jongin came!

I fell for you

14 December

Soojung’s POV

It’s been a day that Jongin and I are dating. I’m so happy right now, Never imagined that it all turn out like this.

Today is Saturday, no school! I really want to go out today and take some fresh air – but I forgot about homeworks, ugh. I want to see Jongin! Im about to take my books to study, plus my English encyclopedia until my umma called my name.

“Soojuuuuuung!” She yelled. I Think she’s in the bathroom. Since im in my room, I took a peek and then I saw no one in the living room. My appa is going overseas for his business, and my sister Jessica is on vacation with her boy friend, Donghae oppa. So, there are only me and my umma today - - I am right. She’s in the bathroom.

“waeeeee?” I ask her, in front of the bath room.

“I think there is someone knocked the door!” she answered me while showering. I could hear it!

“jinjja? Is appa going home today?”

“Mula, just open the door first! Maybe it’s the repairman that I order to repair our computer!”

“Arasso, arasso.”

I ran into the door and then I opened it - - I saw someone holding a giant box. It’s so big even it covered his face! “nugu….seyo?” I asked him while raising my eyebrow.

“annyeong!!!!!” he put down the giant box and then he greet me with a happy tone, it’s KIM JONGIN!

“jo..jongin-ah? What are you doing here?” I asked him with a confused looks. I tried to look calm, in fact I only wear this oversized t-shirt with a short pants plus my hair is a mess.

“Ne! I’m visiting! I brought you these!” he’s smiling and then he pointed his finger to the giant box.

“ike mboya?”

“it’s a….” he’s about to answered but then my umma came out. She sees Jongin and then she looks surprise.

“Oh? Jongin-ah? Is it you?” She walks towards us.

“ahjumma! Annyeonghaseo!”  Jongin gave my umma a big smile and then he bowed to her. My umma bowed back and then.. she hugged him!

Did my umma knows him?? Unbelievable. This is too much. This isn’t reality. This must be a dream! I pinched my own cheek but I didn’t feel hurt, so I decided to pinch again with a little power. And… it hurts.

“what are you doing soojung-ah?” Jongin snapped me.

“DO YOU GUYS KNOW EACH OTHER???” I raised my voice.

**

After drinking a cup of tea made by my umma, I feel a little bit calm. I’m so surprised that umma knows Jongin – they even hugged each other. Anyway now I’m seating in my living room, with Jongin beside me – he put his arms around my neck. Omo, my heart beats faster!

My umma is in the kitchen, she makes a spaghetti for us. I asked my umma how did she know Jongin but she didn’t answer instead of letting Jongin in to our house, she said “Jongin will explain you.” So, I asked Jongin.

“Jongin-ah..”

“mbwo?” he face me now. His face looks tired, I realized that he’s sweating.

“huh? Why are you sweating?” I asked him.

“oh, I ran” he answered me calmly while wiping his sweaty face with his own shirt. His shirt is lifted a little bit… I could see his abs. Omo. My heartbeat is getting faster!! Without saying anything, I walks to my room – he looks confused.

I calmed myself and I looked my self in the mirror – Thank you my cheek didn’t turn red. Those abs… with did he exposed it?? Aish jinjja!! I’m so over-reacting!

I grabbed a towel from my closet and then went back to the living room – I saw Jongin leaning his head on the sofa, he looks really tired.

“here, a towel for you. Wipe those sweat!” I approached him

“wipe it for me.” He smiled and laughed a bit, I love his smile.

“fine, fine.”

I am wiping his face from his right side – his face was so close to me, I afraid that Jongin could hear my heartbeat because its getting faster. I looked at him for a second and then I continue to wipe until he turns his face to me. Our face are really close. Im in my silent-and-nervous mode until jongin snapped me.

“soojung-ah..” he rubbed my cheek, he rubbed it really really gently. I fell for it.

“wha..what?”

“you’re minus, right?” this is not the words that I expected.

“….yes, why? I answered.

“minus 2, right?”

“…yes, why?”

“why didn’t you wear it now? Isn’t that bothering you – cause you can’t see things on a far distance.”

“hmmm...it is, but I didn’t have one.”

“liar.” He pinched my cheek. It did not hurt at all. “tell me where is your glasses? I want to see you with it”

“i told you don’t have any glasses.” I pinched his cheek back. He seems in pain, in fact I pinched it pretty hard.

“but I saw you wore it last week!” he grabbed my hands to stop me from pinching his cheek

“yes, but it’s broken"

"broken? how?" he kept asking

"Someone in the class stepped on it” i added a little bit laughed

“who?” his expression suddenly changed..

“…Someone.” I tried to avoid his eyes. I’m scared that jongin will be mad with Lay if I say his name – yes, he is my classmate who broke my glasses. I turned my face and I changed the topic. “well, now.. can you tell me how did you and my mom…”

“I said who, soojung.” Jongin cut my words.