Chai Latte

Bracelet

I woke up at around 8:30a. To run my errands. I freshened up and wore a long white tunic and dark skinny jeans followed on by a pair of gold sandals. I headed out the door l, not eating breakfast and took my purse and a list of things to do with me. I had to take a bus since Omma and Appa couldn't afford to buy us a car yet. And I hadn't applied to get a drivers license yet. I went to the center of Seoul where all the stores and the life of the city was. I first headed to the bank to withdraw some money to buy groceries and some for "spending." since I didn't get to eat anything earlier, I stopped by the coffee shop that was next door and ordered a chai latte with extra whip cream on top. I exited the coffee shop and journied over to my next destination. I took a sip from my latte and found my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I grabbed it out and discovered a text was sent from Kyumi. She texted:

~"Unni. Did you make any food? Because I don't see anything. I'm starving!! ㅠ ㅠ "~

I texted her back telling her that there are a few waffles left in the freezer . I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. I was absolutely blocked out from th noises and the people around me. And that's when I ran into him. My latte spilled all over the both of us... Especially me...

And I screamed, "YAAAAHHH!!!!~~ Aish... Now my shirt is ruined." I tried to wipe the whip cream off my tunic. Bad idea to wear white and ask for extra whip cream.

"Omo! Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae!!" the guy apologized and he started to wipe the whip cream off too causing him to touch my .

I gasped, "YAAAH~! You ert!!! Get away from me!" I yelled then looked at his face. He looked familiar but I don't know where. I shoved Jim away from me and gave him a disgusted look.

I shoved him pretty hard causing him to almost fall back because of the impact. "Mi-mianhae. It w-was an a-accident." He held his head down.

"Tchh. You should be sorry. You ruined my whole outfit. Do you KNOW how much this costs?" I screamed at him. I hate it when I lose my temper.

"N-no... Mianhae." he apologized once again. I looked at his lowered head then I saw a tear drop from his face.

I lifted up his chin. His eyes were turning red and tears were coming down his cheeks. "Are you crying?" I asked him. Then he started quickly wiping his tears and sniffled.

He grinned, "No. Th-this is n-nothing."

I scruntinized his face. He was quite a beauty. His face wasn't though perfect spotted with a couple of blemishes here and there. His complexion was a nice tan mixed in with a little yellow hue. He had long hair that touched his collarbone and bangs swiped to the side to top it off. His hair color was a caramel light brown that glistening orange streaks in he sunlight. He was wearing a yellow graphic tee that had a mushroom and a sun on it that sort of faded out. He also was wearing loose yet skinny jeans and yellow and green Nike kicks. The latte made a few tracks on his shirt and little drips on his shoes. As for me, I was soaked. I swear... I've seen his before.

"A-are you okay?" He asked me as he removed my hand from his chin, holding it in his sticky latte-covered hand.

I took my hand back and gave him another dirty look. "Dont touch me." I lowered my voice. And started to walk away.

'Ugh. What a ert.' I told myself. 'He ruined my shirt, too. What the hell? It's even white. And I don't own this shirt. It's Kyumi's. Ohhh, she's gonna be pissed.'

Then I heard a voice from afar yelling loud enough that it seriously annoyed me. I wanted it to stop. It kept repeating itself over and over and over. "Yaaah!!~~ YAAAH!~" Over and over. It annoyed me so much. So I looked back to see where it was coming from. Then before I knew it, it was the same exact guy and he collashed into me. We both fell to the floor with his heavy body on top of mine. His face was near mine having the both us feelings each others breath.

I pushed him off, yelling, "Yaah!!~ Youre causing so much trouble! You're the worst walking hazard I've ever met!!" I said getting up and wiping my dirty tunic covered in pebbles and my latte. I felt digusting.

He got up too. "Mianhae. I really am. Please forgive me. I will buy you new clothes. Please. M-mianhae."

I scoffed. "No it's okay. I could just handle myself anyways. I really don't want to be near you. I might get hit by a car next."

"But I promise! I'll be more careful. I just can really be clumsy. I'll buy you something. Or anything you want. I'll pay for everything. I'll do it to male you forgive me. Please?" He held my hand.

I violently pulled my hand away, "Don't touch me, you ert!" I yelled and walked away.

He stood back in front if me, "Please?" I walked around him, ignoring his plead. He ran back in front of me again, "Please?" And I walked around him once more. He did it one more time, l "Please?" I finally spoke.

"You won't stop, wont you? You are one annoying person. Why do you want my forgiveness so bad anyways?" I asked.

"Because I feel guilty when I make people mad and I really want to help them so they I could exchange that with their anger I've made in them. So will you met me buy you something?" he begged.

I sighed. "Fine. But if I forgive you, will you stop asking?"

"Yes! I promise!" he nodded.

"Okay... You're forgiven." I said blanky.

"Then let's start over! Hi, I'm Lee Taemin." He held out his hand.

I looked at his large hand jolted near my stomach. "I'm Kang Haeyeon." I shook his large, thick hand.

"It's nice to meet you," he gave me a dorky smile that made my day.

I gave him a big smile too. He interested me in some way. "Nice to meet you too." We were still shaking hands and smiling like fools after a minute or so. I let go and my lips. "Uhm I have to go. I'm sort of busy right now. I'll see you some time." I took a step back.

"But wait. I still owe you." He took my wrist and we ran to the mall that was close by. We entered the cool mall and started our adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading th second chapter of my fanfic!! Yeah... Taemin and Haeyeon meet each other by a mess. ㅋㅋㅋ This story is strafing to build up. Sorry if my next few updates will take a while... Like I said before, please bare with me!! I love my readers!! Thanks for leaving comments and please do put more!! Subscribe and comment please! ^ㅠ^

-Hyomi