Himchannie's Birthday

Robotic Love

Himchan POV:
I eagerly walk two my car outside of work slightly skipping in excitement. ‘Why?’ you ask, it’s my birthday of course! And not just a boring birthday at home by myself. I get to spend it with Yongguk! And he texted me just as my shift finished that he has a present for me! Yay~ keke. I jump into my car and start it up; turning it on to find my new favourite song is on! Female President by Girl’s day! (AN: I don’t even know if Himchan likes girls day but its my favourite song so it is his aswel now x33) I hurry home while humming to the song keke~

When I arrive at home I realise Yongguk’s car isn’t in the drive way “hmmm maybe he parked it in the garage” I thought out loud to myself. I skip up two the front door slowly opening the door to find all the lights are off. I walk into the lounge room and flick the light switch. ‘aww no surprize party’ I thought to myself. I spot a large box in the middle of the lounge room with a big pink bow on top of it “ohh mee gosshhh~” I say out loud fangirling as I run over to the box and pick up a little note sitting on top of it
‘To Himchan
sorry I couldn’t be there I have to go back to work, but I hope you like the present I got you and I modified it a bit to your liking. Because I know how you like cute things. If im not there you will always have this to keep you happy and smiling
from Yongguk.”

I slowly take of the wrapping from the box and remove the lid to find a young boy wearing a full white body suit that covers his slender frame with a soft light greyish purple hair colour laying in it. “what the hell?! What is this kid doing in here?”  I place my hand on the kids shoulder “what the? his is ice cold!?” “Program activate” I stumble backwards from the sudden noise as the boy sits up. “um are you ok?” “….” “Ummm alright… Whats your name?” “My name is tokkibot0006, or you may call me zelo” the boy replied in a slight robotic voice “Oh… ah hi Zelo, My name is Himchan. And why are you talking like that?” “Name.Himchan.scanning database……accepted..” “um what?” I ask confused of the boys reply, ‘why is he talking like that?’ I slowly walk forward “do you need some help getting out of there?” “…” I step closer looking closely at the boy’s cute baby face. He blinked his eyes and a camera type noise was made every time he blinked. The longer I stood there staring at him the more I became drawn to his beautiful face. I slowly placed my hand on his chin moving my lips towards his. I was centimetres away from his beautiful puffy lips as I slowly close my eyes.


----
hey everyone hope you likie this!
if anyone from any of my other storys is reading this please dont kill me for not updating them stories!
i havnt had the time and i got my laptop back and all my work was gone so i lost all of my stories but the holidays is next week so i will try to update all my stories! :D


Comment what you think~
cya next time!~