Twice in One Day

Saranghaeyo My Hubby

Yoona walked out from the restroom, she walked straight to her dad’s room. Her dad sat at the couch with his friend. She bowed politely and sat at another couch.

“Yoona, he is my friend, Mr. Kwon. Remember him?” Mr. Im asked.

“Yes, he is Yuri’s father”

“Oh, did you still in contact with Yuri?” asked Mr. Kwon.

“Yes, we always hang out together at weekend”

“Oh, I see. Did you remember Yuri’s older brother?” asked Mr. Kwon.

“Eh, did Yuri have a brother?” asked Yoona, confusedly.

“Yes, but he lives at States, with his mother” answered Mr. Kwon.

“Oh”

“Yoona, I want you and Yuri’s brother to get married soon”

“Eh? But I don’t know him”

“His name is Kwon Jiyoung. He will back to Seoul if you two get married”

“But, sorry appa and Mr. Kwon, I don’t want to get married with him. Thank you” Yoona bowed and walked away from the room.

Yoona walked to her car and drove away. She didn’t know where to go at first and then she remembered a park that she used to playing around with Yuri. She parked her car near the park. She sat at the bench.

“Oh, God, please give me a miracle right now” she whispered slowly.

She felt guilty for rejected her dad’s decision to get married with his friend’s child. Her tears rolled down, she always cried when she felt guilty or felt regret. Most people said that she is the strongest girl, but at the fact she’s a normal girl that always cried when felt bad. Then suddenly, she heard a footstep came. She turned her head and saw a muscular man, walked closer to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, can I sit beside you?”

“Oh sure” she wiped her tears.

“Why are you crying?”

“Oh, sorry, but it’s not your business”

He handed her a tissue “Wipe it with this”

“Oh, thank you” took the tissue.

He took a breath and saw the sky “God, give me a chance to look her face again” he whispered.

“Uhm, what’s your name?”

“Ok Taecyeon, you?”

“Im Yoona”

“Nice name”

“Thanks” looked at her watch and it’s already 2pm “Uhm, thank you for the tissue, I have to go now”

“Bye, Yoona-ssi”

Taecyeon still sat at the bench. He still couldn’t believe it’s already a year she died. He looked at the sky, imaged her face. Someone sat beside him; he turned around and saw her sister.

“Oppa, you still can’t forget her?”

“Uhm, not really”

“I don’t know, how important she is. But you can’t be like this”

“I don’t know Tiff. I want to forget her and maybe move on to another, but I can’t”

“You can. The reason is you never try it”

“…”

“Oppa, help me to deliver some flower. I need your help” she pulled him from the bench.

They went to their mom’s shop. They took some flower and placed it at the truck. He drove the truck and delivered the flower to each house. Finally, it’s the last flower to deliver. They reached a big mansion, Taecyeon brought the flower. He followed Tiffany to the mansion.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Tiffany bowed.

“Oh, annyeong. Yoona help me for bring the flower” said Minjung.

Someone came out and she ready to bring the big flower. Taecyeon handed the flower to her.

“I’ll help you miss. It’s weight” Taecyeon said.

The two of them walked in, brought the flower. Tiffany and Minjung followed behind. After they reach the end of the living room, Yoona could see the one that helped her. She shocked to see Taecyeon, same with Taecyeon.

“Oh, Taecyeon-ssi, nice to see you again and thanks for your help”

“Nice to see you too, it’s my job”

“So, you work as flourish?”

“No, my mom’s have the shop, today is weekend so I help her”

“A good son”

Tiffany and Minjung shocked to see that Yoona and Taecyeon already know each other.

“Oh, thank you Ok’s Flower. I satisfied for the flower” said Minjung to Tiffany.

“You’re welcome. It’s our job” after received the money, Tiffany gave Taecyeon “Let’s go home” looks.

Taecyeon knew what the looks “Bye, see you” Taecyeon bowed to Yoona. Then they went back to the shop.

While at Yoona’s mansion

“Oh it’s weird to see him again” Yoona talked to herself.

“Yoona, do you know him?”

“Yes”

“Eh, did you always buy flower at Ok’s Flower”

“No, he is the son of the owner”

“Jeongmal?”

“Eh, unni. I have something to do” ran to upstairs and went to her room.

She her phone and dialed Key.

“Key, sorry. I hanged up”

“It’s okay”

“Key, today is so weird”

“Why?”

“I met a man twice in a day”

“Eh maybe, it’s fate” Key said jokingly.

“Yah, it’s impossible” Yoona laughed.

“Eh, want to make a bet?”

“Yes, what is that?”

“If you meet him again tomorrow, you will date him next week”

“Eh? I won’t do it”

“Yah, it’s a bet. If you not meet him again tomorrow, I will pay your lunch a whole week”

“Okay, take it. I won’t to meet him”

‘’Don’t be so proud Ms. Im”

Next day

Key went to Yoona’s mansion. He wanted to hang out with his cousin this whole day. After Yoona got ready, Key drove the car to a department store. They went to some shop, for shopping.

“Key, why you always spend your money for shopping”

“Because, I like it” looked to Yoona, she didn’t buy anything “Yah, nuna, you’re not shopping”

“No, it’s not shopping time for me”

“Yah, let’s go to buy something for you”

“Yah, Key. I don’t need anything”

Key grabbed Yoona’s wrist, they went to a boutique to buy something for Yoona. They looked some dress or anything. Then Key picked a beautiful dress for Yoona.

“Try this” handed the dress to Yoona.

“Yah, I don’t need a dress” Key gave “Just try it” looks.

Yoona tried the dress; it’s a beautiful dress. Yoona came out with the dress.

“Yah, you look so beautiful” said Key.

“You say that because you want me to buy this”

“No, you look so beautiful” then Key walked to a muscular man “Excuse me, I want to ask your opinion about my sister looks” then Key and the man walked to Yoona.

“What do you think?”

“Eh? Yoona-ssi”

Note: I done the poster yesterday, sorry it's not a good poster. Sorry, if the first chapter is boring, I will improve my writing skill and learn English more. I hope you like it, Taecyoon ♥