Final

It's all your fault

Luhan..... You’re so perfect. You’re kind, smart, handsome and overall you’re sweet as hell.

Damn I have fallen so bad.

It’s all your fault, you called me beautiful, no-one had ever called me beautiful before.

You’re always so nice to me, you treat me to bubble tea, you text me every morning and night to see how I’m doing, you acted so, so sweet and it felt like we were a couple.

But....you don’t really see me that way do you?

You were just nice to me because no-one else was...but that doesn’t change my feelings for you though.

In a dream I had, we went out and I confessed to you, but you didn’t hear, because you just walked away. I tried to get you to turn back, but you didn’t. I ran after you, but you kept getting farther and farther away until I ran out of air and stopped running.

It made me doubt my confession, but I realised that you aren’t the person to do something like that.

You had made me feel so much, so many emotions that I’ve never felt before.

It’s your birthday today Luhan, and I plan on confessing after I perform for you. I hope to god that you accept my feelings, or I may just break down.

===================================================

I entered through the back door and walked up the stairs to the DJ’s booth. I knocked on the door and went in, “You sure you’re ready for this Yara?” My cousin Chen asked me, “Luhan’s really dense when it comes to love,”

I nodded my head, “It’s now or never Chen,”

He just nodded and talked into the mic, “Alright birthday boy, you got someone here that’s gonna sing a song for you!”

The crowd made ‘oooh’ noises, the spotlight hit Luhan and I saw him blush from the booth.

Chen passed me the mic, “Take it away cuz.”

I breathed deeply and said something before the music started, “I love you, but I never dared to say, but now it’s your birthday, I hope you accept my heart as a gift,”

I heard the crowd ‘awww’ as the music started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB9Ww9nW5iU

I'd conjure up the thought of being gone
But I'd probably even do that wrong
I try to think about which way
Would I be able to and would I be afraid?

Cause oh I'm bleeding out inside
Oh I don't even mind (yeah)

It's all your fault
You called me beautiful
You turned me out
And now I can't turn back
I hold my breath
Because you were perfect
But I'm running out of air
And it's not fair

Da da dada da dada da
Da dadadadadada da dadadadadada

I'm trying to figure out what else to say (what else could I say?)
To make you turn around and come back this way
(Would you just come back this way)
I feel like we could be really awesome together
So make up your mind cause it's now or never (oh)

It's all your fault
You called me beautiful
You turned me out
And now I can't turn back
I hold my breath
Because you were perfect
But I'm running out of air
And it's not fair

I would never pull the trigger
But I've cried wolf a thousand times
I wish you could
Feel as bad as I do
I have lost my mind

It's all your fault
You called me beautiful
You turned me out
And now I can't turn back
I hold (I hold) my breath (my breath)
Because you were perfect
But I'm running out of air (running out of air)
And it's not fair

(Oh yeah
It's all your fault)

I hold my breath
Because you were perfect
But I'm running out of air
And it's not (it's not) fair

The song ended and everybody applauded, Chen took the mic back and spoke into it, “That was amazing; I think we all agree, but what about you Luhan? Birthday boy where you at?” The spot light searched the crowd with no sign of Luhan. My eyes watered and my heart hurt, Chen rubbed my back,” I’m sure he’s just in the bathroom...”

I shook my head and was about to leave the room when the door was slammed open.

There stood a panting Luhan; he eyed me carefully before running over to me and embracing me tightly. My eyes widened when I felt his lips on mine.

Before I could respond he pulled back, smiling widely.

“I love you Yara, my beautiful, beautiful girl.”

===================================================================

BONUS

"I was kidding, I don't love you," I say straight away, Luhans face dropped and he reeled back in confusion, "Whaaaa? You just- I just-" I silenced him by kissing him gently, "I was kidding, babo."

Chen slapped me in the back of the head, "Don't scare the boy like that!"

I giggled, "I just couldn't help myself."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is, I hope you're not disappointed or anything :/

Anyway as always:

Much love <3