What Is The Meaning of THIS??!

Marry Your Daughter

Minho's Pov




"appa let's hang out together" dayoung said, poking my cheeks. i looked at her.




"wae?"




dayoung pout."because appa is always sad like this" dayoung imitates me. i chuckled.




"do i look like that?" i asked her.




dayoung nooded and laughed.





"come on appa let's go to the mall!"




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




we are here now at the mall. dayoung played in the arcades and also we went to different stores to buy the things she wanted.




i looked at dayoung and smiled. my daughter is so happy.




Dayoung's right i'm sad all the time. but what can i do ? i'm hurting like hell.




"appa let's eat i'm hungry" dayoung said then pulled me at the place where she wants to eat.




i ordered her favorite foods.dayoung her lips. aigoo my daughter is so cute! dayoung started eating. she really enjoyed the foods. i chuckled.




"dayoungie calm down it's all yours"




dayoung just keep eating,ignoring what i've said. i giggled.

 

 

she looks like yuri....





yuri....




ugh! i remember her again.here comes the pain.why..why can't i just forget her? after all she've done why i do i still keep on loving her?? i sighed. dayoung noticed me and stop eating.




"appa..you're sad again" dayoung pout. "i thought bringing you here will makes you happy but i'm wrong"




i looked at dayoung in a little bit shock. aigoo my daughter is so sweet.i didn't expect dayoung will think of this kind of idea.




i smiled at her.



"appa is not sad dayoung-ah.i'm happy.very happy. I'm sorry if appa is like this. i didn't know you're getting affected. i'm sorry."



dayoung smiled." It's okay appa i undestand"




i smiled back and ruffle her hair.




"appa not the hair!

dayoung pout. i just laugh





suddenly.....




suddenly.....




i saw nichkhun....




with the other lady.




i looked at them in confused.they're eating here too.3 tables away from us.he's with a little girl too.





What is the meaning of this?!