The Wish-Granter and the Wisher

Perfection Is His Middle Name

“Sehun, you are now baptized to become a full-pledged star fairy. As soon as a human being will ask for a wish, you will automatically be transported to him or her,” Minseok, the head of all the star fairies, announced as he patted the younger’s shoulder with a golden staff with a star on its tip.


When Sehun stood beside Jongin, the latter leaned closer to Sehun’s ear and whispered, “Make sure you follow all the rules, brat. Make him or her happy, not miserable, okay? Or else you’ll be toast.”

“Shut up, Jongin. Like you’re better than me.” Sehun scoffed.

“I am,” Jongin smirked.

 

And as Sehun was supposed to retort, he was immediately transported to where the wisher was.

 

~~~

Junmyeon sighed as his steps echoed through the almost-empty sidewalk. “It’s unfair, all of my friends seem a lot happy with their boyfriends and such. I wish I’d have a boyfriend too, a perfect one.”

He looked up, seeing a wonderful display of stars, falling from the dark sky, lining it with temporary streaks of white lines. I wish.

“Hey there, handsome, mind if I get inside your pants?” a drunk man laughed as he made his way through Junmyeon sleazily. Junmyeon’s heart skipped a beat before half-running to where his home was. As he looked back, he saw the man run towards him. When he thought he’s almost far from the drunk man, he suddenly tripped on a garbage can.

 

, my ankle is sprained. I…I can’t stand up! Junmyeon’s heart was filled with adrenaline as he heard the rushed steps of the man were heard more visibly, step by step.

I-I wish I weren’t here anymore, Junmyeon sobbed as he felt his hope crush into bits as he finally saw the drunk man, grinning like a Cheshire cat, walk near him. Junmyeon shut his eyes in fear, expecting that he was going to be endlessly.

 

Instead, when he opened his eyes slowly, he was back in his apartment, unharmed.