revealed

I fell for you

13 December

This day, i went to the school with a different looks, yup I didn’t tied my hair. in the class, I saw some of the boys are starring at me, while I’m busy studying alone. Actually, I’m not really studying. I can’t concentrate AT ALL. My mind is filled by Jongin. I even didn’t get my homework done! Ottoke? Its only 10 minutes before the bell ring!

I can’t get my homework done. I can’t concentrate, beside I’m not in the mood to do homework. There is no way that I can attend the class without getting done my homework, the teacher is so grumpy and hot-headed! I know everyone is cheating each other’s homework, but since I always alone… yeah you know, right?

I decided to skip the class, and went to the rooftop. This is my first time escaping the class! This is all because of Kim Jongin! Jongin-aaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stepped on the stairs, on my way to the rooftop and then I heard some of the boys are talking so loudly, I could hear they’re voice clearly. I took a peak, it’s jongin and his 2 other friends.

“Jongin-ah, you’re so pro at dating a girl! I envy you!”

“I agree! Jongin-ah, she is Soojung, the nerd girl on class 3 – 2 right? She turns in to a beautiful girl, eh?”

“…”

“yah answer us! How did you turn her like that? Can I take her from you now? It’s my turn, right?”

I stunned. I’m shock. My face looks pale, I could feel it. My eyes are tearing. It hurts so much that I want to run away from here.

I can’t hold my tears no longer, so I turn around and I decided to run but suddenly there is someone behind me and he hit me – I fell down.

It’s my class mate. He looked shock, “Soojung-ah! Geonchanayo?!” He asked me with a very loud voice.

 

 

 

p.s : guys, i changed some things a little bit. i decided to break into 2 chapts :-)

         sorry for the very short chapt ><