1

Imperfect
"Park Chanyeol! No! What is wrong with you! We've repeated the same dance step for more than 3 times already. Presume your position!" Chanyeol went down into his position and the choreographer pushed his right knee down. "Lower."

Chanyeol gritted his teeth in pain as his knee was pushed. "Let it stay like that, okay? If you do the same mistake again, I will have you stay in that position for an hour," the choreographer warned. Chanyeol nodded.

"Yes, sorry." The choreographer clapped his hands together. "Alright, everyone, in postition!" Chanyeol stood up and massaged his knee a little before he walked over to his assigned place, with a little limp.

"And because a certain person," JongIn gestured to Chanyeol, who had his head down. "So, because a certain person wasn't able to dance , I had to give up one of my lines for him!" Jongin fumed in anger, "Jongin, I am sor-" Chanyeol was cut off as JongIn waved his hand and stormed off. Chanyeol sighed. Baekhyun sat down beside him.

"If it makes you feel any better, Jongin dances better than you anyway. He should dance and not rap." It was in situations like this that makes Chanyeol wonder if Baekhyum was really supporting as a boyfriend or not. He hummed and stood up, ignoring the stares s gave him and went to his room and dived into his bed. He flinched as he heard the words being shouted by a particular member, in the room next to his. "Kyungie! I already had as few lines as I could possibly have! Then just because he couldn't dance, for goodness sake! Dance! I had to give my line up for him ? This is unfair!" All he heard next was Kyungsoo's soothing whispers and comforting words.

As far as he could remember, throughout his five month relationship with Baekhyun, Baekhyun had never ever even tried to comfort him when he was down. It had always been Chanyeol who tried. When Baekhyun's mother got involved in a car accident, it had been Chanyeol who had been by his side. When Baekhyun fell sick, it was Chanyeol who insisted to stay in the dorm and take care of Baekhyun. When the elevator broke down, and just as conviniently Baekhyun has sprained his ankle, it was Chanyeol who carried Baekhyun up eight floors to the dorm. It has always been Chanyeol who catered to Baekhyun's every need.

In situations like this, it made Chanyeol envy the other couples, alot. Especially the Hunhan couple. It was amazing how they started dating during their trainee days and lasted until now. And the fact that they were able to continue loving each other when they were so far away, was astounding. Honestly, if the Hunhan couple was Baekyeol, he reckoned that they would've broken up by now.

Sometimes, Chanyeol wished that he and Baekhyun could be like HunHan, or Kaisoo. Or even Taoris, who had a love-hate relationship, he wouldn't mind. Sometimes he wished that he and Baekhyun could be loving and cheesy, even to the standard where it would make people puke their guts out, he wouldn't mind. Sometimes, he hoped that Baekhyun would stop conparing him to other people, who are obviously better than him, that Baekhyun would show that he loves Chanyeol.

Chanyeol sighed as swung his blankets over his tall frame and buried his head further into his fluffy pillow. He felt like talking to Baekhyun about how he was feeling, but he knew Baekhyun would not care.

There was a knock on his door. "Come in."

"Uh... Chanyeol?" Chanyeol sat up, his hair a mess and a slight frown on his face. "Hmm, JongIn. Yes?"

"I wanted to apologise for saying those things about you. I'm sorry, Chanyeol." Chanyeol gave his usual bright and toothy smile. "Sure, I am sorry too, JongIn." JongIn gave a small smile. "It's okay." At that, JongIn left the room. Chanyeol went back under his covers, smiling to himself, glad that he and JongIn are okay now.

If only Chanyeol sensed the underlying anger in JongIn's words that could've hinted that he wasn't sincere in his apology, that he only apologised because Kyungsoo told him to.