mute button

Your Daily Assortment of EXO Fanfics

 

mute button

Author: teastallpanda
Pairing: Luhan/Sehun
Rating/genre: Angst; PG-13
Summary: The irony, Luhan thinks briefly before the car is thrown into the air, is that the truck didn't barrel into them from the front. It came from the back, a huge shape in the rear-view mirror, driver honking desperately, before it hit the car. He sees brief glimpses of the road, the sky, the truck, and Sehun-- Sehun is the last thing he sees before the car crashes back on the road, windshield shattering, metal twisting out of shape, the shrill brakes of the truck.

 

General: Luhan and Sehun get into a car accident and the younger is on the verge of losing his life. Luhan summons a deal with the devil to save Sehun but is Luhan able to keep his end of the deal?

My Thoughts: I read this story a long time ago and was hit by the the suffering and angst. I generally hate angst because it makes my insides shrivel up and I just want to bawl against my laptop, but I took the dive and decided to read this. The angst does make me want to leak a few tears but the oneshot was worth it. The rest of EXO and their understanding of the situation makes the story more realistic, so it's not just Luhan and Sehun suffering alone. The author's incorporation of the devil  makes my heart beat erratically, crossing my fingers for a good ending. It's the clenching of the heart and the silent begging from the reader for Luhan and Sehun to make it through that makes this story so heart-moving. I don't want to spoil the ending but those who shy away from angst should read this. 

Pairings: Hunhan (angsty Hunhan ;_;) and ninja!Baekyeol

Length: oneshot (there's Sehun's POV in tinnitus)