.

"Eomma?" She saw her mom sobbing, sitting at the sofa said infront of the tv. "Eomma? What happened?!" She quickly walked to her sobbing mother. "Ju...jungwoo! Sooyeon! Theyve been kidnapped!!" Her eyebrows furrowed by what her mother said. She quickly closed the tv and faced your mother. "Can you please tell me why are you crying? And who's Jungwoo and Sooyeon? Are they our relatives?" She said to your mom with your hands on your hips. She were at shock when she recieved a slap in the arm from her. "Now what?!" She whimpered as she tried to avoid her mother's slaps. "Look at what youve done! Im watching "I miss you" and Jungwoo and Sooyeon have been kidnapped!!! How could you turn off the tv! Stay away!" Her mother pushed her away. She mentally facepalmed herself for knowing such. Her mother is a single parent, she and her dad had separated and because of that, her mother changed. She's the one whose taking care of her mother since shes the only child, one reason why she have no boyfriend. She didnt want to leave her alone, specially in that situation.

She sighed and let her mother watch. She was about to go upstairs, til her mother called her. "Yumin ah" her mother turned. "Mm?" She asked. "Theres food in the kitchen, I cooked your favorite" Her mother giggled. She smiled, its rare for her mother to cook for her. "Thats great. Thanks eomma" She giggled

She walked straight to the kitchen, just to reveal a simple dinner. She prepared a coffee for herself, She worked alot. Shes slowly mixing her coffee and gazed beyond the kitchen window.

"Guess what" Her eomma tangled her arms with hers. "Wait, Jungwoo and Sooyeon were saved?" she joked. "Thats not it!" Her mother slapped her again. She giggled. As said, thats an everyday scene for her. "Okay, you got me, Whats that?" She said as she sat down at the dining table, followed by hey hyper mother. "I heard her! Dj sarang! I heard her on the radio earlier!" Her mother said as she clapped her hands. Her mom doesnt know she and Dj sarang are one. She laughed at her. "Really? What did she do?" She asked. "She solved another love problem! OH she's awesome!" Her mother getting hyper and hyper. She smiled at her and began eating her dinner. Her mom became quiet and gazed at her. She felt an awkward feeling and looked up. 

"What?" She frowned. "Youve grown into beautiful woman, Yumin ah" Her mother suddenly said. "Huh? Eomma.. So out of the blue" she giggled. "Im not joking, Youre wonderful" Her mom smiled. "Eomma? Tell me, whats wrong?" She said as she hold her mothers hands. "Nothings wrong, I just wanted to compliment my daughter" She smiled again. "Thanks but..Dont compliment me anymore, gives me goosebumps" She chuckled. Her mom sighed. Yumin looked at her weirdly. "Why dont you have a boyfriend Yumin? Im waiting for such a cute son in law" Her mom sighed and pouted. Yumin choked and looked at her mother frowning. "Eomma! Please stop that, Im still young for that." She continued her food. "Yeah. 24" Her mom give her a merhong. She facepalmed herself because of her mother's childish acts. 

 

Him...

 

*Snorrsss* *Snorrrsss*

*KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG*

"Urrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh" the guy frowned and covers his head with a pillow. He comforted himself with the comfiness of his beloved bed.

*KKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG*

"What the heck!" He kicked the clock away from him, not letting it ruin the most blissful moments of his life. Because of his busy job, he never had time to rest. He turned to look at the clock.

"Oh great. I slept the whole day" He rolled his eyes and sat lazily

He groggily stood up, but ended up squeezing himself again into his bed. Vacation. His way to escape those cameras, medias, crazy fans and those "overwhelming" schedules. Did you guess his job? yes He's an idol.

Kim Donghyun, Not just an ordinary idol, but leader of his group "Boyfriend". As a leader, he's the most busiest.

His group had given vacation by the company, that surely overwhelmed his restless soul. The same instant, when the company announced they will have vacation, was also announced that their dating ban was over. But himself, knew he dont have time for such. He just want Him, and his bed, together until the vacation ends. 

He didnt want to do anything. He just want to enjoy the pleasure his bed was giving to him. But it cant be, he might starv. Because of the thought, he quickly opened his eyes, and as usualy, stood up to search for food.

Since his alone, His home was a mess.

"AIsh! Didnt know I havent had food in my frigde for years..." He cursed under his breathe. He quickly changed into his jogging clothes and get his wallet. He began the night on groceries.

"Is that Kim Donghyun? Gosh! hes living a few blocks away from me!"

"Didnt their dating ban was over?! Ive got chance!"

"Annyeong Donghyun oppa!"

The time he put his toe out of his house. Those was the words that bombared him. Guess its a wrong idea to leave his mask. Even in the middle of the night, The fans eyes are still active.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" He bowed in respect to those fans, Even hes in vacation, he needs to protect his image.

"What to buy.. what to buy???" He sings softly as he walked pass the grocery gliding himself with his cart. 

"Thats it! BANANA!" he said the same time his foot stomp the ground and "hit the brakes" of his cart.

He spend his day on groceries. He finally went back to his love, home.

He quickly prepared the food, the old times hes doing when hes still not an idol, living alone.

He sighed and prepared his coffee, after that, he weakily sat at the dining table. The whole house was quiet. He missed s and all those warlike dinner. His lips curved up into a faint smile

"Bon appetit" He turned his coffee up and pretended to have a toast to someone. He sighed again, but as he took a sip of his own made coffee. Just few seconds..

"Bllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuueeehhhh, What the! SALT?!" he looked at the mess hed done. Well too smart to put salt in their coffee.

"Aisshhh" he said as he frowned and cleaned the mess. As he was cleaning, someone suddenly knocked 

"Ahh jinja? In the middle of the night" He shook his head, as he opened the door

"HYUUUNNNGGGG IVE MISSED YOUUUUU!!!" He was attacked by Shim Hyunseong. 

"Oh gosh! What happened in your house??!!" Hyunseong, as the eomma of their group,quickly noticed the mess.

"Ive made just a little..." He scratched the back of his neck. "Hyung you need a girlfriend." Hyunseong said as he faced Donghyun.

"You know what, I prefer this" Donghyun said as he stabbed the egg with fork and started eating it before walking to his bed.

"Hyung, why not? Besides, our dating ban was over right?" Hyunseong insisted as he followed him into his bedroom

"Im too young for that" Donghyun comforted himself and opened the tv

"Yeah. 24" Hyunseong rolled his eyes and sat beside him. "Ah jinja! Go away!" Donghyun throwed a pillow at Hyunseong but Hyunseong caught it. 

 

Them...

 

Two Individuals apart, Will they encounter each lives? 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yea, guess this will be a short fic >< Ill continue it :>

KEKEKE sorry for the lame introductions T^T

But im finally back!!! GOT BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORKS AND STUFFS 

Ive missed you guys :">

 

Dont forget to comment and subscribe :">

 

Ppyong~! *once again (;U;)*