Fin

Seven Years

 

Seven Years -- one shot story written by Shishi23. The whole content of this story was purely made from my imagination and meant no harm. If this story has the same plot as the others, I am sorry but it would be just coincidence. Thanks. Oh yeah, sorry if this is a crap. I'm not a professional writer anyway.
 
(all rights reserved 2013)
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
SHIN HANA'S POV
 
- - -
I picked up my phone as I read the name of the sender of the message.
'Choi Aeni' was seen. Oh it's Aeni. What could her message be? Like duh. It's been weeks since we had exchange messages. I pressed the view button and immediately, my face lit up.
 
"Hey Hana. Have you heard the news? He's back."
 
I picked up my car keys and rushed to the exit door as I make my way to my car.
'Lee Donghae, I am about to burst into tears but what the heck. You're back.'
 
~
 
"Do you have an appointment schedule with Mr. Lee?" the guard asked me. I put on my best puppy eyes ever as I look at the guard and said, "U-uhm.. But Mr. Guard.. Today was the only free time I can get to spend with Donghae~ Please let me in." I knew my aegyo works on anyone.
"Oh no. Aegyo. Uhm.. Okay.. I guess I would have to talk to Mr. Lee about this.." he pressed a button near the door and mumbled some words I couldn't pick up.
"Mr. Lee says you can go in." he said and he opened the door, letting me in. Oh God, thanks for giving me the gift of Aegyo!
"Thank you Mr. guard!" I said and I eyesmiled. I went in and saw a back facing me..
 
I knew it was his'..
 
"D-donghae.." I mumbled as I look at his back and I can see he's speaking to someone on his phone.
"Okay babe. Bye." he said.
 
I can hear my heart crashes into pieces as I heard that callsign. I used to be his 'babe'. I used to be the one talking to him on the phone..
 
What happened?
 
"Lee Donghae." I called him a little louder as he faced me.
"What brings you here? Shin Hana?" he asked curiously..
 
What the eff?
 
"What happened?! Why did you leave me so suddenly after breaking things up with me. I- I can't understand.." I think I can't stop my tears from flowing anymore.. He didn't give me a reply, instead, he looked at his phone as if he was waiting for something.. Or someone in particular..
"What happened within those SEVEN AWFUL YEARS?! Without explaining, you decided to break my heart and leave without a trace. Why, Donghae?" I asked him.. My hands trembling.. I shouldn't have bothered coming in this place..
 
I bowed my head as I receive no answer from him.. I was about to turn my back away from him until,
 
"Hana.. What happened was--"
 
I heard the door opened and footsteps nearing us..
 
"Hey babe." I heard a man's voice..
 
Wait..
 
What's going on?
 
I looked up at Donghae as he wraps his arms around the other guy as if they were hugging and broke away a minute later and looked at me.
 
"This.. Happened..
 
He, happened. Eunhyuk, happened.
 
 
Us, breaking up happened because..
 
Obviously..
 
 
I'm gay." Donghae said as I widen my eyes..
 
Oh what the hell.
 
 
"Uhm.. Okay.." was all I can say as I felt like laughing and flip tables but I'm broken hearted..
 
--
 
a/n: Dedicated to a friend named HANNAH. HELLO BUNNY!
 
Okay. I'm gonna tag this as a crack and semi angst. Omfg. Geez. I'm sorry for writing a poor oneshot but who cares. I actually ship SiHae but HANNAH preferred EunHae so what the heck.
 
FACEBOOOOOOOK GHOST OTL