New day

You'll never love me, right?

 

 
First day at a new school and I was really nervous.. “Eunsung, you’re ready? Come down for a second, I want to take a picture of you!’’ My mom yelled. She loves to take pictures, especially at special occasions, like today. I let out a sigh, grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. “Omo! Eunsung, you’re so pretty in your new uniform! Come here.” She said and grabbed my wrist and placed me in front of our huge family photo hanging on the wall. “Ok, now smile!” I’m really uncomfortable when people want to take a photo off me. So I tried to force a smile on my face. “Woah, my daughter’s so pretty!” She came rushing over to me showing me the picture. Instead of me, my sister was in the spotlight, even though she’s not there. My sister has always been the pretty, popular and smart one. I’m just her invisible little sister, an ordinary girl with crazy friends. “Eunsung! Hurry and go to school already! You can’t be late on your first day at the new school.” My mom said and pushed me out the door. “Yes~ I’ll go now, mom. Bye!” I said, waving to her. “Be good and take care, ok?” She yelled to me when I was out of her sight. I laughed as I walked to school. My mom is really nice and caring and I love her. But sometimes she can be a bit too caring. After all, I’m not a kid anymore.
 
“2-2…” I mumbled to myself while searching for my classroom. “Are you looking for classroom 2-2?” a manly voice said. I bumped into him without realizing. I quickly bowed and apologized. “I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there! And yes, I’m looking for classroom 2-2.” I said while raising my head to the tall guy standing right in front of me, revealing his beautiful face. “Omo, who is he? He’s so cute.” I thought. He had a tall, well-built body. His light brown hair matched his black doe-like eyes. “Hi, I’m Luhan and I’m in class 2-2. You’re the new girl, right?” He said and smiled the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. “Y-yes. I’m Lee Eunsung.” I said and forced a nervous smile on my face. “Eunsung. That’s a nice name. We should probably go to class now, school starts soon and you can’t be late on your first day at a new school.” He smiled and grabbed my hand and led me to the classroom. When we walked in the classroom was like a zoo. Everyone was talking, listening to music and just messing around. “YA! Sit down!” Luhan yelled and to my surprise, everyone did. “This is the new student; she’s going to attend this class from now. So everyone, take care of her, ok?” Luhan smiled to me. “Please introduce yourself.” “U-um, sure.” I smiled nervous. “Hello, I’m Lee Eunsung. Please take care of me.” I said and bowed. Luhan pointed to an empty seat. “You can sit there.” I smiled and walked to my seat. Some of the girls stared at me. Then the teacher comes in. Luhan stood up. “Teacher! I’ve already introduced the new girl, that’s her. The teacher smiled and greeted me.
The teacher started with the math lecture. “Does someone know the answer to this?” The teacher said, looking around the room. “Sehun, you try.” I looked at the tall boy who stood up. He looked really handsome, shining eyes and perfect formed pink plum lips. “I don’t know, and don’t ask me again.” He said coolly and sat down. The teacher sighed. “Try. At least try, Sehun.” She almost begged him. “No.” He said, paying no attention. “What’s wrong with him? Why so arrogant?” I thought. “What a shame, his personality doesn’t fit his looks.” I mumbled very low. Then I raised my hand. “Yes Eunsung.” I stood up. “The answer is 457.” “Very good Eunsung.” She smiled at me with relief.
 
The bell finally rang. I took my drawing book a pencil case and walked towards the door when someone stopped me. “Where do you think you’re going?” a girl asked me with a rude attitude. “The bell rang and I’m going to eat my lunch outside.” I said calmly. “Tell me one thing. How the hell did you get accepted to this school? Did you pay extra money? Did you beg for a scholarship here?” she said as her friends bursted out in laughter. “The last time I checked, I was accepted to this school after sending in my application letter. Just like you.” The girl’s expression changed. “Who the hell do you think you are talking back to me like that? Don’t you know who I am?” she said, almost yelling. “Actually, I don’t know who you are and I don’t need to know either. So can you please step out of the way now?” She looked really angry right now. She took my drawing book, threw it on the ground, stepped on it and then poured milk on it. I stood there for a second, staring at it before picking it up. “My drawings…” I said softly, almost whispered it.
“I’m Yuri. You should remember me.” She said with a smirk and walked away with her slaves following her. I could feel salty tears build up in my eyes, and as things became blurry, I ran up to the schools balcony, almost at the top of the building. I sat down in the corner and tried my best to get my drawing dry, but to no use. All pages was soaking wet by milk, and my drawings were ruined. The drawing from my dad too. I let tears flow out from my puffy eyes, since nobody could see me. 
 
“Hey, how’s your book?” some said. I couldn’t look at the person while I was a crying mess. He suddenly sat down beside me. “Yuri, she can be a sometimes. Well, actually she is a all the time. She does that to everyone. It’s ok. You can cry. Don’t be embarrassed. And I’m sorry for what she did.” I tried to analyze his voice, but the only person I’ve ever talked to was Luhan. And this person was not Luhan. I looked up slowly and tried to take a look at him. He saw the tears an gave me a shock when he cupped my face in his big soft hand and wiped away my tears with his thumbs, making me stare right at his face. “Who is he? I haven’t seen him before…” I thought. Then I turned my face away again. I was too embarrassed to face him. “W-who are y-you?” I said hulking. “I’m sorry, how rude of me. I’m Park Chanyeol. I don’t know if you’ve seen me, but I’m sitting right behind you in the classroom.” I tried to remember him. " Do you mind If I take a look in your drawing book?" he asked. " My drawings aren't that good, and now that they're ruined.." I sighed. " I bet you're really good." He said and took my drawing book out of my hands. 
"Woah, those drawings are really good!" He said in amazement. I couldn't do anything else than sit there and smile.
After a moment of silence, the school bell rang. "Oh, school is starting again! Let's hurry up." He said, standing up then offering his hand to me. I hesitantly took it hand he helped me up. I were freezing cold. The floor was hard and cold, and I've been sitting there for the past hour. And poor Chanyeol, he must be cold too! 
 
Chanyeol were one of those kind of "popular" guys. He had the looks, was really tall and had a deep voice that didn't match his face at all. He was like a giant. A giant boy with the brightest smile ever and a deep voice. He literally dragged me through the hall and to the classroom.