Tic Toc

Ticking

 

Tic Toc
 
You can hear the clock ticking as the surrounding was very silent. 'Tic... Toc... Tic... Toc...' repeating over and over again. It was just it's normal thing for a clock to be ticking and tell you the time but it won't tell you when is your time going to be.
 
Lying on the white covered bed, lights out, bright light from the moon striking to the translucent curtain with the wind blowing silently as the curtain dance on watching it, crying. Why? It was just a sad thing that when it's your time to go, you will just realize how things are important nor wish you could have spent it better. Better on how'd you spent it in the past.
 
Regret... Was it bad regretting everything? No, Because he was the best thing I've ever had. He was my everything, I can't bear to see him unhappy so I chose to let him go for the best. It was like on one of those cliche stories you will read from a novel. Where the girl will fall in love with a man and the man will love you back and in the end one of them will betray someone but in the end they did it for the best.
 
Tear. It's b through my eyes... Sensation of sadness and agony, was it grieving? But no one died? Mourning? Same thing... Sigh. Hopeless... You can't do anything. 
 
Rain started pouring but only drizzling as if it's sympathizing on what you have been feeling... But why not pour it all out? Sigh...
 
You stood up from the hospital bed and lead yourself to the curtain that was dancing earlier, the door leading to the balcony of your room was left open. It was the cause why the curtain was not still, but can you blame it? No as it can't be done itself, someone needs to do it. Someone has to take the risk and see what will happen.
 
'Tic... Toc... Tic... Toc...' You didn't know that tears just kept on b, you didn't realized it. It just kept on b. Murmurs...
 
It was yet an untold story, for you. Yet it seems like you already knew from the looks of it. It hurts... bearing it alone is hard, no one to cry on and lean on. It was just you, yourself. The night passed on with you, your eyes wide open and just there standing in the porch of the balcony already wet from the rain last night while you were staying in the midst of the rain pouring thinking of everything.
 
It was yet another day where you would spend your day alone, but you can make the change out of it, you decided to sneak out. It's not like your body can't take the toll of the pain but was just really weak. What were you doing? It was just being in reality, of course sometimes the last thing you want to see, was them being happy even if it's not you. At least you knew that you're going to leave without having them left unhappy.
 
There you can hear it again, it was not quiet or too loud but somewhere inside you, you can hear a clock ticking telling you to hurry, before it's too late. It was just an instinct on where you're going but whenever your feet lead you to, you just followed it.
 
It was until then you realized that you where in this oddly familiar children's playground where you two used to meet secretly or where you just normally spend your day together. You realized that someone was there sitting on the swing with their head down.
 
'Saranghae...' You silently whispered to yourself but just then your feet started to drag you to where that person who was sitting on the swing was. Was it coincidence that he was here? You put your arms  around him. "Saranghae... Saranghae... Saranghae..." You repeated. 
 
That person, he turned around and faced you. "Saranghae, Oppa jeongmal saranghae..." Tears was there again started b. "I did not regret anything... But for the last time shall we say and bade our goodbyes for the last time? And be happy?" You said to his utter shock.
 
You leaned your forehead onto his and look straight onto his eyes before leaning a simple passionate yet quick kiss. "This is our last secret, last meeting and last kiss..." You smiled to his defeat, you let go. Until then someone called him.
 
"Oppa, there you are..." A pretty lady waved. "You should go..." You told him he stood up and a tear fell from his eyes from your view but quickly wiped it off. You held your head up and look to them smiling together, it's good to have you moved on.
 
After that you left the world silently. That day, you passed on while walking waking you didn't realized any pain that was tolling you not until you fell on the ground, someone saw you but the ambulance arrived late. You did't regret anything.
 
'Tic... Toc... Tic...---' It was then gone.
 
Author's Note
Hi Guisse, Geeky here, dunno but I just wanted to write some biasxyou story... even I don't get it... it's just the words came up and just needed to write it... sigh
Please do rate it ^^ and would love to see your response and comment about this so please comment below..
 
Use this stars to rate it ^^
 
★★★☆☆