new friend!

I fell for you

16 December

Jongin’s POV

I’m staring at the white board in the class – im not listening what the teacher said. I don’t care, beside I’ve done my homeworks when I’m in soojung’s house last 2 days. Aigoo, the teacher is so noisy. I really want to skip the class like usual but I remembered what soojung said when we did our homework…..

“soojung-ah, what is 8 x 9? I forgot..”

“MBORAGU? DON’T SKIP CLASS AGAIN, KIM JONGIN!”

 

*KRING!!!!!!!!!*

Thank God the bell is ringing, it’s break time. I got up from my desk and heading to soojung’s class but someone pulled my hand. I turn around – it’s Lay, my friend. He’s with Suho and kyungsoo.

“oh, wae?” I asked him.

“aniyo, are you going somewhere?” he stood up from his chair, while Suho and kyungsoo still talking at each other.

“yep. To soojung’s class.”

“aish, you date her for real? Pabo ya..” he pushed me a little bit.

“what’s your problem?” I said. Jinjja, what did he mean by pushing me like that?

“ask yourself, mate. You’ve been dating with her so often and never play with us again.”  He crossed his arms. So… is he envy me because I’m already have a girl friend – so I can’t play with them more often? Jinjja, This kid!

“mboya..i’ll play with you guys later.” I patted his shoulder

“arasso. Come to the dance room, we’ll break some sweat.”

“ok!” I runs through the door while waving at him, kyungsoo and suho. “I’ll be going now!”

Soojung’s POV

It’s break time – I don’t like it. i prefer studying without taking a break because you know I got no friends. And when break time comes, everyone in the class are making a group – while im alone. Shiro. I don’t like this.

I’m sitting in the corner of the class when suddenly someone came to me. it’s a guy, but I don’t know who is him. He’s not in this class.

“annyeong” he said. Who is he?

“nuguseyo?”

He leaned his hands in my table, instead of answering me. he smiled.

“mian… you’re soojung, right?” he asked me. still smiling.

“yes.”

“why didn’t you tied your hair again?” he asked me again.

“mbwo?”

“why didn’t you wear your glasses again?”

“..mbwo?”

“why did you turn in to an goddess?” he rubbed my cheek! Somehow, I feel uncomfortable. I even didn’t know him!

“mianhe, can you remove your…” I’m about to finish my sentence while removing his arms but…

“YA!!!!”

Suddenly, there is a girl who approach us – she’s cute. She’s wearing her uniform neatly plus a dark blue cardigan. Her hair is so long and wavy. She’s pretty, unlike me..

“Chanyeol-ah! Don’t disturb her!” she punched that guy’s head

“ck ck ck arasso arasso!!” he left, and went out from the class. That girl is still in front of me. I’m in my silent mode, I don’t know what to do! Should I say thanks… or…

“geonchana?” she broke my silent. she’s the first person who talked to me since I’m in my 3rd year!

“ne, gomawo…..” I want to say her name – but I don’t know her name yet!

“Jinri. Choi Jinri. Nice to meet you!” she smiled while giving her hand. She’s so pretty!

I reached her hands, and we both shake our hands. “I’m Soojung” I said to her, giving her a smile.

Author’s POV

When Soojung and jinri shakes their hands, all the girls are staring at her but the two of them didn’t notice it. they’re to busy introducing themselves at each other. Some of the girls glanced at them, some of the girls also whispered each other, seeing Soojung and jinri talking together.

“what is Jinri doing there with soojung?”

“don’t know! She’s crazy! Why did she want to talk to that ugly and nerd person… “

“I agree! Jinri is popular among boys right? Nomu yeppo, what a waste!”

“Yes you’re right. Jinri is a actor and model too when she’s a kid… she should have be friend with us! I can’t believe she’s talking with soojung now..”

Jinri was busy introducing herself to soojung happily – she sat in front of soojung now. soojung seems happy that finally she found someone to talk to (beside kai).  But then soojung realize that she and jinri are being glanced and talked with the girls.

“um..jinri..” soojung said to jinri.

“mbwo?” jinri answered her, while playing with her fingers.

“is it okay if you talk to me like this?”

“… I don’t get it, soojung-ah” jinri replies. “of course it’s okay, why? You’re a person, not a monster. Beside, I want to be your friends! Don’t mind them, soojung. Arasso?” jinri smiled.

Soojung is too happy hearing that – she couldn’t say anything.  She just smiled back and they continued their conversation.

Jongin’s POV

I entered soojung’s class and I see her in the corner of the class, as usual. But now she’s talking with someone – im glad it was a girl. I approach them and I recognize it, it was jinri who talked to soojung.

“Jinri-ah, what are you doing here?”  they notice me.

“humm…. Talking?” jinri answered me, while soojung just starred at me.

“to my yeoja chingu? Talking about what?” I asked her again, and then turns to soojung “annyeong soojung-ah!” I said to her.

“you guys know each other??” soojung said.

“erm… of course” I answered. Jinri is just playing with her fingers.

“eottoke??” she kept asking.

“well, it just happened, technically we are all friends, right?” I answered again.

“that’s right~” jinri joined the conversation.

Soojung’s POV

We were still talking – busy chatting to each other. Jinri is very nice, kind and caring person although I know she’s popular among boys, jongin also popular among gilrs.. however I’m glad that I met those two – jongin and jinri.

“soojung-ah, don’t you worry now! you have jinri, she’s a good chingu!” jongin said to me.

“arasso, arasso!” I started to opened up myself to jinri. “jinri-ah… gomawo” I said to her. She smiled and said “you’re very welcome dear!”

*kriiiinggg*

The bell rang. Jongin and jinri are in the same class, which is different with me. they are about to leave but suddenly jongin stopped and give me his photo.

“mbwo? Ike mboya?” I asked him.

“it’s a photo, 3x3. It’s for the smtown form! Do you remember?”

Oh, I remembered. Last 2 days he decided to join me to become a trainee in Smtown company. Since my sister have a loads of those form, Jongin didn’t have to take the form at the company – I can give him the form.

“oh, right. I brought the form..” I took out the form in my bag, and give it to Jongin. Jinri come towards us again

“jongin-ah, let’s go to the cl – oh ike mboya?” she saw the form. “smtown form?? You guys want to join us??” she said. What did she mean by ‘join us’..? is she a trainer in smtown too? If it yes, it will be totally fun!

“are you a trainee there?” I asked her.

“I’ve been 2 years in there!”

 

 

P.S

hey guys! i decided to add more character - just to help my stories...

it's Jinri (she's a good girl, dont worry XD), and probably Lay will be appeared often.

Thank you <3 :-D