First day of senior year and new student

Werewolf Boy And Vampire Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sohyun wake up? You’re going to be late for school,” A red hair boy said as he pulled her blanket away.

“Hmm… five more minutes.” Sohyun grunt and pull the cover over her head.

“Come on now sohyunnie. You don’t want to be late for your first day of senior do you?”

This make Sohyun bolt up. She was finally senior and she can’t wait to get out of that school. It doesn’t mean that she hate the school. She just doesn’t like how they can be sometime. Her school was considering the rich school and she can’t afford it but she was not paying for it. Her ‘brothers’ pay them for her.

They are not her real brother but someone who save her when a new born vampire came to bite her. More like eating her. However she did became a vampire but a half-vampire as the new born vampire did not drink her fully. That is why her blood and the vampire fangs meet and that cause her to become half-vampire.

She heard from her ‘brothers’ that even though she is a half-vampire, she is still as strong as her brother. She also heard that she could be a full vampire once a werewolf bites the same spot as where the vampire bites. That is the weird part because if she wanted to become a full vampire, shouldn’t the vampire bite her instead of the werewolf? When she asked why, they shrugged saying that is what the so called ‘vampire book’ say.

She got up and grabs her uniform and put it one. She then took her high sock and shoes and put those on before grabbing her backpack and walked out of the door. Her brothers were already at the living room waiting for her. Many of you are wondering who her ‘brothers’ is .They are called VIXX (weird name I know). They are vampire and they are the one who save her.

The oldest is Cha Hack Yeon or prefer to call N as it remind him of once he was a human and had a parent. The second oldest is Jung Taek Woon and prefer to call Leo. He is most probably the scariest brother but Sohyun know that he is soft on the inside. Next is Lee Jae Hwan or Ken. The most funniest guy that make Sohyun welcome.

Kim Won Sik or Ravi as he called, is the most talkative. Second youngest is Lee Hongbin the most handsome and attractive person. However, he is shy and would talk less but once you get to know him he won’t stop talking. He also have the cutest dimple ever! Lastly, the youngest, Han Sang Hyuk or prefer Hyuk. The cutest and the most energetic maknae. He is loved by his brother and is also the cry baby.

None of the brother make her awkward except for Leo but that is something she could work to make him open up. They would always gave her the pity look whenever they gather to eat or do something. She wouldn’t mind if she became a half vampire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter