You couldn't...but we'll be together anyways

Will you hold on?

Hi~ I'm here again to finish this....hope you like it ^^

 

----------------------------------------~--------------------------------------

 

-Flashback-

“Bye mom~”. I tell her while climbing on my car; 2 hours have passed since I left Hae in the dorm. Suddenly my phone started to ring, it was SungMin.

“Hi SungMin-Shii~”

“Oh my, thank God you answered. Are you ok? Is Hae with you?”

         “What, he is not with me, he is in the dorms because he was felling sick, why?”

         “In the dorms!? Oh God, Kyu keep calling DongHae!, he is’nt answering his phone so  we tough that he was with you”

         “SungMin what the hell is happening!?”

         “I just got a call from the guard of the dorms telling me that ours was on fire, the rescue is on the way…”

I drop my phone and was in shock, Hae is in the dorms, and the dorms are on fire.

Took me seconds to realize how bad the situation was, I started the car and began to drive the fast as I could.

The phone was in the floor of the car but I heard the voice of SungMin so far away…

         “HyukJae! HyukJae! Listen to me, he will be ok, the rescue is on his way, we are not sure that he was in there when all started, and if he was I’m sure that he esca…”

“Damn it SungMin, he even couldn’t get up a while ago, how is he supposed to escape of a fire? A FIRE! ” - I yelled at him while tears were coming out of my eyes, and didn’t receive an answer.

Washing them away I focused on the road, I have to get there fast and help Hae. Will you hold on?

When I finally make it to the building, there was a lot of firemen and cars on the parking lot, even the press was there.

I climbed out of my car and rushed forward when I saw the members talking to one of the firemen, but I didn’t see him.

“Where is he!?” –I almost screamed-

When the members turned around to see me, I could see the sadness on their faces; RyeoWook started to cry and hid his face on YeSung shoulder.

         “No, no, no…”

The only thing that came out of my mouth was that word, and I started to cry. Lee Teuk came to hug me but I didn’t let him.

         “Tell me that it is a mistake; tell me that he is ok please!!”  – I fell on my knees and cried harder,  finally Lee Teuk was able to hug me.

         “They couldn’t do anything, when they came here the fire has consumed everything.” –Lee Teuk told me and began to cry with me. – “I’m sorry, I’m sorry that I couldn’t protect him.”

After the words of Lee Teuk Hyung, something broke inside of me. All that I could hear in that moment were the members’ sobs, everyone loved him, but I was in more pain, he was my special person.

-Flashback End-

Now a year had passed and I’m laying down here, were the fireman told us that you were when the fire consumed everything, your bed, or what used to be your bed, now the only thing left are ashes.

Everything had been kept like how it was that day. Nobody dares to get in here but me, the others can’t stand the fact that you died here where we used to spend our free time. But you aren’t dead, you are still with me, because when I come here I can hear your voice and sometimes I can see you smiling at me from the door way.

Everyone had moved on, we had kept together like 7 months after you where gone, for our E.L.F, because you loved them so much and we also love them. But they couldn’t stand the fact that sometimes in the middle of a practice I just began to talk to you, so they made me see a psychotherapist who told me that you weren’t real and made me took pills that made you go away, but I didn’t take them because I just don’t want you to go away.

After all this, we disbanded. They keep on calling and visit me now and then. Actually I’m not allowed by my parents to leave the house, so I had run away to be with you.

Now the sleeping pills that I took from my mom’s bathroom are working as I feel my body getting numb.

         I’m sorry guys and I’m sorry mom, dad... but that’s the only way I can be with... him without worrying you.

         Babe, wait for me… I’m coming… now we’ll be together…  Hae.

Just like that the life left my body, in the same time that Lee Teuk, Heechul and Han Geng were coming to get me, but it was too late.

         Now our fingers are connected and we are finally together, so let’s be happy forever, Nee?

 

----------------------------------------~------------------------------------------

 

 

Comment if you like it, and also if you don't....but don´t be meaney, nee? 

ByeBye~