candy crushing!; 談戀愛!;

Your Daily Assortment of EXO Fanfics

 

candy crushing!; 談戀愛!;

author: timeshaker

13600w > kailu;krisyeol


useful summary from carvone sshi: idk omg someone's getting married, lu han burned his , and jongin is not helping????

for arejour & carvone, for their kindness and generosity towards those who need it and each other. i feel rly, rly glad and happy to know you two! :>

thanks to ~pepper~, your comments are always better than fic. even those unnecessary snide beta comments about bias

erm, pls skip the first line if you like han geng

 

General: Luhan helps plan weddings and Jongin is his helper. Too bad, Luhan suffers from BTS, which inhibits any form of nice coherency around his crush.

My Thoughts: This is unbearably cute, like I'm ready to jump off a bridge. Luhan's actions make me want to cry from laughter and god-dammit-get-together-already. Jongin is undeniably adorable. And really, they are just two idiots in love. The beginning of the story, which introduces Luhan's and Kris's friendship had me laughing my off and the creepy leering old woman. LOL. I absolutely love Victoria in this story, how close she is to Luhan and not afraid to threaten said doe-eyed boy. And Canlie ;) we all know who that is. I find Kris's personality here so crack-ish, but I don't mind it for once! The reference to boats and Titanic was so cute! And all the random people that pop into the story (like the vendor and *cough*leering old woman) add flavor to the story. And argh, just let me love this story. I'm still reading part 2 but I don't want to squeal too much. Officially one of my most favorite oneshots (twoshot actually).

Pairings: Kailu<3 and Krisyeol (so much crack here xD)

Length: a twoshot (YAY) -> candy crushing! (2)