♠ FAQ ♠

(♔) BEHIND THE LOOKING GLASS RP // [ Active&Growing;! GONGCHAN WANTS S, REN WANTS HIS! ACTIVE CHECK GOING ON ]

 
FAQ
FAQ
 
「 CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT 」

 

 

Q: What is this RP about?
A: This is a general Facebook roleplay when you can live life as your favorite Korean pop idol, celebrity, ulzzang, etc.

Q: Can I send an application for: Ulzzang, MCs, Rappers, Models, Actor/Actress, Trainees, Famous Celebrities? 
A: 
Yes, you can! But they must be all Asian. If they don't belong to any group, just put if they're actor or model, etc instead.

Q: Can I apply as a character that isn't on the Character List? 
A: 
Yes, you can! We'll update the list when necessary.

Q: Can I apply for Asian kids or relatives of Asian idols?
A: Yes, children and relatives are allowed!  When applying, please state relationship and to which idol in the group/entertainment company section.

Q: Do I have to make an AFF account to apply?
A: According to AFF, you must be able to log in for you to comment your application. So, yes, you have to make an AFF account to apply. Although, if you would prefer not to, we accept applications through emails on our Tumblr page. If you have a Tumblr account, you are also free to use that when applying. When contacting us, please state which character you play.

Q: Do I have to wait till ALL the admins add me to start RPing?
A: You can start roleplaying as soon as one admin adds you to all the groups and posts you at the BTLGRP Check In group. You're free to accept friend requests, if they're part of the roleplay, or add the rest of the roleplay after that. If you decide to add the rest of the roleplay, please use an admin's friendslist. 

Q: How does the BTLG SECRETS work?
A:
BTLG Secrets is a group on the roleplay that you can send your darkest secrets to and have them posted in the secrets group for the rest of the roleplay to see, anonymously. All secrets should be sent through ask or submitted here~

Q: My account got locked. How can I get it back?
A: First of all, notify the admins about it. You can ask a friend to do that for you, or just send us a message on Tumblr or through here. If you get locked and don't tell us, we'll assume you've deactivated. Usually when your account gets locked, it will be back to normal after twenty four hours, so you should wait. If Facebook blocks your account and asks for your cellphone number, you should wait a day and then try making another one. If you're worried about your account being locked, only add one or two people at a time. Any time you can reuse a Facebook account, do so. Older accounts are less likely to get locked than new ones. 

Q: Reuse an old account?
A: Yes! Any active (including reactivated) Facebook account you have can be reused. First, clear out the photos and delete your posts. Then change the name if applicable. Change any character info (birthday, group, etc) and remember to have "Behind the looking glass" in your info box. Then add the admins as you normally would. Your url will not change and might have the original name in it. If this bothers you, you can change it but you don't have to. Try reusing an old account as newer ones are more likely to be locked. With any luck, your account will not be locked!

Q: I'm going on hiatus. What do I have to do?
A: You need to edit our hiatus list, located in the BTLG News group.  Please write down there the day you're leaving for hiatus, the characters that are going on hiatus (if you have more than one account) and when you're coming back. If a whole week passes after the day you said you would be back and you have not returned, you'll be counted as a normal player and will be invited to the next active check.

Q: How does the Activity Check work?
A: If we see that you're not active, we will post a warning on your wall within 7 days. You have until 2 days within that posted date to reply back, if not, your character will be up for grabs.

Q: I've been kicked for inactivity. Can I go back to the roleplay?
A: Of course you can! All you have to do is start over. Apply for that character if he/she's free or choose another one. If applying for the same character, you can use your original account. It'll just be reposted in check-in. Make sure to readd the admins since we will not be readding you. You will not be considered a part of the roleplay until you readd us!

Q: I want to switch characters. Can I?
A: Yes! You can switch characters at any time. Just apply like you would normally and where it says "Any other characters:" say "Switching (whoever you play now) for (whoever the app is for)" or something like that. Please tell us who you're giving up either on the app or in a message here or on one of the admin's Facebook accounts. Your application will not be rejected if you don't provide this information, it's just helpful for the admins. 

 

In case you're still confused about something, feel free to send us a message in our ask box or ask us through our profile. If you're already in the roleplay, you can always ask an admin for details.