Prologue

Let's make a bet

Sehun, look!" Kai pointed at the new student as he strolled through the courtyard. The newcomer had a halo of blonde hair framing his face, with big deer-like eyes and cherry red lips. His frame was petite, making him look almost feminine. Sehun looked, smirked and nudged Kai.
"Let's make a bet."

~~~


 Luhan blinked as he took in his surroundings. When his father told him that SM was big and prestigious, he didn't think it would be THAT big and THAT prestigious. He held onto his bag tightly as he walked across the yard, his eyes widening slightly as he saw two hot boys lying in the grass.
One had dark tanned skin, with dark brown hair flopping over his eyes. The other had lighter, blonde hair and both of them moved around so gracefully, like they were both dancers.
The blonde hair caught him staring at them and smirked, grinning at Luhan and whispered in the tanned boy's ear.
The older boy stood up and walked over to Luhan, chuckling lowly as Luhan bowed his head down and blushed a deep red.
"Hey pretty.. What's your name?" The tanned boy leaned forward in interest, his thumbs slung into his back pockets, which usually looked bad but somehow he made it look hot.

"L-Luhan.." He whispered, stuttering. "What's yours?"

The other boy grinned, showing his pearly white teeth. "I'm Jongin, but you can call me Kai. Say, are you new? I haven't seen you around before."

Luhan nodded and smiled softly. "Yeah, this is my first day here.."

Kai casually slung his arm around Luhan, leading them to Sehun who had stood up.

 "Meet my friend Sehun. Sehun, this is Luhan!"
Luhan blushed and bowed politely. Kai and Sehun both chuckled, quite amused by the younger. "Are you lost? We can show you around. Which class is yours?"

 

~~~

 

After a quick tour around the school, Luhan had learnt quite a lot about the two boys. They were both bi, and were in the same class as he was. They both loved dancing as a hobby, and Kai was the more energetic of the two, while Sehun was a little more serious and less bubbly. Finally, Kai pushed the door of one of the many classrooms, throwing his hands up into the air dramatically.

"And this is our classroom!"
Luhan giggled at Kai's idiocy, then widen his eyes as a bubbly boy jumps out in front of him, engulfing him in a hug and squishing his cheeks.

"OMO HE IS SO ADORABLE WHERE DID YOU FIND HIM?" Sehun raised his eyebrow.

"That's Baekhyun and.." He points to two freakishly tall people. "His boyfriend Chanyeol, and next to him is Kris." Sehun chuckles peels a protesting Baekhyun off Luhan.

"Dude, you're going to kill him. He's Luhan and he's in out class. Now, go back to your Chanyeol."

Baekhyun pouted and went back to the other two before he dragged them both over. Chanyeol grinned and waved madly.

"AYOOOO! Park Chanyeol here! I'm called happy virus! It's nice to meet you!" Luhan giggled as Kris rolled his eyes while Kai and Sehun facepalmed.

"And you wonder why we call you the Happy Virus couple." Kris muttered and shook his head as he smiled at Luhan. "Hey, I'm Kris." He said as they shook hands.

 

~~~

 

As the bell rang, Luhan stood up, hefting his bag onto his shoulder and headed out into the corridor when weight lifted off his shoulder. He looked to his side and saw Sehun holding both their bags, grinning. Luhan thanked Sehun and smiled shyly. As they reach the cafeteria, Luhan was about to open the door when he felt someone's hand lifting his chin until he looked into Sehun's eyes, their faces an inch away from each others.

"You know, you're really really cute." Sehun remarks as he leans in even closer.