[Book 4.1] A World for You and Me: Onward

The Idol Anthology {Previously: The Dream World}

[Book 4] A World for You and Me

(Chapter 1) Prologue: Onward

Inspiration ~ Pacific Rim + Myself + Starfighter Comic + Other

tumblr_ljbly7sXaR1qcrgtso1_500.png6-dongwoon.jpg90f53233c66a67f8faith_cosplay_s15.jpg
Miyoung, Yoongi (Suga), ft. Dari


Notes:
*W.T.S. = World Transport Ship
*S.S.P. = Star Ship Port


mudd_ship.jpg

Welcome to the W.T.S. Constantine. Thank you for joining us today - September 30th, 2296. Please fasten your safety harnesses as shown on the screens found at both your left and your right. We will arrive to our scheduled destination in approximately 4 hours. Please relax and enjoy your flight to S.S.P. Liberator. 

All of the small transport ship’s seats had human bodies occupying them. Most of those seated were relatively comfortable, having been trained sufficiently for such situations. Some even chatted among each other. There was, however, one person on the ship who stuck out more than the others.

“Hey,” a blue-haired female nudged her neighbor,” Do you know who she is? The stiff looking one surrounded by suits?”

The male sitting next to her shook his head,” She definitely isn’t from the Korean training sector.”

“She looks so familiar but... She's definitely not from Japan’s base either,” the female whispered,” she doesn’t look very comfortable, maybe she isn’t a soldier?”

“But… Why would there be a non-combat operative on this ship? We are all supposed to be here for the advanced combat training,” the male commented, eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

The female shrugged and offered the male her hand,” Who knows. My name is Park Miyoung by the way, from the Japanese base.”

Taking her hand, the man smiled,” Nice to meet you, I’m Min Yoongi from the North-South Korea joint base.”

The two newbies greeted each other happily, easily distracted from the flight into space. Many of the soldiers on the vessel were also getting acquainted with those around them while some kept to themselves or even slept. Few were visibly nervous, but one in particular was especially uncomfortable.

The woman in the front row shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

It's okay. You're okay.

She grasped the chest harness tightly with her gloved hands and stared intensely at the digital clock in the front of the small ship.

You can do this. She egged herself on.

Only... 3 hours and 45 minutes left to go.


Author's Note: I honestly don't know if this is repetative or not cuz I am too lazy to edit lol but hope you enjoyed!