Chapter 73

Loving You (With Cnu)

 

{your pov}
I took the bus home, but I feel like I was being followed by someone, but every time I turned around no one was there.
I was holding in all my tears with all my might, that is until I stepped through my front door.
I went just payed on my bed, letting all the tears fall.
I'm not ready for this!
I took the ring off my finger and just held it in my hand 
I ended up crying my self to sleep
{Cnus pov}
I followed her all the way back to her apartment, but I waited awhile before going in.
When I walked in I expected her to be crying on the couch, but she'd fallen asleep in her room..
I went laid next to her, pulling her closer so her head was on my chest.. She had something in her hand.
It was her ring..I took it and put it back on her finger and just held her close
Cnu: I'm sorry (your name).
~~~~
I woke up in someone's arms..Cnus'
I didn't bother moving, I just wanted to stay in his sleeping embrace forever..
He made me feel safe and made me feel like everything was going to be fine, but I couldn't bring my self to believe things would turn out fine..
I felt his embrace tighten he woke up, my head still remained on his chest
Cnu: I'm sorry
You: why didn't you let me go?
Cnu: how could I? If I didn't I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
{your pov}
Tears streamed down my face and fell onto his shirt, soaking through.
I hugged him tighter, not even a year ago he was just a kind stranger and now he's the father of my child..
You: I'm the one who should be sorry.. After I tried to run from you..all those time *crying harder*
Cnu: that's how you know you love someone, when you try to leave them so you don't ruin their lives...but (your name) the only way you could ever ruin my life is if you left me.. Now please stop crying and be happy, I don't like seeing you like this.
You: okay *still hugging him*
{no ones pov}
He pulled you up to where your faces were only inches apart and kissed you, he continued kissing you, trailing the kisses down to your neck
You: *pushing him off* yah! That's how you got me pregnant in the first place!
Cnu: I can't help it, if I could I'd want to kiss you every second of everyday. *kissing you*
You: *pulling away from the kiss* what time is it? 
Cnu: I don't know but you should eat.
You: why?
Cnu: because of our child inside of you.
You: *looking away* oh.. Right
Cnu: *wrapping his arms around you* its going to be ok, just believe me 
You: ok. *small smile*