Goodbye

My Last Goodbye

Third Person POV's

"Yeobo~" Jessica whispered to his ear but he just shoved her away. Jessica understand what he meant by. She just disturbed his beauty sleep.


So jessica goes to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.


After a quarter minute, he came down with a frown plastered on his face.


"Why you didn't wake me up! Didn't you know that I have a meeting this morning!?" Baekhyun, her husband, yelled at her angrily.


Jessica just kept her head low "Mianhae but you seem still deep in a sleep. I don't want to disturbed you. Mianhae." she said and gave weak smiled to him.

"Ah, jinjja?! Thanks goodness Taeyeon called me and reminded me about the meeting. If she didn't called me, I might be late for a meeting" he said and took a sip of his coffee.

"I'm done, I'm going now." he said, not wanting to gave a light peck on her cheek.

"Take care yeobo~!" Jessica shouted to him but he ignored her. Jessica sighed and spent her breakfast by herself.

 


After she finished her meal, she wiped off the table until it looks clean. Then she go washed the clothes. After that, she decided to go groceries. She walked and walked. She look around and spotted many couples look really happy with their partner. She saw a wife kissed her husband on the lips before he goes to work.

Jessica enjoyed the fresh air. She doesn't care if he not a romantic person like other guys, as long as he made her happy and that enough for her. Even though he didn't actually made her happy but for her...the way he smiled already made her day.

 


She walked until she arrived at her destination. After done shopping, she goes back home. Like usually, she will watched movies, tidy up her house and did something that doesn't make her felt bored until he came home from work.


It already 8.30 p.m but his prescence still didn't show up at the front door. She waited. She just thought *maybe he is busy with his work* but actually, he goes hang out with his bestfriend At the club. She waited and waited until she fell asleep. 


The clock showed 10 o'clock. Baekhyun finally home. Jessica already awaked about 15 minutes ago.When she heard someone open the door, she quickly goes towards the door but he seems to look sober.

"Yeobo, are you drinking?" Sica asked worriedly and tried to help him from fall.

"Yah! don't touch me! who are you to touch me and I don't even need your help!" he said and shoved her hand. Jessica's eyes were b with tears.

"Baek, you're drunk. Let me help you to go to the bedroom." Jessica said and once again he brushed off her hands.

"Yah!! don't you understand it?! I said don't helped me..I can do it by myself." he said angrily. Jessica just nodded.

"Okay, if that is what you want." Then there were something that caught her attention, there an impact of lipstick on his shirt.

She asked him "Baek, what is this?? Are you cheating on me?? Why there's a lipstain on your shirt?" Jessica asked nicely.

She never tried to raised her voices to him. She is really a loyal person but Baekhyun never appreciate on what she done to him. All he know that, Taeyeon was the only one that loyal to him. He is love sick with Taeyeon but Taeyeon didn't know it.

"Why would you care? Arghh,,please don't distrubed me,I want to sleep."he said and goes to his room.Jessica just sighed and called her bestfriend, Sooyoung. Thanks godness that Sooyoung still awake

"Sooyoung~" her voice was shaky and that made her bestfriend worried about it.

"What's wrong Jessi?? What made you so sad??" Sooyoung said.

"Hmm, do you want to know what was it?"she sighed and continued.

"Nae, just tell me about  it.I'm here to listen."she said.

"I t-think baek cheat on me."she said.

"What?! How did you know it??" Sooyoung on the other line, shocked as she heard with what Jessica just said.

"He got back home and we were arguing.Then when he was about to go to his room, I saw a lipstain on his shirt. I'm really curious about then I asked him but he just say 'why would you care?..please don't distrubed me.' in that ways, I felt like he was cheating on me" she said and tears rolled down through her cheek.


"Really?! Aish that Baekhyun!! So what will you gonna do?" Sooyoung said.

"I don't know, maybe I will go back to my hometown, San Francisco.Tonight"

"That's a good idea, you should go to your hometown.That is the best way for you. I will always be here to support you!!" Sooyoung said cheerfully, trying to cheer her up.

"Nae, can you send me to the airport?? For our last encounter?" Jessica said.

"Okay,I will go to your house."she said. "Thank you. You're really my best friend forever!" she said and sighed.

"Me too! Okay pai pai. See ya!" she said and ended the conversation. She goes to her bedroom.

Jessica and Baekhyun didn't share the same room because Baekhyun didn't want it. At first Jessica didn't agreed on it but later she agreed because she think that this might be the best for them. After finished packing, she got a message from Sooyoung.

"I'm at your front house now." then she reply,"okay, just wait for a minute." and send it.

Before she left,she write something on the stick note. After that she stick it on her bed and look around incase she missed something.Then she closed the door slowly and goes outside. She saw Sooyoung waved at her happily, then she smiled and goes toward her. She hugged her tightly.

"Lets go to the airport!"she said like a tourist guide and that made jessica chuckled alittle bit. Sooyoung just smiled happily.


*at the airport*


"Here is the ticket to the San francisco." Sooyoung said and hand her the ticket. 

"Sooyoung, why you buy it for me? It's must be expensive! Let me-."sica said and take out her purse.

"No,no,no I'm sincerely buy this ticket for you. Don't worry, you don't need to pay for it. Your flight will be in 7 minuted from now. You better hurry." Sooyoung said and smiled.

"But before that can we take a picture for the last time?"she pleaded by doing a puppy look.

"Sure!!" then they take a picture together.

"Thank you sooyoung ah!!" Sica said and hugged her.

"I should go now. Bye sooyoungie. Hope we can meet again." She said while tried to hold back her tears.

"Don't cry. Don't worry, we'll keep calling each other, nae" Sooyoung said and wiped her tears.

"Please don't tell Baekhyun about this. I don't want him to know it. I want him to be happy with her . Don't worry, I'll always be the happy girl and also please say to him that this is My Last Goodbye " Jessica said to sooyoung and she just nodded. Then Sica walked away until disappeared from Sooyoung's sight.


*Bye, Seoul. I will see you next time or never. Goodbye Byun Baekhyun.*


:: Next morning, Baekhyun's House ::


"Sica!!" He shouted but no response from her. He goes down but Sica was nowhere to be seen.

"aish, where's this girl?!" He mumbled.

Then he goes to Jessica's room. He entered her room. Her room look very neat. 

Then he saw a piece of paper on her bed.Then he read it.


Dear Baekhyun~

Annyeong yeobo!! Do you have a nice sleep?? You must be tired and hungry right??

Don't worry I already made a food for you, I kept it in the fridge.You just need to heat it up only^^.

You must be curious about me right?? but if you didn't, it doesn't matter :)

I'm far away from our home. Somewhere you don't know except someone...

I hope you're happy with her^^

I knew that you're cheated on me but that is fine as long

as I made you happy  :)

Goodbye baekhyun, take care. Don't go late to work, nae.

 Sincerely From Jessica Jung

*Jessica runaway?! Who's that someone?? Is it Sooyoung?* he thought and grab his car keys and goes to Sooyoung's house.


*Sooyoung's house*


-Knock Knock Knock-


"Wait for a second! Yes what can I-" Sooyoung words was been cut off when she saw Baekhyun standing right infront of her.

'What a-are you d-doing here?" She said. She still in shocked because this was the first time he came to her house. Yeah jessica have been many times invited him to goes to Sooyoung's house but he always gave her many excuses.

"Where jessica?"he said and walk in to her house without her permission.

"Why would you care?" She shouted.

"I said,where jessica?!"he said and still searching for Jessica.

"She's not here! She will never come back" She said.

"I know, you know where she's. Tell me!" He yelled.

"She didn't want anyone to know where she is." She said.

"But I'm her husband!" He said.

"Huh? Now you finally realized that you were her husband?? Before this, you didn't even considered Jessica as your wife! You always think her as a !! Now when she already gone, you finally said that you are her husband, huh?" she said angrily and that make Baekhyun silent for awhile.


"You know what! She always trust you, care of you, love you for the whole of her life but what you did to her?? Nothing right?? You're in a love sick with your childhood friend! You didn't even realized that you're already married. Before we graduated, you really love Jessica and said that you will love her till the end of your life and she trusted you but this is what you did to her. Ugh, I don't want to talk to you anymore. Go from my house now! and before that, Jessica leave a messages to me thats this is her last goodbye to you, now go!" Sooyoung said and shoved Baekhyun out from her house.


He just stood there dumbfounded. His brain turned blank, he then walked and walked then stop his track. He didn't know where should he goes. He regret for all the thing that he had done to Jessica He totally regret about it. Now he will do the best to find where Jessica is.

 

*End*

I know the end is
xD

because I'm to sleepyxD

Hope you enjoy reading and sorry for the typo and wrong grammar *bowed*

Please subscribe me and don't be a silent READER!!