For The Love of Trees

Your Daily Assortment of EXO Fanfics

 

For The Love of Trees

Author: drainbamage954
Pairing/Fandom: EXO, Chanyeol/Kyungsoo
Rating: G
Length: 6,786
Disclaimer: I don't own them.  Just the idea, and I'm not entirely sure I actually want to own that.
Summary: Chanyeol is a tree, which is slightly problematic concerning the area in which hugs are given.  Which is why, to the depths of his bark, he wants to be human.
Notes: This is probably the weirdest and fluffiest and most ridiculous thing I have ever, and probably will ever, write.  You have have been warned.  This started because I was talking with goodgollymiss the other day about EXO (as usual) and somehow realized Yixing would be a willow tree and then started imagining EXO as forest things. And it wouldn't stop.

 

 

GeneralChanyeol is a curious tree whose meeting Kyungsoo makes him ponder on becoming a human. Baekhyun is his (only) best foxy friend who gives him advice and Sehun is a smarty cat.

My Thoughts: Okay. To be honest, this isn't one of the stories I would've recommended because the writing was so great or the plot was amazing. I recommend this story for the animal cast, for all reasons. I find it amusing how EXO is a part of nature and that Jongin and Kyungsoo are the only humans. x3 This story has a funny cute to it, especially with the conversations Chanyeol the Tree has with Baekhyun the Fox. And all the rest of EXO xD LOL. I love quirky stories so I'm putting this out there.

Pairing: Chansoo! (first one)

Length: medium one-shot. just a little something for the day.