Chapter 1

Anonymous Love

After a whole saturday working, you were eager to go home to rest. Welcome to the door of your apartment and dresses in the ground an envelope and a key fob of a stuffed tiger, cogiste the letter and the key fob, and came back to your apartment. You left things on the table and te fuiste showered. When thou camest forth out of the shower and went to see the letter, the sunrise and said: "Hello".  A whole entire sheet to write "Hello World" did not know who could be. And te fuiste Cenaste to sleep. The next morning the same thing happened, thou turnest to work and there was a note along with a key fob of a stuffed fish, and the note said: "It".  These letters were very rare, only had a word, but wanted to know what it meant, so save the letters and the key fobs in a box. A week passed and it was again saturday and you've been receiving letters every day, until now you had: "Hello, I know i didn't know me, but I want to" and also get more key fobs of plushies of animals, you had very curious to know who he was. Arrived the following Saturday and parecias already have all the words and said: "Hello, I know that you don't know me, but I want to leave with you. Please say yes." He was someone you gustabas, but who? In addition you could not answer if you do not know who he was. Te Fuiste to sleep and did you hear knocks on your door.You madest, opened the door and had a letter in the ground, the sunrise and put: "I'm closer to what you think" that phrase you left a little disconcerted, seemed to be a bully, then thought: "Should I be careful by to street".  Walked back to your apartment and you went to sleep. Arrived the next morning and I was going to go to the institute, but dress up someone running down the hallway of the building. Thou didst look to the ground and there was another note, the sunrise and said: "Say What? Yes or no?" Then the guy that was running was that she left you the notes, you ran in the direction where it was, but you left off to see him. Canst thou the time, and then you had echo afternoon to go to the instinct. Thou wast running to the institute and your teacher you punishment to be one more hour in the institute, it was the first time that you were punished. Thou turnest to your apartment and had a photo stuck in your door and it was someone with his face covered with some animals, it seemed to be in a zoo, gave him a return to the photo and had something written: "This is me, I hope you at the zoo, do not arrive late".  Didn't know whether to go or not, but you were very curious to know who was the person that you sent letters and key fobs. Thou wast the zoo bus, walked to the zoo and it was very large, then you thought "Where will? ".  Thou sawest the photo and was next to the giraffes. Buscaste and you went to a little boy with the same clothes as in the photo, what will be the? Are you going to zoom in or not?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I know, I know ... it's very short, but the good news comes after XP.
I hope you have enjoyed this first chapter and please talk about your ideas, that costs nothing ◕‿◕.