Let's Play

Beautiful Lie

 

Seohyun POV

I looked at this patient named Kyuhyun. I brushed his wavy hair that was covering his handsome face. God gave him this face so it shouldn’t be covered. But I accidentally touched one of his wounds. He groaned in pain while sleeping. Aigoo Jessica Unnie, why did you give him to me? I’m already happy with my routines here on Earth. Then he began sleep talking. “Kajima…kajima… [Don’t go]” He suddenly grabbed my hand but he was still sleeping. I jerked back because I was afraid. Then he let go. He must have some difficult past.

Kyuhyun POV

I don’t know what happened but now I’m in a deep sleep. All I could see is grass. It’s so soft like I’m in heaven. Then I was talking to this sweet girl but I couldn’t see her face. She laughs so cutely and she sings so beautifully. Then suddenly, someone called her.

“—hyun-ah!” What? What’s her name? I couldn't hear it. Then she stood up and ran away.

“Kajima! Kajima…kajima…” I caught her arm but she jerked away and left me.

I woke up one morning and I was about to scream when someone’s face was so near mine! But I couldn’t scream because she was a beautiful girl. When she saw my eyes open, she moved back.

“Oh, you’re awake.”

“W-who are you?”

“I’m a nurse silly you.” Then she laughed. That laugh, it sounded so familiar.

“But why is your face so close to mine?”

“Oh, I was looking at the details of your face. I’m sorry. I’m really like that.”

“Oh. Don’t do it again. It’s kinda creepy.”

“Ok. By the way, I’m Seohyun.”

SeoHYUN? Is she the girl from my dream?

“Ah, I’m Kyuhyun.”

“I’m a friend of Jessica Unnie. We’re new here in Seoul and we’ve known each other for so long actually. She said you’re friends, too.” Then she smiled at me. Jessica’s friend? Could it be that she’s an angel, too. Hm, let me recall the names Jessica told me.

-Flashback-

“What are their names?” I asked her.

“Hm. Taeyeon, Me, Soonkyu, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun.”

-End of Flashback-

Seohyun? She’s an angel. I know it.

Jessica POV

When I woke up, morning sunshine landed on my face. I was absorbing the heat when someone talked.

“Good morning little girl!”

“Oppa! So~ Let’s get ready to work!” When I was about to go out my door, Donghae Oppa stopped me.

“You or rather we are not going anywhere.”

“Huh? Why?” I scratched my head and gave him a confused look.

“Today is Heechul hyung’s sister’s birthday and he’s closing the restaurant for a week. So today, let’s play a sport.” He said with a wide smile on his face.

“What sport?”

“Get ready for soccer! Fix yourself. ‘Kay?”

Oppa lent me some soccer clothes that he said was small on him. Then off we go to the soccer field.

Donghae POV

Ever since my parents left me, I’ve never been really happy until Jessica came in my life. I know it’s kinda weird living with her in the same roof. So now, I want to make everything the best for her before she moves out to her sisters. I took her to soccer field to play some soccer since it’s one of my favorite sports. As of today, men play first.

Jessica POV

As I watch him play, I can’t help it but I kept on cheering!

“Donghae! Donghae! Donghae! Hwaitiiiing!” Even if other girls kept on looking at me like I’m a weird fangirl. Then I also heard some girls that were yelling “Donghae! Donghae! Donghae! Oppa! Look at us!”

 

Psssh. Looks like I have a competition. So I made my voice louder! “DONGHAE OPPA! HWAITING!” I grinned at the girls and they looked annoyed at me.

Then now it’s our turn.

Unfortunately, my opponents are the girls who like Donghae, too! Then on one corner, I saw Taeyeon! She’s playing soccer today, too! Then I saw Donghae was talking to the guy who was with Taeyeon.

*Prrrrt!* There goes the whistle and we started playing. Taeyeon and I were in the same team and I was so happy about it. Then suddenly, one of those stupid girls tripped me! Donghae looked mad at the girl but I insisted on playing. Those stupid girls kept on hitting me on my shoulders and everywhere! I wanted to hit them too but that would be a sin. I don’t about this, but I could actually feel the pain. What’s happening to me? Angels couldn’t get hurt right? Then when it was time to kick the ball, I kicked it so hard that it sprained my right foot! And again, it hurts! Taeyeon unnie was shocked when she saw me in pain and she was confused too. That time Donghae Oppa went to get water so he didn’t see what happened to me. Taeyeon helped me up and led me near to the guy she was with.

“Teukie Oppa, she’s my friend. Please help us. I don’t know what happened to her!”

That Teukie guy checked my foot and he nodded. “Taeyeon-ah, she sprained her foot. We’ll just massage it a bit and we’ll go to the doctor. Aigoo, where on Earth is Donghae?”

Donghae POV

When I went back, no one was playing anymore. Well that was too early to finish the game. Then I saw a huge crowd where Eeteuk Hyung and I were standing. I went in the crowed and I saw Jessica in pain! She seemed to have sprained her foot! I went to her but it seemed like some crazy girls were trying to rip my shirt off! I pushed their hands and went to Jessica.

“Jessica! What happened?!?” I yelled with anger and worry.

“O-oppa, I’m o-okay. Aaah!” She yelled with pain.

Jessica POV

Donghae Oppa touched my foot and it really hurts! And now it looks swollen! God, what’s happening to me? I tried to hold back my tears as hard as I could. “O-oppa! I’m really ok.”

“You’re extremely hurt and wincing in pain and you’re saying you’re ok?!? Just shut up!”

I looked into his anry face and his eyes. He seemed really mad at me. Then a teardrop fell from my eyes because I was not only hurt by the pain from my foot but his words. When he saw my teardrop he immediately said

“I’m-I’m sorry.” Then he started carrying me in a bridal style and there I cried on his shoulders.

“I’m sorry too Oppa.” I cried again.

He carried me away from the crowd and the game continued. He checked my foot and did some massages and got some first aid kit. “I’m sorry for making you worry Oppa.” He just remained silent. I think he’s still mad at me. “Oppa, how come you’re good at healing things?”

He looked at me and looked back at my almost better foot. “My mom was a nurse. But she had more time for her patients than us. My dad often gets mad her because of that and they had constant fights. Then my dad cheated on my mom. That’s when they split up. My brother, Minho, left me too.” Then he gave me a hug.

“Don’t go away from me…please. I don’t want to be alone anymore. You added color to my life.”

I can’t believe he’s saying that to me.

“Oppa, we’ve only met for more than a week… I have to think.” I broke his hug and went to Taeyeon limping.

“Taeng!”

“Oh Jessica! What happened? I don’t get it!”

“Me either. I feel pain. I’m hurt. Unnie, what’s happening to me? I’m an angel right?”

“Of course! 9 of us are!” Then she hugged me but something’s wrong with Taeyeon. She seems hot, like having a fever or something. We angels can’t get fever unless it’s a punishment.

“Taengoo-ah, why are you so hot?”

“Why thank you Jessica. I always know I am—“

“No no! What I meant is that you’re having a fever! Did you do something bad?”

She bit her lip and didn’t bother to answer me. “Taeyeon-ah!”

“Alright! Alright! I stole one of Ma’am Kim’s dresses!”

“Taengoo-ah! Why?” Then Teukie Oppa heard our yelling and went near to us.

“Oppa! Take this sick girl home! She has high fever!”

“What?!? Probably because of the rain.” Then he felt her forehead and her neck.

“Taengoo-ah! You have to be in the hospital!”

“Oppa! I’m afraid of needles! I could just stay at home.”

“But—“ Taeyeon pouted. “Aigoo. Fine.” Then off they go. I could still see Donghae sitting alone where I left him. I pitied him. He has a broken family and he’s alone. But despite that, he’s still a loving and a kind-hearted person. I limped my way to him and tugged his shirt like a little kid.

“Oppa, I want to go home…our home.” He flashed a smile to me.

Tiffany POV

I went to a book store to buy a book. There I found a very perfect book worth reading for me. ‘How to Fight Cancer’. When I was about to grab it, someone else wanted to have that last copy. Our hands touched and I looked up to see who he was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Err. My mind seems not to work properly. I'm still thinking about what to write about SeoKyu and other pairings. Mianhaeyo! And I can't seem to add gifs because my website with all the pics seems like it's crashing.