Strange man

- Yakuza -

Chapter 2: Strange man

 

Eunjung Pov:

It was a bad day for me. I came to study late because I could sleep only 4 hours last night. Luckily, I could complete all my homework since it was 6 am. I sat on my chair and took out my books and kept them on the table as generally.

“Hana, does the teacher have a quiz today?” Hyomin, my friend who sat near my table asked me. I looked at her a bit. She was really a beautiful with her new brown hair style.

“Your new color hair looks good..” I smiled to her and gave her my book pleasingly.

“It must be page 124. It will be appeared.” I told her.

“Really? Hana?? Hey…! All friends, Hana said teacher would give a test in page 124.” Suddenly, Class monitor yelled out loudly as many students were trying to open the book quickly. =_= I didn’t know why, when I said something they always followed me without thinking anything. But it was a reality. I remembered that, last week the teacher of English really gave us the test as I used to tell them because I was able to know their ideas haha. *O*

The test was completed. It really appeared as I told them. Everyone came to my table and thanked me. I started feeling stressful when they rounded my table like that.

“Hey, you are really our lucky star. Hana how can you know that” first classmate said

“Do you what will teacher give us next week?” second student asked

“Hana! Can you teach me English subject?”

“Hana…”

“Hana..”

“Hey! You better move out from her. She looked annoy right now.” Hyomin came to me and pulled those students out.

“You are so mean, Park Hyomin!” class monitor said

“Why??” Hyomin shaked her hair beautifully xD because she liked to act beautiful style hehe.

“I know why Hana has no close friend because of you only. You’re afraid if she has many friends and ignored you. You are so bad! You scare if she share her knowledge to another friends.. Yah! You want to have a good ability only yourself” Class monitor looked at Hyomin badly

“Shut up your bad mouth, Akira. You better go away from my brain.” Hyomin yelled loudly till those classmates ran out quickly but only class monitor was still here.

“Do you want to fight me??” Akira came to Hyomin anyrily

“Yah~” suddenly Hyomin came to pull her hair and Arika also pulled Hyomin’s hair too. -_-

I took my book in my bag and brought it out from that noisy class quietly. I was really boring with them because I was used to being in that class. Sometimes, I wanted to change class too. But it was the best class already and my dad won’t approve me to change anymore.

I came to the library to find some books for reading tonight. I like reading of course. It was very exciting for me.

I was walking across the bookcases from one to another one and my eyes were contacted to those books hardly.

“Romeo and Juliet’s families were enemy so that why both of those families broke them badly, but Juliet was still trying to find Romeo. Love is blind, so at the end of their lives completed sadly.” It was a man’s voice who was saying and It made me wonder as I turned back to him suddenly. He was a tall man who was in white student uniform. He looked similar with his handsome face. He looked at me with his warm smile while he was closing his book. I don’t know why, I felt that he was telling that story to me.

Romeo and Juliet? It wasn’t funny. That story was too old.

I ignored that man and I continued looking those books without looking at him. Finally, I could see the math book which I purposed to find it. I began to take it but suddenly the big hand was faster and took it from the bookcase. I looked at that man again. He was opening the book rudely in front of me. -_-

“I saw it first..” I told him coldly but he still ignored my voice and continued opening the book’s page rudely.

I guess he must have wanted to annoy me. >.<

“Hey! Can you hear me??” I looked at him again. This time, he closed the book and looked back to me interestingly.

“You called me?” he asked softly

“So I called who? I said, I found it before you came..” I pointed to the book

“Oh really?? But I took it first.” He smiled

“I was finding it hardly.. Can you give it to me?” I calmed down and asked him pleasingly. I know that, fighting was not able to help me much. So I chose to calm down.

“It’s really important to you??” he looked at me while he was playing that book.

“Yes, it is.”

“But I need it too :P Why I have to give it to you? Even I was finding it hardly too.”

Damn… >.< He was too annoy for me.

“Okay, get it then.” I tried to calm and walked away without saying. It was hard to talk with those boring students. I don’t like it. I hoped I would get it on a day after tomorrow when he repaid this book to the library back.

“You lost me easily like this?” that man was following even I got out from the library. I’ve never seen him before in this school or he was a new student?

“I have no time with your useless thing.” I said without looking at him and continued walking. However, he was walking after me happily. -_- I couldn’t understand about this.

“You are too proud but I like it. Hehe..” he laughed as I was stopping.

“Can you stop follow me?” I looked at that man tiredly

“Why?”

“No why! I don’t like you.”

“Don’t you remember me??” he asked softly

“And then, who are you? =_=” Even he looked similar as people who I used to see but I really didn’t know him.

“You are so bad .o. How can you forget a handsome man as me?” he gave me a sad face

“Do you want to tell me or not?” I was bored again

“I am a hero who helped you last night.” He said

“Oh..” -_- It’s him

“Oh??? Just it? Don’t you feel anything??”

“Thank for your helping last night.” I said and went in to my class back.

……………………….

“Thank for your helping? It’s only this?? Aigoo this woman -_- She is too cold.” The tall man talked to himself and looked at the woman who was going to her class quietly.

“But I like it. Wait and see, how will I destroy your ice heart??” he smiled secretly and went in to that class.

…………………………

Eunjung Pov:

 

In fact, I didn’t want to be a cold woman in front of him, the man who helped me from the hell but it caused of my character. I didn’t know how to talk with stranger. Moreover, last night liked my bad dream. I wanted to remove it all from my memory even that man. while I was thinking, my teacher came in with another student but I didn’t mind it.

“Hello everyone! Please look at me first.” Teacher said as we all looked at him at the board

The surprise thing I saw, was that tall man. It was the same person who annoyed at the moment. Why was he there?

“Now, welcome to our new student. He came from USA. He already completed University there. But his age is similar as some of you here. Because he wanted to continue study in Japanese University that why he has to study the last year of Japanese high school first. Let him introduce for all of you now..” Teacher said

He looked young but he completed University in USA? I can’t believe it. -_-^ Even he wanted to continue Japanese University, but why doesn’t he join Japanese University directly?

“Hello, My name’s Hoshi Isumi. Of course I have two nationals as Japanese- Korean. I know Korean and a bit Japanese. It still has some mistakes that why I prefer to join high school to improve my language before going to Japanese University. I hope we can be good friends ^_^” He said to all but smiled to me strangely.

“Aiyo, he is very handsome like Kpop Star.” Akira whispered happily. It wasn’t only her but all of female students were like that all. Luckily, there were only me and Hyomin didn’t mind at him. Hoshi came down from the board to find his table. But he seemed finding the place where was near my place. He sat at the table where was at Hyomin’s back and it wasn’t hard to see me too. =_=

“Hello, see you again.” He smiled to me but I ignored him. I turned to interest with my book continue and started reading it.

………………………

“I felt that, he liked you.” Hyomin said after class. Hyomin and I were leaving school together generally. I didn’t know why, I felt that Hyomin wasn’t usual. She seemed secret something without telling me.

“who?” I looked at her

“Hoshi Isumi! I saw he’s looked at you since he came here. Does he know you?” Hyomin looked at me strangely

“It’s not at all. He helped me about some problems and I just knew that he was our new classmate.”

“What’s that?”

“It’s okay. I don’t want to remind it again..”

“Hana.. Am I your friend?”

“Because you are my friend. I don’t want you feel bad about it.. Anyway, I have to study music right now. Mr. Han must be waiting for me.. bye bye Minnie” I smiled and ran out quickly. If I have still been there, she would have asked me continue.

I was walking near the school’s area alone because Mr. Kakura who was my own driver was busy as he couldn’t come to take me. So I had to take taxi to home back. But I haven’t found taxi yet, something turned my interesting to another’s event. I looked at those bullies who were fighting badly. Their appearance shouldn’t be students but gangsters of course.

So why were they fighting near the school? I guessed some of them might be high school students as the result their fighting was near the high school. Finally, I could know that problem when the big motor which I used to see stopped there quickly. The tall owner took off his helmet and I saw Hoshi.

He came to them proudly and went to fight badly. I faster moved myself to the corner because I didn’t want they would saw me.

“He is gangster??” I whispered to myself. Damn.. I should know it since last night. He came with those bad guys and helped me. General men couldn’t do that but only gangster could. His face was really polite till I couldn’t image that he was a gangster. He was too bad. Aigoo.. I should stay away from him.

…………………………..

Next day

Minhyuk Pov:

I came to the class at second time. I wasn’t used to being in that class but I could calm for someone who was near here. I looked at Eunjung happily. She was only one reason that made me come here, my childhood friend Ham Eunjung. It was a very beautiful memory for me…

 

12 years ago…

Seoul, South Korean

“Don’t hit him or I will call police to touch you guys..” a little girl yelled loudly while some children were fighting a little boy. Those children was stopping and looking at her mockingly.

“Yah~ You better go away. It’s none of your business.” Those children yelled at her

“Fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..” the little girl took her whistle out and blew it loudly.

“Polices are coming… Polices are coming….” She yelled till those children ran out quickly.

 

“How are you?? Hyuk.. You looked hurt so much..” she touched his scar worryingly

“Ouch.. I’m hurt.. >.<” he moaned

“I’m sorry..” she faster moved her fingers away

“No, I should thank you. If you hadn’t helped me, I would have hurt more.”

“Yah~ Who am I?? Ham Eunjung, your best friend hehe..”

…………………………

“I have to go to USA for studying” the little boy said sadly

“Can’t you go?? Don’t leave me alone. I have no more friend” the little girl said sadly

“I’ve tried to argue with my dad, but he ignored my asking all times. I don’t want to leave you too.. But I have to do it.”

“In Korean also has some good schools too. Why USA? I can’t get it…” the little girl ran out with her tear.

…………………….

It was a day which he had to go. But the person who he wanted to see at his last time didn’t come to see him. It made the little boy came into the plane sadly with his grandma.

“I miss her, Jungie.” The little boy looked at the window sadly

“Don’t worry! You will see her when you have a vocation.” His grandma smiled to him

“Really?? Will I able to have vocation in Korean??” he asked her happily

“Sure ^_^” she touched his hand warmly

“I love you.. Grandma…” the little boy hugged her happily. Ham Eunjung, please waiting for me…

After Minhyuk finished elementary school in US, his appearance was changing too. He was a handsome teen with his tall height. He came in Korean again for a vocation and his purpose was his close friend, Eunjung.

~ How is she now?
~ How does she look like?

~ Will she surprise with his appearance right now?

~ Is she still waiting for him?

~ Does she remember him?

They were all his questions in his brain. Minhyuk came to her house again but it wasn’t like he thought at all. Eunjung’s neighbors told him that, her family moved to live in Japan because of Eunjung’s business since a year after Minhyuk left.

“It seems like my bad dream. I can’t meet her anymore…” Minhyuk laughed at himself stupidly and backed to US hopelessly. Will he able to meet her again?? It was only his purpose. He couldn’t forget his little friend. He loved her of course. Until now, he still remembered her face and her appearance when they were children.

………………………..

In Present

I shaked myself a bit when those eyes were looking at me strangely. Finally, Eunjung looked back to me. I just smiled a bit to her but suddenly she turned face away coldly again. I didn’t know what was happening to her after I left. She looked cold to another people, whereas she used to be a friendly girl in the past.

It has been passing for a whole day, Eunjung seemed escape me. She hasn’t look at me and she always walked away if I was at the same place with her. I couldn’t breathe well anymore. I felt bored so much when she acted like that. I didn’t want to tell her who I am but I wanted she remembers me by herself.

Finally, I chose to contact her first. I was wondering if she and I were still keeping silence to each other like this.

Eunjung was in the library and she was standing and reading the book there. There was no one in this room right now, so it was quiet. I walked to her back quietly and moved my neck to look at her book which she was reading.

………………………………

Eunjung Pov

It was a warm breathing near my ear and it made me turn back quickly. I felt shock when I saw that man’s face, Hoshi Isumi till I fell all my books in my hugging suddenly.

“Are you scaring me huh?” he laughed at me and downed to pick up all my books.

Of course, I was afraid of him after I knew he was a gangster. In fact, I really didn’t like those bad guys. It would be too dangerous for me if I stayed with him.

“I’m alright…” I quickly got my books from him and chose to walk away but Hoshi faster came to stopped me first. He put his arm to cover my way and another arm was leaning on the bookcase. I was in between his arms as I could only stand and looked at his face which was closer to me.

“What are you doing? It’s library. Don’t do too much..” I tried to keep my weak feeling and looked at him strongly.

I wished he wouldn’t do much to me.

“What are you thinking? I just wondered about error something between you and me.. ” he moved face closer

“We don’t have any stories to talk. Please move out from me..” I told him

“Really? But I have many things to talk with you..” he smiled.

I really scare his smile so much. It wasn’t usual.

“But I don’t have..” I tried to move out but he still covered my way and pulled me in to that place again.  Both of his arms were leaning on the bookcase and his face was moving to me closer.

“What do you want?” I asked him again

“Why did you ignore me??”

“Did I?”

“Yes of course.”

“I don’t have something to talk with stranger of course..”

“Really? Are you sure?” he looked at me nastily and it was unusual again.

“I will yell out if you still do like this to me” I threatened him

“Sure you can. But it’s no one here. Who can help you if I…” he looked at my chest. He was too much >.<

“Damn..” I couldn’t calm anymore. I took my hand and began to slap his face but his hand faster held mine first and his other hand pulled me to lean on the bookcase as he downed to kiss my lip quickly. I tried to pull him out but he hugged me closer. He was biting my lip while his arm was trying to hug me closer. I couldn’t control my body because he was far stronger than me. Finally, he got me off with his sweet smile again.

“How was it?” he whispered softly near my ear.

“Cheap.. >.<” I slapped him and pulled him out. I was very angry with him but I couldn’t do anything in this time. I could only run out from the library angrily.

………………………

“It’s not bad at all…” the tall man looked at the door with his smile. He touched his lip slowly and imaged about the event at the moment. It was a warm kissing between them. Even he was slapped after kissing but it was really great for him.

“One slapping for a warm kissing, it’s enough.. I like it..” he laughed a bit.

“It’s not over because it’s just a beginning..”



 

 

Aigoo, Finally I could complete chaper 2 -_- ^

Sorry for error grammar and some mistakes. It's really a boring chapter because I was bored to writ it too. But I hope you will enjoy read it +_=

Please Comment after reading...