Chapter two.

Making a lady.

"Hmm, the rooms spacious. But I need to get rid of the flowers and bright colours..." Zitao muttered to herself. 

A few hours later, her room was perfect. It was pitch black and all her skeleton, gore and horror decorations were spread across her room. And to top it off 'The Audition' was playing on her tv.
 
 
 
 
 
"Luhan! You go knock on her door!" Chanyeol pushed Luhan to the hallway.
 
"What?" Luhan looked terrified and his hand was hovering over the door knob.
 
"Go!" Jongin made a knocking sign with his hand.
 
"No!"
 
"Guys! I'm hungry! Where's the food?" Kris came storming up to them and ignored their signals to be quiet.
 
The door had swung open and Zitao was standing at the door, her jet black hair still covering her eyes. "What do you dip s want?" She snarled.
 
"Um we were wondering if you could cook?" Luhan asked kindly. She just stared at him and Chanyeol, Jongin and Kris thought it was going okay. But then Luhan's face paled. He froze on his spot and the three came running up to him. "Luhan what's wrong-" 
Blood. Blood everywhere. Death. Gore. This couldn't of been Zitao's room. It looked like Satan's freezer.
 
The boys had once again sped off to the other side of the mansion.
"Idiots."
 
 
 
 
 
"I didn't expect Zitao to be like this..." Jongin pouted.
 
"Then what did you expect her to be like?"
 
"Well, I'd help her unpack her things an I'd notice she has a lot of pink thinks. So I'd say, oh my Zitao you have so many pink things. Then she'd say, yes I like the colour pink. So I'd then say, well I hope you don't mind me turning your cheeks pink! Then she'd say Oppa! Then I'd say Zitao, then she would say-" 
 
"Kris! Jongin's talking crap again!" Chanyeol called behind the sofa.
 
"Maybe we should tell Kyungsoo noona!" Luhan snorted.
 
"No,no! I was joking don't do that please." Jongin practically knelt on the floor with his hands together.
 
"Have you guys finally made something? Because that smells good!" Kris came parading into the room.
 
"Noob. None of us are in the kitchen?"
 
"Then who's in the kitchen?" Kris pondered.
 
Chanyeol and Luhan suddenly looked at each other, "Zitao?!"
 
 
 
 
 
"We'll eat well! Thank you!" The boys smiled that their eyes turned into crescent moons. Zitao only scoffed.
 
When they were finished Zitao silently stood up, collecting the plates and murmuring something along the lines of pigs.
 
"Hey Zitao!" Kris called out to her, "Or Tao, can I call you that? It means peach but you're certainly the opposite." 
 
"What do you want?" Zitao glared at him.
 
"Can we see your face?" Kris smirked when she froze.
 
"I'm going to bed." Zitao murmured while throwing the apron onto the ground, revealing incredibly long tanned legs.
 
And they didn't know how to react. She's usually scary when she storms out, but it was different  now because those long legs led to a nice view of her .
 
Kris looked at them oddly then grabbing onto her wrist and twirling her around. "Come on, we're living together. We should at least know what you look like."
 
"Let go of me." She attempted to escape out of his hold but there was no avail.
 
"Why?"
 
"Because you have cooties!"
 
"No I don't! Luhan! She said I have cooties!"
 
"Let me go!"
 
"No!" And with that Kris pounced on her with a rubber band in his hands.
 
"Let's see you face!"
 
"No!" She tried blocking her face and slapped his hands away.
 
The other three watched in amusement because Kris was straddling her while both of them were moving around.
 
"Do you guys know how wrong this looks?" Jongin whispered still not breaking his gaze.
 
"I SWEAR THIS IS ING UAL HARASSMENT. KRIS GET YOUR S OFF MINE!" 
 
"I WILL WHEN YOU LET ME SEE YOUR FACE."
 
"NO ."
 
"JUST HOLD STILL WILL YOU. NOW THEIR!" Kris got off her and she realised the hair band wasn't in his hand, but on her head in a high ponytail.
 
"No no no, you cannot see my face!" Zitao covered her face with her hands. "I don't even look at my own face!"
 
"Wow..."
 
"Oh my god"
 
"Woah."
 
"You're,"
 
"Beautfiul." Kris finished the rest of their sentences and she peeked through her fingers.
 
This wasn't Zitao. This girl had cat eyes with some natural smoke and pink pouty lips with a cute nose.
 
"I ing hate you guys." Zitao was fuming and a powerful hit was sent to Kris' nose.
 
"Fine then! We'll call you ugly! Ugly Zitao!" Kris spat while holding his bleeding nose.
 
Zitao froze as her eyes became all watery. Running towards her room, she shut the door behind her. Once she got inside her room, she fumbled for her phone and quickly pressed speed dial.
 
"Hello princess? Miss me already?"
 
"Those idiots. They told me I'm ugly-" Zitao choked through her tears.
 
"Oh baby, no. I'll be right there!" The phone hung up and Zitao crawled onto her bed quietly sobbing.
 
 
 
 
[2 years ago]
 
"You see, I've had a crush on you for two years and-"
 
The senior looked down at her giving her a dirty look before cutting her off.
 
"Oh, well I don't like ugly girls."
 
"U-ugly girls? M-me?" And Zitao's  world crashed right before her eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
"Zitao?" Sehun slammed Tao's door open and was panting with sweat trickling down his forehead.
 
Zitao looked up from her pillow. She knew Sehun didn't like it when she cried so she tried wiping away as much tears as possible. He was the only person she let see her face and Sehun would remind her all the time she was beautiful. 
 
Zitao was crawled up on his lap and she told him everything from her first day and that jack Kris.
 
"Urgh, I knew this would happen. Why can't you just live with me?" Sehun murmured. "And I'm so gonna beat them up. Who was it?"
 
"Didn't you see them?"
 
"I came through the balcony." He sheepishly said.
 
"You're so dumb," she playfully hit him. "Now move." 
 
"Hey Zitao, Kris just wanted to say-" Jongin's head was peeped through the door.
 
"You're actually nice to people?!" Jongin saw her in Sehun's arms. 
 
"Hasn't anyone ever told you to knock?!" Zitao screeched while throwing a skull at the door.
 
 
 
 
 
a/n chapter two's up! I think I may tag taohun as well... Comment guys, I wanna know what you guys think :)