love at first sight

Saranghae Stranger.

summer time in seoul. good time to take pictures of happy people enjoying there time relaxing and tanning.

the people where even nice enough to take a pictures for my project.

they did peace signs and everything.

its been an hour since ive been taking pictures.

i headed to a coffee shop. 

i had heard that this coffee shop was famous for its drinks and desearts.

i sat down in my seat wating for the waitres.

i lookws through each picture. they all had came out good.

the boss had said that since we are sponcering at  the art museum and they needed more picture and information about koreas history and alguculture. 

the cafe got louder and louder as more people came in.

one of the waitresses was talking to a custmer.

" ah im sorry put there are no more tables." she said bowing to the man.

i looked at them. " he can sit here." i said. waving at my direction.

they came to my table. the waitresed bowed. " miahnae. "she said.

i shook my head. they guy than sat across from me.

" kamsahamnida." he said. and i nodded.

he had red hair that made his soft light skin glow.

the waitress then took out her not pad. " what would you like?" 

the guy infront of me looked at me. "what do you think i should get?"

i tapped my chin. " i heard the americano was good." i said.

he nodded. " ok then i will have that." the waitress wrote it down and looked at me.

" i'll have the same." i said turning my attention back to my camera.

i could see the guy with the red hair look at me. 

" well stranger i see you are curious at what im looking at." i said smilling.

he rubbed the back of his head. "ah miahn." You shook your head. "Ani its cool"

You showed him all the pictures you took. You even told him what they were for.

He was fasinated. Then there was a moment were we both looked at each other. Not looking away. 

Dung dung dung dung!~ your heart beated. Then the waitress came with both of your drinks.

You both took a sip. It was very tasty. You had a little on your top lip.the stranger then handed you a napkin.

You took it and wiped your lip. " thank you." You said. His smiled made you melt. You didn't notice that you were staring at him for a long time.

He blinked and waved his hand infront of your face. " hello~ earth to ms. Beautiful." He said. You shook yourself back to reality. * wait did hey say beautiful?*

Your cheeks got warm. You fanned your face with your hands. " this americano warms you up fast."

He chuckled at you cuteness.you looked at your watch. You got up and grabbed everything. " ah I have to go." You said. " wait let me walk you."

You waved your hands infront of you. "Ani its ok" he got up and pulled you out the caffee.

He then faced you and grabbed your bag and camera. " its not safe for some as beautiful as you walk around without a bodygaurd."

Your face heated up and your heart was beating like crazy. You gave in and let him walk you home

The both of you talked all the way. It was akward at first but when y'all started to ask questions about each other, y'all got to know each other.

You were now infront of the hotel you were staying at. " well here we are." You say playing with your fingers.

He noticed and let out a small chuckle. " it was nice meeting you." You nodded. " same here." You both said your goodbyes.

He looked at you walk your way inside the hotel, sighing to his self and walked to his way to his house.

You dropped yourself on the bed staring at the ceiling. Then you jumped up and down. Rolling on the bed and kicking crazy.

You sat up, grinning like crazy. " omgggg today was just amazing. To bad I won't see him again." You pouted.

You then realized you didn't get his name. * aahhhhh. You pabo how could you forget to ask for his name!* you started hitting your head and sighed.

You got ready to go to bed. But before you did, you grabbed your camera and took a picture of the view of seoul from your window.

It was the next day and you got up and got ready. Today you were going to the park and take pictures there.

------------------------------------------------

It was very windy and it was hard to see with your hair all over your face. You took one last shot and headed back to the coffee shop.

You ordered a americano and tied your hair in a messy bun. You then looked through yoir camera once again. * I wonder if that guy is coming today?*

As you were thinking you didn't notice the person infront of you. When you realized a big smile was placed on. " hello stranger."

He leanned on the table. " how did you know it was me?" You looked up at him. " because your the one person who would sit with a stranger. And because of your hair." You said.

He touched his hair and looked at you. What's wrong with it?" You shook your head. " nothing besides the fact its red." You giggled.

He looked at your cup. " you got an americano?" You nodded and drinked some. You didn't notice the foam on yor lip and gave all your attention to your camera.

He stared at your lips. He anted to kiss them so bad but he didn't want you to get the wrong impression of him. " umm. You have a little something here."

You looked at him confused. He made his hand go over his mouth as if he was wiping something off. You did understand what he was doing.

He laughed at your cuteness and grabbed a napkin and wiped the foam off your lips. You were so embarrased. " oh by the way my name is _______." " jongsuk."

" well mr. Jongsuk I'm sorry to say I have to go. * even though I don't want to* I have to finish up." You lefted your camera.

He then pouted. " awww can I come too?" He used his aiegyo. You found it very cute. " ok but let me touch your hair AND take a picture of it."

He looked at you crazy yet with amuse. " ok but why?" " because I like how your hair looks and it looks soft." He laughed at you but let you do it anyways.

His hair was so soft. It was like touching soft feathers. You then rubbed your cheek in his head. " wahhhh sooooo soft!" You said.

You then took a picture of it. " ok let's go." You said.

Y'all went walking around doing this and that. You stopped taking pics and had fun. People would pass by saying what a cute couple you to were.

You blushed and looked the other way. Jongsuk liked it. He smiled big and looked at you. "_______-ah..." he said looking at you.

" hmm?" He grabbed your hands and rubbed them against his cheek. You were confused. " this may sound crazy but I....... I fell in love with you. I guess .....love at first sight."

You were speachless. * h-he's confessing?!?!?!* you looked at his brown eyes. They weren't like all other brown eyes. They seemed ..... very alruing yet full of love.

He rubbed the back of his neck. " I understand if you don't like me back. I just wanted to tell you." He looked away from you.

You grabbed his chin so he would look at you. " and what if I say I fell in love with you at first sight?" He smiled big and leaned in to kis you.

You closed your eyes. Wanting this moment to last forever. "______-ah I love you."

You looked up at him. " saranghae my stranger." And he kissed you once more.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hello guys mypabokwang here. So how was it. I feel like its short but I'm not sure. Anyways thanks for reading^^