1/1

Perfume

I lost again. Damn it. I can never beat this guy. He ranked first in the school again. And as usual I ranked 2nd. "I guess I beat you again, _____" Unbelievable. "Shut up! This is impossible! You cheated, right?!" I'm upset. "Tsk.... ______, ______. The important thing now is I win and you lose." He grab my tie. HE GRAB MY TIE! "The one who loses a match should obey what the winner says. That was the promise, right?" He released my tie, smile, and leave. I hate that guy. "_____, it can't be helped. Myungsoo is skilled in everything. Plus, he's handsome too! It's pointless to think about winning against a genius like him. Give it up already." My friend, Ailee said. "Wow Ailee thank you for always cheer me up everytime I'm feeling down!" I sarcastically said. She smiled and left. 

I went home. I'm still upset! How do I beat him? "How can I capture that man?" I mumbled. "MAN?!" I heard a voice behind me. "U-unnie?!" She chuckled. "Finally, _____ you became interested in boys now! I'm relieved! I thought you're abnormal!" What did she just say? She gave me a necklace with a perfume hang on it. "What is this, unnie?" I'm confused. "This, my lovely sister, is a perfume that will capture your man's heart. Wear it when you're in front of this guy and he will fall for you! Hehe~ And now your favorite unnie will be going on a vacation with her boyfriend. Hehe~ Bye!!" She left just like that. Okay, a perfume that can capture a man's heart? This is ridiculous.

The next day, I was walking down the hall when I bumped into someone and we both fell. Okay this is hurt. I opened my eyes, and oh my goodness it's Myungsoo! And the perfume is all spilled out! "Good morning _____! Wow! Are you alright?" That's Ailee's voice. "Oh yeah I'm fine, I thi-" Myungsoo suddenly hug me. HE HUG ME!? "_____-ah I love you. Be my girlfriend." A moment of silence. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!?!?!?!"

"_____! What did you do?" Ailee seems shocked. "THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!" I screamed. What did I do. Omo. "Ah that perfume! It's popular among girls! I heard that if you use this in front of the one that you love, he will love you back! Omo, this really works? I'm so gonna buy this!" Ailee seems happy now. Myungsoo hugged me. He won't let go. "Ailee, help your wonderful friend here." The bell rang. "I'm sorry ______, I have to go!" Ailee left. I can't believe this. "_____-ah, let's go on a date tomorrow. Come to the park okay? You have to come, or else." He smiled and left. THe hELL?! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW! Damn. I have to go tomorrow, he is a strong guy, what if he kill me omo.

The next day, I wear a shirt and a pants for the date. I'm not gonna wear something girly in front of that guy. When I arrived on the park, he was already there. "Hey beautiful." EW! I looked away. "Are you serious with that clothes? For me, become more beautiful." He dragged me to a clothes shop. He made me wear a drESs! "Heh, you look cute. These things suits you." Argh this guy. "NO! This is impossible! I can't even walk in this dress!" He smirked. "Oh, so you can't?" I hate losing to this guy. "No no, I can. I definitely can." I stand up. "Good then. Let's go!" I walked behind him. But this is so hard. I am definitely going to fall. I am going to fall. I AM GOING TO FALL! Unconsciously I hug his back. "H-he-help me!" He smirked. "Your hand. I think it's easier if we walk hand in hand." I hate this. "This is your fault! Why did you choose this dress and shoes?!" He is so unbelievable. "It's fine. Because I'm able to walk with you like this." What did he just say. Oh no. My heart is beating fast. This is bad.

We went to the seaworld. We sat and saw the fish and sea creatures that swim here and there. Suddenly he lean his head to my shoulder. "Wh-What?" Oh, he fell asleep? "Ah, I'm sorry _____-ah." Sigh. "Don't you think it'd better if you sleep at home than do this date thing?" I asked. "I don't want to. I don't want my date with the girl I love become meaningless." Oh yeah. He's under my "spell". My heart is beating extremely fast. I'm sure my face is red as tomato, even redder. "I think it's time to leave. Do you want to eat?" He asked. I put his head on my lap, "Let's stay here for a while, my feet still hurt. And I will lent you my lap for now, if you're tired." He looked at me, "I love you, _______-ah." No. No you don't. "I don't need your false love." I want his true love. Oh my God. "Wh-what?" He look confused. Then he kissed me on the lips. ON THE LIPS. I ran to girls restroom. What the hell Myungsoo. This is bad. I heard some girls chatting here.

"Ahh I finally have that popular perfume. They said you can capture your man's heart!"

"No, that's a lie. It's only an item. And it's written on the instructions too. See? 'There will be no effect'."

What does this mean.... The perfume didn't take effect.. So Myungsoo...??? I went out of the restroom.

"_______-ah." I turned my back to see Myungsoo. "Ah, great timing. You use me to advertise your goods, huh? This perfume is made by your family." He looked at me, "Yeah, I certainly did use you to advertise our goods." Unbelievable. "I see then. Isn't that enough? I'm leaving." But a hand caught my wrist, "No, I won't let you leave. The reward for my victory is a date all day, isn't it?" This is the worst. Tears streams down my face. "Cut it all out. You already achieved your goal, and even more than that. What should i do now...?" My voice is shaking. Even though I didn't want to cry, to show my weakness to him. 

 

 

"Don't you understand? This perfume... Is just an excuse... To get close to you." My eyes widened. "Please don't cry no more, I hate seeing you cry." His words are as sweet as the lies. The problem is if I can believe them or not. "I won't say anything else. I won't let you go if you don't smile." He hugged me. In the end, thinking that is pointless. I've already been touched by his affection.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hehe so what do you guys think?

Comment and let me know! I appreciate everything you write : )