The Interrogation

Kija (English version)

At the same time, Agatha had to face up Kyuhyun. At first, she didn't want to catch up with him and she was a few steps behind him, but when he started to slow down she didn't have a choice. She was suspecting that all the situation had been planned to get the information out of her or Julie. Why did he decide to make all that scene instead of just asking?
The awkward silence was broken by Agatha's question:
"Is it far?", the road seemed to lead nowhere.
"Does it matter?", asked Kyuhyun in a very arrogant way, "I thought you'd take any chance to spend with me as much time as you can." - Agatha stopped dead.
"MWO?! Aren't you flattering yourself? What's that suppose to mean?", Maknae wasn't suspecting that kind of reaction. He was hoping on his moment of triumph, when the girl would be forced to confess to everything.
He had to congratulate them - all that action was planned faultless. He did believe them from the beginning, when they asked for the computer. By offering them the stay he threw a game, they couldn't see that coming, but their composure was admirable.

However, in that moment something was wrong. Something wasn't matching the image he had in his head. Agatha turned back and started going back home. Kyuhyun was standing in the place where she left him for a moment, but then he decided not to worsen the situation and headed for the store.

***

When we was almost at the building I saw Agatha coming from behind the corner. Her anger was striking.
"Hey!", I got her attention, because she almost didn't notice us. "What's wrong?", ominous look was my answer. Unexpectedly, Agatha asked:
"Did you drink something?", the smell of soju created an alcohol mist around us. I told her what had happened before taking advantage of Sungmin not understanding a word in our language. When Agatha nodded and wanted to tell me why she was so upset we heard Kyuhyun's calling from behind our backs. Walking really fast with a shopping back in hand, he caught up with us. He was out of his breath - he had been running. What happened between them? I gazed worried at Agatha, but she answered me with a slight shake of her head like she was trying to tell me not to continue with this question now. My attention was caught by a similar movement made by Kyuhyun to Sungmin.
"Do they know?", I whispered as we got into the elevator. I had to get that straight.
"I think so.", answered quietly Agatha.

All the way up to the 11th floor was silent. When we got out of the elevator I pretended to forget  what Sungmin said about going to their apartment and headed for ours. In that moment we were grabbed by the shoulders and directed like children in the opposite direction. Unni gazed at me with terror on her face. It was clear, that it wasn't about laundry anymore.

When we entered the apartment, everything seem to be different than it was before. Oppas where occupied by their things. All the plates were gone. Siwon must have gone to his house, because there was only Hyuk reading a book and Ryeowook and Leader watching TV, that I could spot.
"Get the others", said Kyuhyun with grave voice. I could feel the cold sweat running down my back. I wanted to scream: YES, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, so it could only end fast, but I had a feeling that there was something more than this. In the blink of an eye Donghae, Heechul and Shindong appeared in the apartment. All the situation was so serious that I felt like I had robbed someone or something. The rest of oppas seemed not to know what was happening. I looked at Sungmin who seemed sad.

"Was someone drinking here?", asked unexpectedly Donghae and made a face of surprised puppy. I couldn't help myself and I started to laugh. It eased a bit the tension that started to look like Pentagon during the times of Cold War.
"Is there something left to eat?", said Shindong, who clearly wasn't in the subject.
"Yah! Concentrate!", Kyuhyun called everyone to order. He had that weird face again. I was sincerely afraid of him. Maknae lift up his laptop and placed it in a place where everyone could see it. One move of his finger on the touchpad revealed our post about Bibimbap. In that moment our Great Korean Interrogation began.
"Is that your blog?", was Kyuhyun's first question. He played the Bad Cop's role.
"You know it is", said through gritted teeth Agatha. Maknae tried to pretend that he didn't hear the anger in her voice.
"So, have you written all the posts? Including the one about Bibimbap?"
"Mmmm! Bibimbap! Was it tasty?", asked Wookie, but he was immediately hushed by the youngest member.
"Jesus, yes, where are you going with this?", I started to get angry too. Despite all the nervousness, I was able to be happy for a moment that Siwon wasn't there, because my last bits of respect would be lost, if he heard that I was using God's name in vain.
"So Super Junior's song was posted there by you?", Kyuhyun reached his and he was evidently proud of himself when he'd heard the moans of the rest of the members. He made this play for them. I was mentally packing up my things. I only hoped that I'd find all my belongings and leave this please as soon as possible. Agatha looked down completely resigned. That made me think. Why should we feel guilty? I meant what I said to her in the elevator: it was their decision to let us stay here. We didn't ask for anything. I felt a sudden burst of courage.
"If you mean that we know who you are - than yes. We know.", I said confidently.

The atmosphere on the funerals can be more cheerful than the one in the apartment on the 11th floor in that moment. Why did they care so much about two girls from Europe? They could just tell us to leave immediately, and forget about us, but somehow, everyone was sad and was neither moving nor talking. Only Heechul had a slight smile for some reason. I thought that this situation was the weirdest one out of all that happened to us. When I wanted to get it straight, Kyuhyun suddenly started to talk:
"I only want to congratulate you for your composure and organization. You really planned it well", that sentence made both Agatha and me raise our heads and wait for the rest. "I admit that offering you a stay was my own mistake, but all that you had done before? How did you even know I'd be waiting for Sungmin?! And that trick with not logging out... Very clever....", Kyuhyun started to analyze again all the events in his head. He was shaken away of his trance by our manic laughter.
"Woah, you've completely lost it."