Player 1

The Seducing Game

Player 1

“Wahh! I’m so bored~!” Woohyun exclaimed loudly as he leaned back into his seat.

It was another same old day at school. The bell had just rung and the students were walking back to their own seats slowly and grudgingly. The same things happened everyday – arriving at school early in the morning, listening to boring teachers drone on for hours about boring topics, watching them give long lectures about how education is so important, attending after school study classes, and finally going home at the end of the day loaded with homework, only to repeat the same things again the next day. This place seriously needs some excitement.

“Well what else can we do about it?” Hoya sighed, resting his head on his desk. “It’s gonna be the same every single day til we graduate from this place.”

Their other five friends who sat near them groaned and also lay down on their desks.

Suddenly, a solution popped into Woohyun’s head. He sat up straight and said with enthusiasm in his voice, “I know! I’m gonna get another girl. It’s been ages since I’ve gone out with anyone.”

Hearing this, the other boys immediately got up and started to counter him.

“No way Nam Grease! We don’t need another girl complaining to us after you break up with them!” Sunggyu argued. The others nodded in agreement.

“Ugh, that last one was so annoying. I’m so lucky I was able to get her off my back after a whole week of whining,” Sungyeol shuddered at the memory.

“Oh c’mon guys, please? Just this once, okay?” Woohyun put his hands together and begged.

The boys stared at him, refusing to give in but also not wanting to make him unhappy. Seconds passed and finally, Sunggyu spoke up, “Fine. As long as you break up with her nicely and make sure she doesn’t get too attached.”

The other boys turned to face him with shock and betrayal written on their faces. Cries of “Hyung, how could you?!” and “You’ve just doomed all of us!” exploded from them.

Woohyung, on the other hand, cheered happily. “Yes! Thanks hyung~! Now, who should me next target be?” he asked himself. He looked around the classroom and his eyes landed on the entrance, where a few late students were hurrying in before the teacher arrived. “Okay, the next girl to walk into this classroom is mine!” he declared.

The rest of Infinite looked towards the door, curious as to who the next unfortunate girl might be. No one walked in for a while and the boys thought that maybe everyone had already arrived in the classroom when a girl suddenly came bursting in.

It was Park Sohee. Since the beginning of the year, that girl has never gotten through a week without being late to class and the home group teacher would always scold her for her lateness. None of the Infinite boys knew why she was always late.

Sohee glanced around the classroom and sighed in relief when she saw that the teacher hadn’t arrived yet. She then walked to her seat which was near the front of the classroom, the furthest away from Infinite who were seated near the back, and started chatting to her friends around her.

Woohyun let out a low whistle, eyeing the girl. “Wow, she’s cute. Why haven’t I noticed her before?”

“Every girl is cute to you, Woohyun,” L muttered.

Woohyun thought about it. “You’re right. But never mind that, now I’ve got to make sure Park Sohee falls madly in love with me,” he said with a grin. “You’d better watch out girl, ‘cuz Woohyun’s gonna make you fall hard.”

Player 1 has now entered the game.

I know this is short... but it's only the beginning. Please look forward to a longer chapter the next time I update. ^^