Eunwoon and N

" O o ottokaji~ VIXX One Shots ^^v " Feel free to request ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Name: Jung Eunwoon

Requested by: JulietCheng

Partner: N

---------

Eunwoon secretly took a quick peek of N. He was eating and laughing along with her oppa, Leo and the other members of VIXX. Well, they were the kingkas of Seoul High and they have many crazy fangirls so they had to eat at their secret hideout in school: the old field where nobody goes. A new one has been built recently and so everyone plays there instead.

*N oppa is so cute.. but he won't ever like me in return.* Eunwoon thought bitterly.

Just then, the bell signalling the end of break rang. The boys got up and left, except for N.

"Yah little brats! Clear your own rubbish before you leave!" N hollered in an ahjumma-like voice.

Ken shouted back, also in an ahjumma-like voice, "We can't hear you!!!!!"

"Aish these people. Forever making me do the cleaning-up." N grumbled.

"N oppa, let me help you." A voice appeared from nowhere.

N looked up. "Ah Eunwoon ah, it's you. Why are you here anyways? And thanks for offering." N beamed.

Eunwoon felt her heart skip a beat. "Oh I was just passing by then I saw you alone so I came up to say hi but I see you have some things to do." She pointed at the rubbish.

"Haha yeah I'm gonna teach them a lesson later on!" N chuckled and punched the air a few times.

"Oppa, you're a weird one." Eunwoon giggled.

"I guess so." They laughed and N scratched his hair sheepishly.

"Let's go up to class for now. Thanks again!"

"Ne!" Eunwoon nodded and blushed a little.

--

Lessons finally ended for the day.

Eunwoon bade her friends and Leo farewell as she had to borrow a book from the library.

"Eunwoon-ah, take care of yourself, araso? I will go home first."

"Ne! I'll call you later." Eunwoon smiled and headed towards the library.

*Eh? Isn't that N oppa? Who is he talking to?* Eunwoon thought curiously.

She hid behind a pillar and realised he was talking to the queenka, Ellin.

"What are they talking about?" Eunwoon muttered to herself.

She hid behind a pillar and heard a part of their conversation. "-ah, I like you. Be mine?" N's voice was heard.

Eunwoon could not believe her ears. Tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter