OTG - 2 Meet Them

Oh! that gangster!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my ghad! I feel very dizzy, It's like I was hit by something hard like a stell bat.

 

 

 

 

My head really aches. I try to open my eyes but all I can see is white. WAIT!!! Am I dead? I close my eyes again and open it. Then I saw an angel smiling at me. I think she's saying something but I can't hear anything.

 

 

 

 

Am I really dead? Will I go to heaven? Will I see my parents now? God, I've been a good individual, I even help people who is hungry by giving them food, I've been a good citizen of this country by paying my taxes, so please, don't let me go down there....even though I'm not yet ready to die, I surrender my self  willingly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss are you okay?"- I hear a voice, a soft voice, it's like an angel. She's talking to me!!

 

 

 

 

 

"I surrender my soul and come with you"-I whisper, I look to the angel that looks at me with a worried look.

 

 

 

 

 

"OMG!!! I think she's in a bad condition!" I hear the other voice said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Erie, can you lower your voice?she's not feeling well" -the angel said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss are you okay?would you likie a glass of watter?"- she added, then  I heard some footsteps.

 

 

 

 

 

I try to look around to see if there's other angels, but I found white walls, yes, white walls, there I saw a guitar, a acoustic guitar that is that is hanging on the wall, some posters of calendar of FHM which I recognize is Marian Rivera, a small aquarium and stuffs, that can probably see on a regular room. Well I don't think that 'Heaven' have rooms that has an FHM calendar right?. Then I roll my eyes again and my sight and saw the angel that I first saw earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss are you okay? Are you feeling bad?"- The angel ask me.

 

 

 

 

 

"W-where Am I?"-I ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ow, your in my brothers apartment"-the angel said.

 

 

 

 

"Here drink this first"- A guy handed me a glass of water. I sit  and take the water.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you"-  I said as I finish drinking the water.  "..why Am I here?"-I ask them.

 

 

 

 

"Well before I tell you why, I wanna first say sorry, well the ridiculous thing my brother did, It's an unfaithful accident and I'm really really sorry about that"- the angel girl said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-what?"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

"You are hit, no, punch by Clyde, and you've been sleep for about....hmm....well for almost 2 hours I guess"- An cute girl with said, I was distracted by her hairclips. A very clorful set of Hairclips.

 

 

 

 

"Hit? Punch?"- I ask.

 

 

 

 

"Well, by Clyde, my brother, look, he really didn't mean to punch you, it was an accident, a very very bad accident."- the angel girl said.

 

 

 

 

"Hana! don't apologize to her, It was her fault because she's stupid"- I look at the person who said that I'm stupid, how dare him call a stupid one. But my eyes locked at his half body, that has a perfect shape. OH MY GHAD!!! As in..OH MY GHAD!!! I slowly turn my sight at his face.....SH*t!! did this guy really exist in this world!!?? how can he be so perfect!!! he is like a greek god from the books that I've read.  He have a perfect shape of face, his lips are very kissable, a straight nose, and a pair of very tantalizing eyes that I think every girl can fall, he is.....so perfect. SH*t!!! I put both of my hands in my chest, my heart is beating fast while looking at him, then everything is blurry except him.

 

 

 

 

"Girl your drooling"-some whipers me. My eyes widen and immediately wipe my mouth. I'm not!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look at the girl who whisper me, and she just smile and gave me a peace sign.

 

 

 

 

 

"Clyde! don't say that! you're to harsh on her!" - the angel shouted at the greek god. Now I know how an angel shout! It's kinda cute.

 

 

 

 

 

'"Tss"- the greek god said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And Clyde! don't walk aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter