Final

Nocturne
Please log in to read the full chapter

A black car was making its way out of the bustling and noisy city. The further it went, the lesser people there were, and soon, all that could be seen from the windows of the car was endless white. The whiteness of it had reflected the temperature outside, and strangely, all in the black car felt comfortable, especially a tanned girl.

 

For the tanned girl, the endless white and the cold temperature calmed her nerves. She was biting her nails, fidgeting around, but she wasn’t joking and neither was she pulling off any pranks.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany couldn't help but steal glances at me, the Kwon Yuri. This wasn’t me. At least, 1 year ago, I was hyper, a dork, and as much as they could remember, I was a playful prankster, who played pranks on everyone except one person.

 

As the car made its way into the giant gates and drove through a long driveway to reach the end, I thought I heard the sound of glass breaking.

 

With an expressionless face, I stood in front of a monument and started clearing the pile of snow that had gathered on top. As I started looking at it, I started to realize that I wanted to use my black overcoat to keep you warm, just like the Christmas in 2010, when I took off my scarf just to make sure that you didn't catch a cold when we were back from our walk.

 

As I sat beside you, I realized that I was watching a lonely scenery. I cannot find anything that could catc

Please log in to read the full chapter