Prologue : The First Client

D.R.E.A.M WORLD

 

Welcome to the D.R.E.A.M!

—build your dream world.

.

.

.

Have you ever experienced a lucid dream?

Lucid dream is a situation when we know that we can explore anything in our dream with full of conscious. The phrase Lucid dream was founded by Frederik Willem van Eden, a psychiatry and a writer from Netherlands. In various, Lucid dream divided in:

  1. Dream Initiated Lucid Dreaming (DILD)

DILD happens when we know that we get conscious in our dream. This situation usually happens coincidentally.

  1. Wake Initiated Lucid Dreaming (WILD)

WILD happens in our control with full of conscious.

From the various of lucid dreams, I have done both of them. The main focus of lucid dream is keeping our conscious when we still dreaming. Before do lucid dream—ecspecially WILD—try to plant this statement in your mind:

—knowing that ourselves catched in dream world, makes we can ‘alive’ in dream world.

Are you ready to ‘explore’ your dream?

.

.

.



EXO © SM Entertainment

Members of EXO (K and M) are not mine, but God and themselves. I don’t take any profits from this fanfiction.

D.R.E.A.M WORLD © Eka Kuchiki

Inspiration from movie Inception by Christopher Nolan

Warning: OOC, bunny plots, (maybe) death characters, Alternate Universe (AU), etc.


.

.

.

A white skin man yawns and stretchs his neck after typing for two hours. He checks his blog’s layout, making a satified smile. After saving his works on the I-pad, he runs to the kitchen for checking his toasts—which he baked in toaster 5 minutes ago. He comes to another room with his black I-pad on the right hand.

It’s time to wake up the ‘Koala Bear’.  

“Wake up, Fan!” He shakes the lying body—which is bigger than his body—and pulls the blanket roughly, “You must look and give some comments for my works. As compliment for me.”

The lying man pushes Joonmyun’s hands and pulls blanket covering almost full of his body. Joonmyun can’t be patient again, and pull the blanket with huge power.

“Get up now, or no breakfast for you!”

The tall chinese man yawns, pushes his body to get up and  stare strictly at a short man in front of him. “Okay, okay. I get up now. You’ve already finished that article, right?”

The shorter man gives winning smile, then shows the article in his black I-pad. “How’s that, Fan?”

“Hmm...” Yifan acts to think hard before he raises his shoulder, “Not bad for the first time.”

Joonmyun pouts his lips. “Nothing good comment else, huh?”

“That’s better than I give critique for the layout. It’s too simple.”

“Okay, Mr. Perfect,” Joonmyun gives up debating about layout—minus poin for him, “I wish I didn’t ask you.” He says sarcastically.

Yifan’s forehead is wrinkled when he look at white suit and men perfume from Joonmyun’s. “Where’re you going, Myun?”

“Going to the hospital, of course!” Joonmyun yells out.  “I’m not same with you. It much better if you get up and take a bath. Now.”

Yifan shooks his head and lets his body lying again. “I’m so tired! I had a fashion show at Busan, Incheon, and Seoul, walking on the three catwalk, if you want to know. I just slept in 01.00 AM  and you disturb me!”

The soft chuckle spreads out when Yifan grumbling with some ‘ please’ expression. “It’s not my fault,” And Joonmyun’s obsidians stare his black watch, “Anyway, it’s half of eight now.”

Yifan gets shock, jumping from his bed and shouting while running into the bathroom, “ you, Joonmyun! Why you didn’t wake me up? I have schedule with fussy Mr. Lee! God, I’m getting a big trouble!”

Joonmyun doesn't care about it. He only laughs a minute and takes his black bag, ready to go before Yifan cuts his neck. 

.

.

.

Almost four hours giving some services for patient with their psychological problem makes Joonmyun needs some of foods for filling his stomach. Before ordering lunch to office boy, laptop must be . The owner of white skin waits booting process patiently, then his fingers dancing, to log in his big project blog.

The big project is D.R.E.A.M blog, created for helping people’s souls get healthy with dreaming procedure, especially lucid dream.  

The reason why Joonmyun makes the blog about lucid dream is for complete his experiments about lucid dream. Fortunately, his roommate, Wu Yifan, is a natural oneironaut—At first time, Joonmyun shocked when he knew the international model like Yifan is oneironaut. Oneironaut—or called ‘Explorer of dream world’—usually happens for scientist or psychiatry like him. 

—maybe Yifan is an exception.

The blog of D.R.E.A.M appears its and show some of responses. From that new posting article, he get 10 new comments. Only needs skimming 5 comments which draw expression of compliments, “This article is cool!” or asking to him, “Teach me how to get lucid dream!”. Then he ignores the other comments that express doubting his experience exploring the dream world.

But there’s one comment that makes Joonmyun’s body freezed. He has waited this comment.

“Please check your e-mail. I have sent a confirmation to consultate with you.”

Joonmyun opens his e-mail—that he writes down under his article—and finds one new message. ‘Must get know his client’s problem as soon as possible.’

[“My name is Lu Han. I have problem with my dream. One week ago, I met mysterious person with appereance like me, but he was more handsome and taller than me. In my dreams, we just looked each other and then smiled. I must knew him, but actually, I don’t know who is he.

I had tried lucid dream by myself for meeting him again, but it just ended with scene: I just could see his back from behind. I tried to asked him, “Who are you?”, but my lips was locked.

When I can meet you?  I hope you can help me.”]

That red lips shape smile curve. His fingers is typing reply rapidly. Story from Lu Han catches his attention.  

[“My name is Kim Joonmyun, one of the owner this blog. We open consultation from 20.00 KST until 03.00 KST. You can call 220-519-910 to get more information.”]

.

.

[To be Continued]

.

.


Eka’s Note: Sorry for my grammar~ DX Hope you like this fic.

This is the english version of MIMPI . Some of sentences are different because my poor ability to convert it in english.

Next chapter I’ll try my best.

Comment? :D