on the rooftop (2)

I fell for you

Jongin’s POV

I already on the rooftop, waiting for lay to come up. I can’t believe that he’s the one who broke soojung’s glasses on propose. If he didn’t like her, just said straight to me – I’ll clear things up. But why did he must broke her glasses? She’s a girl, she can’t be treated like this!

I was so mad with him – I don’t care that he’s my friend or not.

Finally after a minutes, Lay appeared. He slams the door really hard and then block it with a table which he found next to the door. “I’ll block it so no one can interrupt us.”

“good.” I answered him. I still mad at him – I really want to punch his face again.

“first, I want to tell you something” Lay said from a distance, and then he approach me. “I’ve known her since a middle school. I know her better then you.” Suddenly, I remember what her eomma said…

“geonchana jongin-ah, when she’s in middle school, she got scolded a lot with her friends, her friends often yelled at her and she –“

“pfft” I laughed at him then I spit. “I’ve know her since she was a little.”

“but you didn’t attend the same middle school with her.” he laughed back at me, “she got no friends.”

I’m so mad at him. Hearing him saying such that things – I hate him. I grabbed his collar again and I punched his face. “we used to be friends! How could you say this to my yeojachingu?!” I punched his face once more, “why did you broke her glasses?!”

Instead of answering me, he grabbed my collar back – and then he punched me. I’m bleeding, and then I fell down. I heard someone knocking the door so loud, calling my name and lay.

Soojung’s POV

I’m knocking the door to the rooftop with jinri beside me.Thw door wont open! I guess something blocking the door from behind -- I’m so worried, will he be okay? I started to cry – trust me, I didn’t want to but my eyes just did it.

Jinri notice me – and she hugged me tight. she patted my head.

“soojung-ah, don’t worry. Jongin is strong, beside it’s Lay so he wouldn’t beat him so much since they were friends.”

“but eottoke? This is because me..” I wiped my eyes “we have to open this door, jinri.”

“don’t worry, I’ve called chanyeol and he will be here any minutes.” She checked her phone, and she’s right – chanyeol appeared from a distance and then he climbed the stairs quickly. He approach us.

“wae? Why did you call me?” he asked.

“help me kick this door, can you do it?” jinri asked him.

“of course!” he kicked the door and the door was opened easily. “there we go….MBWO?? jongin-ah, lay, what are you guys doing?!” he rans towards them.

I saw jongin lying on the floor – his lips is bleeding. I saw lay grabbing jongin’s collar like he’s about to punch him, and then fortunately chanyeol hold them back. Me and jinri follow him from behind and I was shaking seeing jongin in pain like that – I grabbed jinri’s cardigan that she wears. She turns around and looked at me.

“soojung-aah geonchanaa! They fight so often, don’t worry it’s a common thing between friend. Arasso?” she smiled at me. I smiled back, and I can see jongin is starring at me.

“what are you two doing?” chanyeol starts to separate jongin and lay. “why did you guys fight so often.. aish, jinjja!”

“he started all of this.” Lay pointed at jongin’s face.

“shut up, you’re talking bad about my girl so I have to punch you.” jongin is about to stand up but chanyeol stopped him.

“guys, stop it will ya?” chanyeol continued his words, “jongin-ah, look at your girlfriend now she’s scared.”

Jongin’s POV

I saw her shaking and her eyes are tearing – i realize that I have scared her back there, without saying anything, I approach her – I know lay is starring at me, but I don’t care.

I stopped right in front of her, jinri walks away from soojung and she went to chanyeol and lay leaving me and soojung behind.

I was so shock seeing her like this for the second time – I’ve seen her like this when I came to her house. I started to talk.

“soojung-ah..” I hold her left hand – she’s shaking.

“jongin-ah, are you hurt?” she raised her right hand, rubbing my lips which is bleeding. It hurts when she touch it.

“geonchana.” I hold her right hand which is on my lips now “it didn’t hurt at all.” I smiled a little bit, hoping that she would trust me.

“jinjja?”

“yes. Why are you here anyway?” I tried to distract her.

“it didn’t hurt?”

“not at all, soojung-ah. Did you skip class to see me?” I tried to to avoid the tension.

“are you sure?”

“mbwo?”

“are you sure that your lips is okay?” she asked me again.

“yes.” I know now, soojung is not easy to handle in this kind of situation. So I give jinri a signal to leave us behind – lucky she catch it. she quickly whispered to chanyeol, and then chanyeol dragged lay to the door. Lay is still starring at me and soojung, but chanyeol could distract him so they successfully went downstrairs leaving me and soojung alone.

Me and soojung are now motionless – we both quite, until soojung’s tears broke it. I saw her tears flew from her cheek but she show no expression. It’s flat, like she’s starring an emptiness.

I hugged her – there are no other way then this. I’m afraid if I talk, she will cry.

“mianhe for worrying you” I whispered in her ear. “I love you soojung”  

She still stunned but and then she hugged me back.

“I love you too” she said. “why did you fight with him?” I think she’s calm down now.

“I figured out that he’s the one who broke your glasses.”

“you didn’t have to fight him” she said while rubbing my back. “he’s your friend.”

“it’s that the reason why you didn’t tell me?” I rubbed her hair, “my girlfriend is so kind..” I kissed her forehead.

She smiled and then she said “you shouldn’t fight with him again, arasso? Beside me and lay are…”

“are what?” I cut her words.

“are a distant relatives.” She answered me while smiling “don’t worry, it’s just a missunderstanding. We used to be close, trust me. arasso?” she pinched my cheek.

Well, I’m shocked to be honest. Soojung and lay? Relatives? Gotta be kidding me.

“let me see your wound..” she turns my face. “it’s still bleeding.. let’s go to the infirmary”

“no.. just stay here with me.” I grabbed her hand.

“w..wae?” I can see her cheek is blushing.

“I want to be with you.”

“..arasso, arasso. i think I have a tissue…” she’s taking out a tissue from her pocket, and then wipe it to my wound.

“akh!” I screamed a little bit. “it hurts!”

“mboya.. you said it didn’t hurt at all!” she continued to wipe my wound. And then we realize our face is just centimeters apart.

I starred at her quietly, I didn’t say anything and then I reach her lips – I her lips with my fingers. It made her self-conscious, but she was unable to look away once our eyes had met. Then, I slowly pressing my lips against hers.

I pull her body closer and embrace her holding her tightly against me feeling the race of our hearts as one, I can feel her heartbeat is getting faster and faster. Her response is surprisingly fast – she kissed me back.

I moved my lips slowly to her neck – and then she moan a little bit, she laughed. “jongin-ah, not that part. It tickles..” she put her hands around my neck but then I moved my lips to her ears, kissing hers.

“jongin-ah, not there…” she said, and then I quickly whispered “arasso, arasso.. I love you jung soojung” i smiled.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

HI GUYSS!!

i'm watching this drama called school 2013, so i forgot to update the story...

jinjja mianhe! i'm learning la cha ta by the way. lol.

i updated 2 chapts, hope you like it!

 

PLEASEEEEE comment! it helps me because

it will add me a lot of inspiration and brings me a good mood to write , so i can update more often! :-)

Thank you for reading, saranghaeyo kaistal shippers!! <3