Q&A [with me, Zoe]

[ ✰ ⓒ.ⓐ.ⓣ entertainment; IN NEED OF STAFF! AUDITIONS OPEN!]

What is this?
C.A.T Entertainment is a new and fun place where people from all over can audition and be put into groups, solo acts, advertisers, news reporters, reviewers, etc., etc.! Here at C.A.T Ent., we hope to help hopeful Global Kpop fans live their dreams and aspire to be what they want to be.

> Location?
The location, as of right now, is not set, but we would like to get set up in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. That or hopefully soon in Seoul, South Korea! A main office featuring dorming options, dance rooms and recording studio will be there. So wish us luck!

 

Who is the founder? How old is she?
Her name is Chloe, but goes by her stage name of Kat. Hence the term for the company. She is young, a 99-lner, but is determined and always hopeful for the outcome of everything. She selected me (the one creating the Q&A) to be her helpful Vice CEO.

 

Do you have to be Asian to do this?
Of course not! Any race, age, size, anything! You could be an alien for all we care! Haha. But being Asian is not required, we promise!

 

Do you have to speak Korean?
Not at first. We do have Korean classes (as well as other language classes), and it would be preferred that you start learning! You can always ask one of us for help any time and surely enough, you’ll learn.

 

Is this for real?
Yes. We are currently working on finding out our main location, business permits, and so on. For anyone who says we aren't doing this for real or anything like that, please don't listen to them. We have been working since February of 2013 to get this all in order. It has been tough, yes.
As for now, though, we will be showing off your skills on our Youtube and training you. Please, and I mean please, create a Skype account so we can communicate easier! That, Kakao, Facebook or any social platform you can connect with us on is good, too. Thank you!

 

Age requirements?
Any age! But if you are under 13, please make sure to ask parents. At one point, I, the Vice Pres here, want to host a concert and of course travelling is a required thing; those under legal age need Power of Attorney consents, travel issues, etc., and usually we like to talk to parents of those who are under the legal age of their country.

 

Schedules - do I get one?
Yes. Yes, yes, yes. If you are learning languages, there will be online video chats with teachers, ON TIME. For recording, they should be recorded and sent in ON TIME. You will need to practice dancing and singing as much as you can and with our teachers - depending on who is available. But yeah, schedules will be there, but not too crazy.
As of right now, we have been doing intense vocal work and are getting dance practices together. So those are always expected! 화이팅~!!!

 

Any other questions, comment below, message us here, here, or here[Preferably last one.]