Silver

Your Daily Assortment of EXO Fanfics

 

Silver

Author: leen_go
Genre: HarryPotter!AU
Rating: PG
Length: 6,300+ words
Pairings: Kris/Lay
Warnings: Nothing in particular
Summary: Kris is a bored student at Hogwarts who stumbles upon an interesting find in the Forbidden Forest.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fictional work, and I certainly don't own the Hogwarts world that belongs to J.K. Rowling.

 

General: Kris is a Slytherin Prefect who likes to spend his time alone. He finds a certain part of the Forbidden Forest inviting and from then on, it was the go-to place Kris became attached to. The loss of his ring one day forces him to go back and check his secret hideout, where he unknowingly meets an intruder. Here is the start of a beautiful friendship.

My Thoughts: I literally squealed when I saw the summary. I had no idea what the story was about but it was Harry Potter and Kray combined (and I had obsessive Kray feels during those days). I LOVE this story. I can't say it's one of those you-have-to-read-this-before-you-die kind of stories but it's just I really really really wanted a sequel to this. The characters (well, mainly Kris and Lay) are utterly adorable. Kris is this quiet kid who likes to spend time with himself and Lay's sassy and sarcastic. The way the author described Kris and Luhan's friendship (only for a couple of paragraphs) was plus. I can't say I was surprised with the ending, I KNEW it would happen. But now, I seriously want a sequel!
 

Pairings: Kray~

Length: oneshot (but I found out that there are 2 short side-sequels: Silver Side 1 and Silver Side 2