First and Last Chapter :)

Mistaken (Maybe)

Your POV

I watched him snake his arms to the girl's waist beside him who looks like a doll with that make-up and s-line. She's pretty and It was pretty obvious.

"Oppa, who's this?" the girl beside him asked my boyfriend, Luhan. I felt like my heart is made of glass and it was shattered into pieces.

"Nothing. She's just my cousin. Let's go." he said as he glanced at me for like 0.003 seconds and looked away immediately. He looked at the girl's eyes and flashed a small smile.

"Really? He really managed to say that in front of me? I know I'm not that pretty and I don't have that S-line he was hugging just now. I'm not perfect but I always do my best to keep up with him. Being in a relationship with a school kingka isn't easy. I have to deal with his fans and everything. Am I just a joke for him?" I thought to myself as I was standing alone in the rain watching them disappear in my sight and yes, It started to rain. How can this even be worse? I sat on the ground as I brushed my fingers on my hair. It hurt like hell. I stood up again and sat on a bench. I laid my head down and my head started to ache.

= Flashback=

"Oppa! Do you wanna go to the park tonight? I just got my allowance and my treat. Let's eat ice cream and walk around." you said as you grinned to the other on the phone.

"No, I can't. Sorry. I have somewhere to go now." he said to you with those cold voice of his.

"Oh? Is that so? It's okay oppa. Let's just go some other time." you replied with a happy voice because you don't want him to feel bad for turning down your request.

"Okay. Bye" he said and with that, he hung up.

"Okay, Bye oppa. Sarangh---" you were cutted off by the beep informing you that he already hung up.

"He must be busy." you said to yourself while putting the phone down.

"I should just go ask Kyungsoo to come with me. I want to go out so badly." you said as you punched Kyungsoo's number on your phone's keypad.

= End of flashback =

Author POV

Kyungsoo was running with two ice cream in his hands. It was raining and he didn't bring an umbrella earlier.

"Gosh. The Ice cream's going to melt." he said as he turned around in the corner and now, with the ice cream under his shirt so It wouldn't be washed away by the rain.

"Madi---" he said when he saw you sitting on a bench with your head down and you were wet.

"Madison! Yah! What's wrong with you? Let's go. you're gonna catch a cold." he shook your shoulders and when he got no response, he threw the Ice cream in his hands and put you in his back.

"Yah! Wake up.What happened? Aish. I just left for a minute and you're already like this." he said while running with you on his back.

He put you down in his couch and stared at you.

Kyungsoo POV

I left her to buy Ice cream and when I returned, I saw her unconscious. What happened, really? But wait, how should I change her clothes? She's freaking wet. I thought to myself, worriedly. It's now or never. I'm not gonna look. Never. She's going to get sick If I don't do this. I said as I looked to the t-shirt and the sweatpants in my hand. I looked away, closed my eyes and started to her blouse.

I managed to change her clothes without looking. I didn't took off her underwear. Just her blouse and her jeans. I didn't want her to freak out when she wakes up. I poked her cheek repeatedly and saw her moving.

Your POV

I feel someone is carrying me but i can't open my eyes. I just stayed put and smelled the guy who's carrying me. It was kyungsoo. I knew his scent that well. A headache shot me and I fell unconscious again. 

I can feel someone poking my cheek and I was finally able to open my eyes. I flicked my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light. There I saw Kyungsoo kneeling in front of the couch with a worried expression.

Author POV

"You're awake now! I found you unconscious when I returned. What happened? Did someone bothered you?" he said as he brushed your hair blocking your eyes.

"Kyungsoo-ssi.. He-- He cheated on me." you said as you hugged Kyungsoo in front of you.

"What? I told you he's just gonna hurt you. You didn't believe me." he said as you felt his hands patting your back.

"I know. I'm sorry." you managed to say that when you felt tears flowing down your cheeks as you pulled away.

"Ssshh. don't cry. He's a jerk. He isn't worth your tears, princess." he brushed the tears in your face with his thumb. He has a habit of calling you princess ever since you two met in middle school.

"How could he say that in front of me? I did my best. I really did but It turned out the joke is on me, huh ? Am I still not enough? I know I'm not that pretty. I don't have a nice body. I'm not filthy rich. I don't live in a castle--" you said as you were cutted off by a peck on the lips.

"What-- What is that??" you said, your eyes widening.

"You're wrong. Absolutely wrong. You're not pretty because you're beautiful. You don't have a nice body because you have a perfect body. You're not rich but you're simple, kind, and humble." he said , staring right in your eyes.

"You don't live in a castle but you live here.." he said as he pointed on his chest.

"Because you're my princess." he added.

"What do you mean?" you said.

"I love you. Ever since I met you. I know It's wrong because I'm just your friend but I really do. My heart is always breaking whenever he says lies to you. You're my dream but he treats you like trash. Now that you know who he really is, can you please give me a chance to prove to you that I can do better than him ? Just a chance. One chance." he said as he hugged you. You were just there, stoned. You didn't know that he feels this way. But what you don't understand is how your heart skips a beat right now. What is this?

"Yah. Answer me. It's not easy to confess to you." he said as he grabbed your face and gently ran his fingers through the teardrops in your face.

"I'm not asking you to say yes. I just want to know what you think. I'm going crazy here" he said as he hugged you again.

"I-I don't know. You're my friend and you're always there for me but let me think for a while more." you said with a small voice.

"Of course. I'll always be your friend. Forever. Even if you reject me. I just wanna see you happy". he replied.

"But you know, I'm still thinking how my clothes changed." you said with a mocking voice. You were now sure of what to answer. 

"Yah. I didn't do and saw anything, I swear. I just changed it so you wouldn't catch a cold. You can slap me now If you don't believe me." he said as he turned his head and faced his cheek in front of you. He clutched his eyes, waiting for a slap but what he felt was a soft peck instead.

He opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Thank you." you said as you looked down while chuckling.

You looked up and smiled.

"I've always felt my heart skipping whenever I'm with you but I just shook that feeling off knowing that Luhan's my boyfriend and you're just a friend. Well, I liked him because he's perfect and all but seeing him now, I just don't know. Maybe I mistook the feeling that was suppossedly for you to him. Maybe? He just became a part of my life to teach me things I should know. I'm deciding to give you a chance since you've been always good to me and I know that you'll treat me well, so, Okay."

He just stared at you and hugged you tightly when you felt hot tears ticking in your shoulders.

"Don't cry. Your voice will crack. I need you to sing me to sleep first." you said as you laid down the couch and you used his thighs as your pillow. He started to sing.

"Baby don't cry, tonight.

Eodumi geochigo namyeon,

Baby don't cry, tonight.  

Eobseotdeon iri dwel geoya

Mulgeopumi dweneun geosun niga aniya

Keutnae molla yahaedeon

So baby don't cry, cry

Nae sarangi neol jikilteni..."

You just closed your eyes and listened to him. His voice is like an angel's. You smiled to yourself when a thought came into your mind..

"I'm really lucky to have him by my side. It wouldn't hurt for me to try,right?"